International wrestling federation

Background
    In the past few years, The UK has been treated with annual visits from WWE and TNA. This has included live broadcasts of WWE RAW! and WWE Smackdown. In 2010, after having watched a live broadcast of WWE RAW, George Murphy (the owner of fast food chain : Murphy's Spuds), decided to set up his own wrestling company based in UK which would include wrestling legends and up and coming UK stars. He felt that know was the right time to set up a wrestling company as he felt the UK had enough fans to sustain a wrestling company. George decided to create the company with a view that in a few years they would begin helding shows in Europe and later on, All around the World.

31st December 2010: George Murphy announces his intentions to set up an exciting wrestling company.

6th January 2011: George Murphy announces that he and ITV are in the works to set up a new wrestling company.

23rd March 2011: ITV announce that a new wrestling show entitled : "I W F : Thunder" will be starting in September of that year.

16th June 2011: Fight Now TV in the US announce that "Thunder" will begin airing in September.

4th August 2011: G. Murphy announces through a press conference that "Thunder" will be a weekly show with PPVS taking place, once every 2 months. At this press conference, he also announces the roster for IWF and the schedule for IWF. (I will announce the roster and the PPV names in my next post).

HOPE YOU JOIN ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

Banned
    cardiff, city of coolness and a shit footy team
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhbir View Post
    Background
    In the past few years, The UK has been treated with annual visits from WWE and TNA. This has included live broadcasts of WWE RAW! and WWE Smackdown. In 2010, after having watched a live broadcast of WWE RAW, George Murphy (the owner of fast food chain : Murphy's Spuds), decided to set up his own wrestling company based in UK which would include wrestling legends and up and coming UK stars. He felt that know was the right time to set up a wrestling company as he felt the UK had enough fans to sustain a wrestling company. George decided to create the company with a view that in a few years they would begin helding shows in Europe and later on, All around the World.

31st December 2010: George Murphy announces his intentions to set up an exciting wrestling company.

6th January 2011: George Murphy announces that he and ITV are in the works to set up a new wrestling company.

23rd March 2011: ITV announce that a new wrestling show entitled : "I W F : Thunder" will be starting in September of that year.

16th June 2011: Fight Now TV in the US announce that "Thunder" will begin airing in September.

4th August 2011: G. Murphy announces through a press conference that "Thunder" will be a weekly show with PPVS taking place, once every 2 months. At this press conference, he also announces the roster for IWF and the schedule for IWF. (I will announce the roster and the PPV names in my next post).

HOPE YOU JOIN ALONG FOR THE RIDE!
    bout time someone made a UK wrestlin company, could've put it on a better channel than ITV though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    bout time someone made a UK wrestlin company, could've put it on a better channel than ITV though
    UK has got some great Wrestling fed but none of them have the desire to get on Tv this is promising cant wait to see the Roster

and from McCoys Crisps to Murphys Spud good luck (Tommy Thunder knows what i'm saying)
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...