Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

John Cena = Steveweiser light

I just finished watching RAW and I think it was an OK RAW. How many of us knew that CM Punk was going to be reinstated? The Cena/McMahon segment reminds me of when Stone Cold and McMahon would have their segments back in the days. Do you guys think that this is the beginning of a Cena/McMahon rivalry? Will CM Punk be the new corporate champ ala Rock and Mick Foley? This seems to be the direction that they are going? what do you guys think?

I would love a Cena/McMahon feud. It would actually be different than his feuds with the likes of Austin and Hogan simply because Cena had more of a reputation for "playing ball" with Vince. Even reading the spoilers didn't prevent me from enjoying that promo. I guess the thing I didn't like was the added stipulation of "if Cena loses, he's fired," making it seem obvious that Cena is going to win. But who knows, they went back to kayfabe in this promo and perhaps that will continue on to PPV and CM Punk gives us all the swerve of a lifetime. :P
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

I would prefer a Cena heel turn and alliance with Vince.Cena is largley booed as a face and Punk is largley cheered as a heel so they should swich them.Feuding with Vince won't make Cena less stale

How about this:

CM Punk wins and becomes a corporate poster boy.

Cena goes back to his thugish persona.

Cena is reinstated only if he joins the Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club.

maybe Cena will turn heel here. CM Punk gets his match, but at the PPV Vince screws Punk, and he makes an alliance with Cena, and Punk stays because he wants revenge.... long shot here, but its a scenario

All of the above ^^^^^ answers given here are laughable wwe fanboys Cena being screwed by Vince to comeback a heel or Cena going thugish look Cena won't ever go back to dat hint why did he change the Fu to the aa??? He doesn't want to be dat character again don't u guys get it he has too many kids as his fan he's not going back just because the "grown ups" or the hardcore wrestling fans want it hahahaha he won't do it for u cause he don't care he's the kids wrestler he's not going to change dat and why a Cena vs Vince feud yes it looks like it could happen after mitb ppv but it won't be the same and why would wwe bring an old storyline back from the dead it was good back in the attitude era now it would be corny with the pg stuff and outdated with an old guy and a non wrestler.....wait this could work a guy who's gonna die soon and a guy who knows nothing about wrestling the future of the wwe Vince vs Cena hahahaha sorry zach Ryder sorry Evan Bourne sorry every young superstar who's way better than Cena u will be over shadowed again until wresltemania when rock vs Cena takes place with Vince as guest referre hahahaha wwe=Cena 4 life wwe sucks sorry

Ive said this numerous times here but Im not a Cena fan at all but that segment was awesome! Kudos to Cena.

IM A PAUL HEYMAN GUY TOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar8902 View Post
    All of the above ^^^^^ answers given here are laughable wwe fanboys Cena being screwed by Vince to comeback a heel or Cena going thugish look Cena won't ever go back to dat hint why did he change the Fu to the aa??? He doesn't want to be dat character again don't u guys get it he has too many kids as his fan he's not going back just because the "grown ups" or the hardcore wrestling fans want it hahahaha he won't do it for u cause he don't care he's the kids wrestler he's not going to change dat and why a Cena vs Vince feud yes it looks like it could happen after mitb ppv but it won't be the same and why would wwe bring an old storyline back from the dead it was good back in the attitude era now it would be corny with the pg stuff and outdated with an old guy and a non wrestler.....wait this could work a guy who's gonna die soon and a guy who knows nothing about wrestling the future of the wwe Vince vs Cena hahahaha sorry zach Ryder sorry Evan Bourne sorry every young superstar who's way better than Cena u will be over shadowed again until wresltemania when rock vs Cena takes place with Vince as guest referre hahahaha wwe=Cena 4 life wwe sucks sorry

I doubt anyone is gonna read all of this lol

Banned
    I think that if done right WWE can have the Superstars become Rebels against them starting with Cm punk,Cena, Ryder, Mark Henry and Christian. I believe all these guys and alot of the superstars can become rebels against Vince and the WWE. Cm punk because he feels he underrated, Cena cause he feels that Vince cares more about money and not with the fans want and cena can be the voice of the people, Ryder cause he is being look'd as a joke by WWE and never used on Raw or Smackdown, Mark Henry because he feels like WWE is just taking him as a joke and Christian because he please he just keeps getting Screw. Now im not saying make a stable but i feel each guy can become a rebel in their own right dont have to work together. IMO if done right this can become epic starting with a Vince and Cena Feud & Cm punk becoming the champion if he has already sign a new contract.

For some reason, I DONT BELIEVE...in Cena's Promos! And I Hate when he gets "emotional" (VÍDEO)
    Side Note: I enjoyed the promo in the beggining more, but the second with Vince, those 2 seemed to be Joking around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude