Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: CM Punk to TNA?

Personally I would love to see punk V AJ Styles but it won't happen the reason punk is leveing is because he is tired of been on the road all the time and TNA just announced that they are goin to start going on the road so I doubt it

I too would love to see Punk vs. Styles but I would much rather see it in WWE than TNA
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    I wouldn't say there is zero chance, after all this is the pro wrestling business of never say never. However it is really unlikely that punk would go to tna, especially with the send off he is getting. If vince thought for a second he was going to tna he would have him off tv or jobbing to everything that moves. Its also worth noting that punk never mentioned tna last night,even though he mention dgusa and roh. It wasn't in the script or he knew vince would never forgive him either way.

Tna could provide punk all the things he wants, about 100 to 150 less dates a year, enough money and a chance to have the company built around you. He would also help tna, Adding him can help them gain momentum in ratings.
    I agree with this, but everyone said the exact same crap about Kurt Angle. I personally do NOT see Punk going to TNA, but I would not be surprised if he did. Punk>Hardy's.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    ROH? Maybe
    NJPW? Yes.
    TNA? lol.

TNA is alright to an extent, but I doubt they would be able to get CM Punk. I think the guy has even made fun of TNA in the past. I do not know if I am mistakened or not.
    Yea he did make fun.of them countless times even calling the.below minor leagues he even said in a interview that he would go back to ROH then tna hell il go back to Chicago indy circuit before join them it nothing against tna owners but what they are doing is rehash stuff from ecw/wcw and its about the older talent rather then new talent

Punk going to TNA is laughable. C.M Punk is smart and he knows going to TNA is career suicide. Smart people dont go on sinking ships, they leave them.

Blog Entries
    I agree with what Heywood Jablome said, CM Punk is bigger than TNA, as he said he is the best wrestler in the world, if he goes to Tna he will simply put fuck up his career, I will always be part of the Straight Edge Socitey CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    I agree with what Heywood Jablome said, CM Punk is bigger than TNA, as he said he is the best wrestler in the world, if he goes to Tna he will simply put fuck up his career, I will always be part of the Straight Edge Socitey CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK, I'm jus sayin...
    I wouldn't say that he is too big for TNA. With people like Flair, Hogan, Angle, Hardy, Van Dam, all in there and I would say they all have better name recognition than Punk. TNA has a far more "liberal" backstage environment that I don't think Punk would be too keen on. I think that he will be just like Jericho in that he takes a while off for a little R & R, maybe do a few independant bookings, then come back when he wants to.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Cm punk going to TNA is borderline laughable, he genuinely hates that promotion.

Just kinda thorwing this out there. Im sure you all know but if you dont then you should be aware that he came from TNA.

i could see cm punk going to TNA & shitting all over the company with a shoot promo on Hogan, Hardyz, Eric Bischoff & Dixie Carter as well as the creative staff.