Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Wrestling faction's

my friends and i argue about who the best factions in WWE/TNA are/were. My favorite was always the nWo. what are your thoughts? who's ur favorite, who do u think is the best?

The most dominant will always be the NWO. There has never been, and I hope there will never be, a stable with the power to destroy a company.

Factions not Faction's. And yes the NWO was horrendous. Always for themselves, never putting anyone else over in matches.

Of course its the NWO but second would have to be M.E.M i wish they would have done it in wwe with jerico the leader and cmpunk edge orton and hhh man that would have been the shit

I like Fortune too. They just have too many people. Keep the Stable down to four wrestlers that actually represent the group. Kaz(finally has some exoposure), Beer Money(embodyment of the 4 Horsemen), and AJ Styles(he has the golden ticket from Flair). Kick out Morgan, I don't like a single thing about him, he's a bum. Douglas Williams should be reduced to a hang around. Simply so you they work a better angle between Fortune and Leathal. I have another post that goes more into that.

Blog Entries
    The Ministry of Darkness. Accept the lord of darkness as your saviour. That was cool IMO. I grew up goth and that faction was the best thing since sliced bread when I was a teen lol. Totally glad Bearer is back lol.

Ok, how old are you guys?

As someone who has been a fan of wrestling since the late 1970's, I will have to go with the original Four Horsemen. I mean look at it like this:

The Mouthpiece: J. J. Dillon. One of the greatest talkers of his time.
    The leader: Ric Flair. One of a very few wrestlers, of ANY time who can make an audience love and hate him in a matter of minutes. This guy's skill as a crowd, motivator is, in my never to be humble opinion. unparalelled.
    The technician: Tully Blanchard. There are very few wrestlers, now or then, who could match him for pute wrestling knowledge and ability. Two men who may have been nearly as good are Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit, and I will submit that it is bo coincidence that they really took off when they joined the Horsemen in later incarnations.
    The muscle: Ole and Arn Anderson...The Brainbusters. Need I say more. I mean, there has never been a stable with more world titles. Or more pure wrestling ability, in all aspects of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Two men who may have been nearly as good are Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit, and I will submit that it is bo coincidence that they really took off when they joined the Horsemen in later incarnations.
    No question that the horsemen made them. They were a house hold name. It only further cemented their legecy lasting as long as they did against the NWO

Evolution had a pretty cool concept of past, present and future. I really liked DX though they weren't the BEST wrestlers.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Wrestling wise: the Radicalz (the name sucked) Guerrero, Saturn, Malenko, Benoit. Benoit and Guerrero two of the all time greats in my mind. Dean Malenko (the man of a thousand holds)was just pure technical wrestling God. Saturn was the odd man out.

"I am not a NUGGET!"