Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does The Miz =The Perfect heel

In my opinion he does he the great mic skills got ring work and knows ho to make u hate him

Banned
    IMO i don't think so.. a heel's job is to make u hate him. but they still entertain. i find him quite boring. i rather go watch the spirt squad then him.. which is quite sad really..

I think there are far better Heels out there. I'm not ripping on him, he's good, but he's not the best.

Better Heels: The Rock, Jericho, CM Punk, Edge (Rated R version), Stone Cold (Invasion days) Christian (TNA) ect.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySteal View Post
    Stone Cold (Invasion days)
    He was pretty good during the Invasion, but prior to his face turn against Bret Hart and his feud with Vince, Stone Cold was one of the best heels I've ever seen and his 3:16 speech at King of the Ring was one of the best heel promos of all time.

As for The Miz, he's a good midcard heel and does a good job of getting himself over (especially on NXT), but he's not technical enough or threatening enough to be a main event heel in my opinion.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. The MIZ is a prime example of hard work/dedication/passion for the rasslin business and how fast it will take you to the top if you have all three. The road for the MIZ was not an easy one. It wasn't too long ago the MIZ had to write down his lines on this hand so he wouldn't forget them. Since that one incident not only can he cut a promo he is by far one of the best promo guys in the business, period. I knew with time he would wrestle better and it turned out i was right. Don't forget he was a finalist in Tough Enough. But you know what really helped his wrestling ability and overall performance, it was when he had his matches with John Cena. Say what you want about Cena but when the MIZ had his matches with him I feel that was the moment the MIZ really started believing in himself and gave him that confidence he so desperately needed. I remember watching Mike and hear him talking about and then turning into the MIZ on the real world. The MIZ is just his alter ego that was angry, combative and headstrong nothing like his usually placid demeanor. It's just another prime example of how a character works a whole lot better when the talent is part of the character and not forced to be someone their clearly not. The lights are on and shinning bright on the MIZ and hopefully when he has that championship belt around his waist those lights will get brighter. The Miz is one of the best things rasslin has going for it right now and he is headed to the top of the mountain and for a very good reason quite simply he deserves it. U MAD???

Blog Entries
    The miz = multi time wwe/world champ. I must agree wit IPEEINTHESHOWER. Hes simply one of the better things in the biz today n yes the feud wit Cena did get Miz that extra boost he needed.

Christian was a terrible heel, and that makes the Miz look even worse. The Miz is only a good heel when he's winning. Holdin one title while holding money in the bank gave him the boost of confidence to boast. That's why people hate the Miz. I want to see him lose, simply because I don't want to hear him talking about it two months later. He's just like JBL, but sucks. He is getting better in the ring, his matches are still boreing, they're just getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by BevinBoyz View Post
    IMO i don't think so.. a heel's job is to make u hate him. but they still entertain. i find him quite boring. i rather go watch the spirt squad then him.. which is quite sad really..
    Just watch a Dolph Ziggler match to get your fix,he was Nicky in SS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BevinBoyz View Post
    Couldn't agree more. The Miz bores me and I can't stand watching him. At least he's better than Alex Riley, though.

I never thought The Miz was boring. His mic skills are some what like that of the modern day Chris Jericho mic skills(current jericho not attitude era jericho). An do not say I am wrong. Watch vids of the both of them back-to-back an you can see at certain points that they sound kind of the same. So calling Miz boring would ultimately make the guy who is the best in the world at what he does a snoozefest on the mic as well.