Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    he's definitely overrated, i've been watching lucha libre all my life, and i can tell you there are better mexican wrestlers and better highflyers than sin cara. he was the john cena of mexico, mexico's biggest star, carrying cmll on his shoulders, helped create the last lucha libre boom, marks loved him, true lucha libre fans and smarks hated him, and i think they thought mistico's drawing power would somehow cross over too, but the reality is nobody knows anything about him, he doesn't speak any english, people can't really get behind him, and he's not adapted to the american style of wrestling. i don't think it's fair to blame other wrestlers for sin cara's botches. a whole talent roster shouldn't go out of their way to cater to someone who can't even perform his own entrance without botching it. anyways, the wwe just wants to keep selling masks long after rey mysterio is gone, and that's probably the main reason they hired sin cara in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ed is dead View Post
    he's definitely overrated, i've been watching lucha libre all my life, and i can tell you there are better mexican wrestlers and better highflyers than sin cara. he was the john cena of mexico, mexico's biggest star, carrying cmll on his shoulders, helped create the last lucha libre boom, marks loved him, true lucha libre fans and smarks hated him, and i think they thought mistico's drawing power would somehow cross over too, but the reality is nobody knows anything about him, he doesn't speak any english, people can't really get behind him, and he's not adapted to the american style of wrestling. i don't think it's fair to blame other wrestlers for sin cara's botches. a whole talent roster shouldn't go out of their way to cater to someone who can't even perform his own entrance without botching it. anyways, the wwe just wants to keep selling masks long after rey mysterio is gone, and that's probably the main reason they hired sin cara in the first place.
    Thank you! This guy understands!
    Come get on the VICKIE TRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I am interested to know where you got this logic from.
    well you see fisrt of all do you speak spanish ???? secondly i dont know if it is allow to write a name of another wrestling pages in here but if you want im gonna give you the direction of one of the most populars wrestling sites in latin america its called superluchas.net is run by Mexicans the page itself so most of the users are from here there it was the fisrt forum of wrestling i meet i have years in there and if you check it you will se what im talking about you just have to look comments on news about Sin Cara or Alberto del Rio and you will see what im talking about but hey wacht out whit the spoilers is not my fault if you get noticed of something you may not wanna know i hope you understand spanish so you can understand what is in there

point is Sinn Cara Botches alot... its not cause he is so quick that people cant keep up with him. its caus ehe is sloppy and his timing is off, Evan Bourn was much quicker and had much better excuation...... he messed his finishing move up every time he did it... there is no stickign for him, he underperformed Monday night and Evan bourn stole the show..... maybe cause Sinn cara put on some weight he isnt use to wrestling at that wait. i dont know but like i said he hasnt been nearly as impressive as bourn as been.

reason he bothces is cause 75 percent of Lucha matches are botched moves.

So what is this WWE style you guys speak of? You mean not having a broken neck or a death in the ring in how many years running now?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by ed is dead View Post
    I'm a

fan
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul