Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The King of Botches overrated? Of course not. He screwed up a couple times last night. Keep hearing every exuce in the dictionary why he botches. He doesn't know how to pace a match, his timing of exacuting a move is off. WWE should of sent him to FCW. They put alot of stock in this guy and he doesn't cut the mustard. I just wish Evan Bourne won last night, he was really impressive last night!

Sin cara should've spent a bit more time in FCW but WWE couldn't wait to reveal their acquisition and thereby paying the price but he can still improve as time passes by if they dont put too much pressure on him.

Hell no, you stupid Cena fan.....

Sending Mistico to FCW=skill limitations

Only some posters have their heads right with the man. The other guys don't know his style. He doesn't have a bad pace, its just the others can't keep up with him.

I think they need to quit with the ambient lighting. Yes we all know that he is going to win, and that's part of his character, but I quit watching his matches. He botches almost all his moves.....I understand that he's from AAA and they do things different.....but he can't do his finisher right....Even Bourne is one of the most sound wrestlers they have and he can't make Sin Cara look good.
    Come get on the VICKIE TRAIN!

Most who watch WWE and nothing else are still impressed (friend of mine). And Sin Cara is in a big money making position. I'm sure he wants to get better in the WWE style so he can be making Mysterio Money.

Some of you really need to watch this. You are putting the WWE style of wrestling as the standard but in reality.....his style is WAY past it.

Blog Entries
    The fact and thing is.... Sin Cara is probably the best guy they have right now in ring skills, besides Swagger, Bourne, Christian, and a few others....
    He has what it takes to stay undefeated for a while... if the WWE choose to go that direction???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    The fact and thing is.... Sin Cara is probably the best guy they have right now in ring skills, besides Swagger, Bourne, Christian, and a few others....
    He has what it takes to stay undefeated for a while... if the WWE choose to go that direction???
    WWE has the best guy in ring skills but the problem is that some of the talent can't keep up with Mistico. Yet claim that its Mistico that is botching. Its not Mistico's fault that that WWE talent isn't used to him but I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY WOULD WANT TO LIMIT HIS MOVES BY ALOT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    WWE has the best guy in ring skills but the problem is that some of the talent can't keep up with Mistico. Yet claim that its Mistico that is botching. Its not Mistico's fault that that WWE talent isn't used to him but I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY WOULD WANT TO LIMIT HIS MOVES BY ALOT.
    Agre, if they the WWE limit his moves and such... they kill the wrestler and character.... In which they wouldn't want to do they spent way to much money investing promos and merchandise and other things on him... to lose him, or even limit him...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???