Hey I would like some pointers on how to create a really good wrestling federation

Like what eboys threads does and also the UWA thread any ideas will help me thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    chers man

my advice would be know where you wanna go
    post all your shows on the same thread makes it easier to follow
    and also dont write anything during or directly after watching Wrestling it always sways your mind
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

I'm just getting started with mine but I'm just trying to stick to my game plan I have for my fed & create stories that I would like to see. Another thing is make sure you're not making a guy dominate just because you're a big fan of his but for the right reasons. Bad guys win too lol.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Everybody's got their own style man, but the main thing you gotta remember is this: wrestling is a story, PERIOD. Without a story nobody gives a damn. If you guy to a high school wrestling meet for your cousin, you don't care till you're cousin is on. Your job as a writer is to make the people care about your characters.

Another thing to do is book in advance before you write ANY SHOWS. For example, the rumored WWE title match at Summer Slam this year is John Cena(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio. That was on the main page at least 2 months ago, and Summer Slam isn't till August. Three or Four big events is really good to have because it's like a check point. In the UWA as soon as Never Gonna Stop is over I'm already thinking about Fight Night in Vegas even though its like 2 or 3 PPV's away. And not only am I thinking about it, I've basically got 2 or 3 matches booked. When I write the UWA in my notebooks as soon as i finish with 1 ppv i skip 4 pages and write the card for the next one.

Just a few hints that I've used
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach