One Of The Best Raws Of All Time...

I don't know how you can doubt that this was one of the best Monday Night Raws that I have ever seen, not in a long time, but ever, with the exception of the Divas Match. There was talking in the opening segment, but everything was matches. It was like watching a PPV almost. And the matches...they were all good and some even great. Then CM Punk. If you didn't think it was a great Raw before, he cemented it with one of the realest promos that I've ever seen in all my years of watching wrestling. If they could do this every week, then there's no doubt that we would all be more acceptable to the PG concept. Thank you WWE. Thank you Las Vegas Crowd. But, most of all Thank You CM Punk. What are your thoughts?

I've never been a big fan of his but tonight his last promo was amazing.kudo's to cm punk tonight.

Blog Entries
    The Raw Overall was decent but then the Punk Promo made it a RAW everyone will remember.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

i didnt saw it, probably will on sunday, but i did saw the punk´s promo, and it was excellent

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i didnt SEE it, probably will on sunday, but i did SEE the punk´s promo, and it was excellent
    There fixed your post for you.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

hahahaha love ya sig CMryder and yeah i have been seeing an up in the last 4 weeks of raw (and even smackdown)im enjoying the wwe but yes this weeks raw was great they had everything and build up rivalries and what not and then cm punk showed us how to end a show cheers to that man once agian.....he has gorne down in wwe folk law....

It was a superb RAW.

It had a lot of good stuff, matches people wanted to see, no stupid Song and Dance segment, and a tornado tag match that would've stole the night for me.

But then CM Punk smashed it. What a promo, what a RAW.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    hahahaha love ya sig CMryder and yeah i have been seeing an up in the last 4 weeks of raw (and even smackdown)im enjoying the wwe but yes this weeks raw was great they had everything and build up rivalries and what not and then cm punk showed us how to end a show cheers to that man once agian.....he has gorne down in wwe folk law....
    Thank you.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Thank you.
    your name is awesome, I didn't know were to put CM Punk in my name

Blog Entries
    Ya, that Mark Henry/Big Show segment with the holy shit chant, Dolph vs Kofi was good as usual, and that Tornado Tag was incredible, I didn't see the main event though, was that good?