Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wwe ppv's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. As for ppv's I want compelling storylines and a logical reason why the talent is rassling each other in the first place. I'm starting to wonder if that's asking for too much these days. PPV's are suppose to be special and the last few years with some exceptions if you paid for them you not only want your money back you want your time invested back too. When I was young I remember getting a shit load of candy ready to eat and couldn't wait for the ppv's to start, it wasn't just another show it was an event. I remember back in the days a survivor series ppv was on thanksgiving night and my entire family watched it on ppv, granted they weren't emotionally attached to rassling like I was but most if not all of them got something out of it. How times have changed. Not to long ago Bars in my area would show rasslin ppv's and you know what, they no longer do because no one would show up. I remember sitting at the bar and laughing at the 5 people in attendance. Some people will only need to get tricked once into buying a sub par ppv and who can blame them. Money is tight these days and it's not UFC fault wwe ppv's are down. When people are emotionally invested in the product they will buy ppv's, and wwe is failing big time at that. It doesn't matter if the ppv's are an all raw brand or all smackdown brand ppv. What matters is if anyone cares to watch the bullshit were forced fed to endure because at one point in life we all were emotionally attached and we want that feeling back. U MAD???
    Infinite wisdom? U MAD?? lol

The PPVs now are great. Good mix of both brands.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    The PPVs now are great. Good mix of both brands.
    There just needs to be less. I honestly dropped my jaw during Night of Champions when they said HIAC was two weeks away
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    There just needs to be less. I honestly dropped my jaw during Night of Champions when they said HIAC was two weeks away
    That is what I hate. The consistency of the PPVs.

PPVs once in a while will be better. The constant PPVs is showing me that WWE is really running out of ideas.

#REAL!

That is what I hate. The consistency of the PPVs.

PPVs once in a while will be better. The constant PPVs is showing me that WWE is really running out of ideas.
    They need to drop at least 3 of them and make Night of Champions into a bigger deal. IMO the could make hella more money if they make Night of Champions into one of the "Big 4 PPV's"

They need to drop at least 3 of them and make Night of Champions into a bigger deal. IMO the could make hella more money if they make Night of Champions into one of the "Big 4 PPV's"
    Very True. They did something right by putting all of the titles on the line in one night.

I liked the idea. MITB as its own PPV isn't calling out to me.

#REAL!

Very True. They did something right by putting all of the titles on the line in one night.

I liked the idea. MITB as its own PPV isn't calling out to me.
    Only wrong thing they did was having that Punk - Big Show match.

My only concern with the MITB PPV is that it might make the Wrestlemania MITB less important. The MITB PPV wasn't all bad......we have The Miz walking around with that briefcase

Only wrong thing they did was having that Punk - Big Show match.

My only concern with the MITB PPV is that it might make the Wrestlemania MITB less important. The MITB PPV wasn't all bad......we have The Miz walking around with that briefcase
    Yeah that match left me facedesking myself. I mean....EVERY MATCH IS A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! What the hell?

As for MITB and Miz having that briefcase.....I HOPE HE CASHES IN THE CASE AND LOSES THE MATCH! >

#REAL!

Yeah that match left me facedesking myself. I mean....EVERY MATCH IS A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! What the hell?

As for MITB and Miz having that briefcase.....I HOPE HE CASHES IN THE CASE AND LOSES THE MATCH! >
    You spew blasphemy!

You spew blasphemy!
    If what I said is blasphemy, then I hope it comes true!

Miz isn't ready to be World Champ dude. Come on. I know he has worked hard but I think he isn't ready.

#REAL!