Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

anyone else think sin cara is over rated

just watch the sin evan bourne match i one thing springs to mind whenever i see him wrestle, when he does one of those over exagerated hip tosses, y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y, sure its impressive he did a flip in the air but at the end of the day its still just a throw/hip toss, anyone else think so or do you just mark out for that stuff

y y y y y y y y y y y y y No.

Watch some of his stuff from CMLL against Negro Casas and Volador Jr.

well he was overrated as soon as he had his promos coming into the wwe....his good at areil ofcause..but with the hip toss its kinda cool they gave him a move like that to be his finisher..theres just to many werid moves out thier his move looks like it fukin hurts just ask bourne...as for the match it was shit ahhahahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ministryofblaze View Post
    just watch the sin evan bourne match i one thing springs to mind whenever i see him wrestle, when he does one of those over exagerated hip tosses, y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y, sure its impressive he did a flip in the air but at the end of the day its still just a throw/hip toss, anyone else think so or do you just mark out for that stuff
    He's sloppy in the ring, I'm waiting to be impressed.

I think Luch Libre wrestlers in general are overated.Most of them are one dimensial and have no mic skill.Sin Cara is an example of that and dosen't deserve his push in my opinion.The only reason he's getting one is because HHH signed him and they want a replacement for Rey.
    Last edited by tad locust; 06-27-2011 at 09:05 PM.

well hes matches with averno were awsome so no hes not overrated

Luchadores work best with other luchadores. It's like whenever a big man would fight a little man. It just doesn't work out because they do not compliment each other. He isn't really needed in the WWE, but is a nice accusation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Luchadores work best with other luchadores. It's like whenever a big man would fight a little man. It just doesn't work out because they do not compliment each other. He isn't really needed in the WWE, but is a nice accusation.
    Nicely put!
    Maybe now the WWE has signed Averno then we may see a really decent feud for Sin Cara soon.
    Last edited by MattTY2JHBK; 06-27-2011 at 09:29 PM.

he's not bad, but yes, i think he is definitely overrated...the special lighting for his matches=really?

any update on the status of evan? Looks like he might have hyper extended something in his arm