Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

John Cena- The Super Heel Of Our Era

I recently purchased the Best of WCW Nitro DVD and I've been re-living some of the great moments with the nWo. They were so hated by the fans, but the thing that put their hatred over so much can be attributed to Hulk Hogan. He was so beloved by the kids, and the parents that it was unconceivable that he would turn their backs on them. I think this is what's going to be done with John Cena. They're putting him over as a super face so much with the fans right now. They can hear the divide in the crowds where half of the people boo and half of the people cheer. I think they're setting him up to be our eras new Hollywood Hogan. He's eventually going to have to work heel and I think the time will come after the WM match with The Rock. What do you guys think about Cena going heel? Do you think he'll be the best at it, because personally I do. Let me know what you think.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I dont care if cena is a face or heel I will never like him inside the wrestling entertainment business. Cena is like the new hogan as a face but I never hogan and cena might be the new heel like hogan which I still didnt like him. So no matter what cena does I will never have respect for him inside the wrestling business, ourside the.business its a whole different story

Quote Originally Posted by jrsckilla23 View Post
    I dont care if cena is a face or heel I will never like him inside the wrestling entertainment business. Cena is like the new hogan as a face but I never hogan and cena might be the new heel like hogan which I still didnt like him. So no matter what cena does I will never have respect for him inside the wrestling business, ourside the.business its a whole different story
    Why wouldn't you respect him in the wrestling business? Hes only been praised as one of the hardest working superstars in and out of the ring. Sure his character is bland but he's proven he can put on good matches and goes out there every night and gives solid performances. I'm saying this and I'm not a cena fan either! He's not the best but he's far from the worst and the fact that he bleeds wwe and does anything the company asks of him and more is admirable. You can say you don't like his character but you have to respect the man. He's practically carried the company on his shoulders for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Why wouldn't you respect him in the wrestling business? Hes only been praised as one of the hardest working superstars in and out of the ring. Sure his character is bland but he's proven he can put on good matches and goes out there every night and gives solid performances. I'm saying this and I'm not a cena fan either! He's not the best but he's far from the worst and the fact that he bleeds wwe and does anything the company asks of him and more is admirable. You can say you don't like his character but you have to respect the man. He's practically carried the company on his shoulders for years now.
    I agree. Not a big fan of him myself, but I do have to admit he paid his dues unlike Orton. He does have the potential to be an amazing wrestler, they just need to make a drastic change to his in ring style and character and he would have a mark in me.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

yeah i remeber when he was a white rapper and was heel he can play it very well and after all these years of being face a turn like that would be jaw dropping to the fans

cena will never be heel, get over it
    According to WWE

Rapper Cena was one of the best heels the WWE had, specially when he had great feuds with Angle, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar .. IMO his promos are one of the best. His super Cena gimmick has become boring and very predictable specially when he wins wins every match.

I so so SO want Cena to be heel, i think as soon as someone starts selling more merchandise than him then it's possible they will turn him heel but im not holding my breath over it.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDaFoosleUp View Post
    cena will never be heel, get over it
    This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Cena would likely never be a heel unless he leaves wwe, although this is the business of never say never personified. So I won't say never but its likely never, vkm has a cash cow, its a big risk that he might not be able to come back from.