Ones that are on the circuit today that aren't ex-WWE. (else we'd probably all be naming Low Ki, Cabana, Shelty B and the like)
My current top five would look something like:
5. Sami Callihan - Stiff as a coffin nail, has genius facial expressions, can work any type of match consistently great, and he just keeps on improving. Definitely the current ace of CZW.
4. Adam Cole - The better wrestler of the Cole & O'Reilly team in ROH right now, and I really love his heel character in CZW. This dude will be HUGE in a few years time, he gives off a major Bryan Danielson vibe.
3. Davey Richards - I'm struggling to think of a DR match from the last year and a half that wasn't ****+. He probably deserves the #1 spot in that regard, although I feel he's sometimes a bit too stiff/reckless at times and isn't great at selling. (There's been a few matches where he's worked the dude's arm for most of the match, and then won using the sharpshooter, which works the leg)
2. Chris Hero - Likely the hardest working guy in the business today. He shows up fucking everywhere and always has great matches. I feel his style has "grew the beard", so to speak, ever since he started adopting the rolling elbows. And the chemistry between him and Castagnoli in KOW... fantastic.
1. Kevin Steen - Absolutely phenomenal, the complete package in every single aspect. Everything he touches turns to gold. It's actually a travesty that this guy isn't in the big leagues. And he's probably the only guy ever to gain a load of weight and be a BETTER wrestler for it... because he didn't really slow down any with his deceptive agility and high flying abilities and all that, he just became a hell of a lot more brutal.
Honorable mentions goes out to: Roderick Strong, Akira Tozawa, (he was only in the US for a year, but GOD DAMN was he epic) Kyle O'Reilly, Eddie Edwards, A.R. Fox, PAC and Jimmy Jacobs