Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Prelude to DVW

Hey, I gave this one crack and realized that I didn't really develop a good story to begin with. It would be much more captivating if there was a strong backstory so that's going to be the change in this one. The goal will be two shows a week. I WILL have a name for it but it's going to be storyline oriented which and there IS a reason there is no current name. Smackdown now longer exists due to an extensive roster cut due to a lack of quality superstars, but since then some stars have returned. Here we go!

Plans are to have 2-3 shows a week until we get passed the WWE era, then dropping to a two show a week, 4 shows before a ppv format. Unforgiven will take place Sunday, July 31st. Then Monday, Tuesday, and Wed will be the next three episodes of RAW and Money in the Bank Sunday August 7th. This is because I'm way behind where I should be.

Setting: The first monday in June.
    Up coming PPV's:
    June: Unforgiven
    July: Money in the Bank
    August: Summerslam

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton
    WWE Champion: John Cena
    US Champion: R-Truth
    IC Champion: Drew McIntyre

Live on ZZZ news:

" Breaking news report! Vincent Kennedy McMahon has passed away last night. He was found in his bed and there is no diagnosis on what happened. His will has been instructed to be announced to the entire universe by McMahon himself. This is his exact words from the will: ' If I am ever to die my company will die with me. However, there is one man who I appoint to be in charge of a new company that will use my staff and superstars. I still have Monday Night Raw, Wrestlemania, and the WWE copyrighted and you will not be able to use that (after the new CEO is revealed.) but I would like the WWE championship and the IC Title to last forever in my memory. For the next 3 months my wife, Linda will be in charge and Teddy Long will be in charge of Monday Night Raw. I'm not going to state exactly who the man I'm entrusting with my entire prized fortune, but in this will states teasers that my good friends will share to the WWE universe live on Monday Night Raw. Be sure to tune in every monday night for Raw at 9e/8c. I demand a 3 hour RAW spectacular event for the last Monday Night Raw ever and expect to be mourned for on this night in front of the entire WWE universe. ' "

Schedule:

RAW 1
    RAW 2
    RAW 3
    Unforgiven
    RAW 4
    RAW 5
    RAW 6
    Money in the Bank
    RAW 7
    RAW 8
    RAW 9
    Summerslam
    Last edited by zrdt12; 09-09-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Wanted to change title, if mods sees this can you change the real title please.

Blog Entries
    Raw I
    -- Cole says that it's a true tradegy in what happened to Mr. McMahon but he has information to pass on.
    - Cole says that Mr. McMahon wishes every superstar good luck on the opportunity to own parts of the new WWE.
    - King says that we have a thrilling show in store and also grieves upon the death of Mr. McMahon.
    -- Triple H comes down.
    - Triple H says to not worry and wrestling will be in good hands, Triple H's own hands.
    - Drew McIntyre comes out and claims the WWE universe had no idea what Vince meant when he said Drew was the chosen one.
    - Drew says he meant that it wasn't just for his unmatched in-ring ability but also for his expertise in business.
    - Drew reiterates that he is indeed the chosen one and will be the new CEO in just a matter of time.
    - Triple H tells the kid to don't get too caught up in a dream. He then challenges Drew for the IC title.
    - Drew accepts
    -- (1) CM Punk and Raven vs John Morrison and Evan Bourne
    - Morrison hits a running knee smash to punk for 2.
    - Punk gets morrison in corner and raven and punk wear him down.
    - Bourne and Raven get tags, Bourne in control
    - Goes for airbourne but Punk kicks him in the back of the head on top rope.
    - Raven hits ddt on bourne for the win.
    Raven and Punk def Morrison and Bourne @ 9:23

-- (2) Cody Rhodes vs RVD (#1 contenders match for Orton’s title)
    - Rhodes avoids 5starfs
    - Rhodes hits cross rhodes for the win
    Rhodes def. RVD @ 10:16

-- Edge is backstage with Josh
    - Josh asks Edge if he’s ready for his match at Unforigven vs Cena
    - Edge says he was born ready
    - Josh wonders who Edge will be facing tonight
    - Edge says he is going to take it easy until Unforgiven to make sure he doesn’t just beat Cena, but destroy Cena.

-- (3) Jack Swagger vs Sheamus
    - Swagger hits a superplex for 2.
    - Swagger counters brogue kick into ankle lock
    - Sheamus gets a ropebreak
    - Sheamus hits a irish curse and a celtic cross for 3.
    Sheamus def. Jack Swagger @ 12:11
    - R-Truth comes down and attacks Sheamus from behind with a chain
    - R-Truth busts Sheamus open and says that he will fight Sheamus in a first blood match at unforgiven and tear the pale skin off his face.

-- (4) Drew McIntyre ( C ) vs Triple H (IC Title)
    - McIntyre hits a boot and gets only 2 early.
    - Triple H does spinebuster out of nowhere for 2.
    - Triple H counters futureshock.
    - Triple H hits a pedigree for 3.
    Triple H def Drew McIntyre @7:59

-- HBK comes out.
    - Shawn says that he will be the champion one last time before the WWE is over.
    - He doesn’t believe Vince would trust him with such a great responsibility so he’s going to make it his own to make sure he’s in the main event one last time in the WWE.
    - The rock comes down!!!
    - Rock says he’s finally come back to claim what is rightfully his.
    - HBK shouts back that the rock is just an object of the past withered away in time.
    - Rock says that HBK lacks the kahones and the right testosterone level to go one on one with the great one. When the rock is in charge there will be no more HBK.
    - HBK sweet chin music to the rock.

-- (5) [ME] John Cena vs Randy Orton
    - Orton hits a scoopslam for 2.
    - Cena hits shoulderblocks
    - Cena lines up for the FU when Edge spears him.
    - Rhodes attacks Orton and hits a Crossrhodes
    - Undertaker’s music starts and Edge and Rhodes escape.
    - Undertaker stands tall in the ring when Stone Cold comes down.
    - Staredown in the ring.
    - Austin goes for a kick but Taker catches it.
    - Taker goes for chokeslam but Austin slithers out of it an exits.

//////////////////////////END\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Blog Entries
    Authors note: Continuing this because of how WWE recently is taking a similar angle as I have. Most of my plans were already planned out and shouldn't be following suit of WWE (unless they can read my mind).

Raw II

--King is excited for the blockbuster main event just 2 weeks away from Unforgiven.
    -Cole says that Orton, Cena, and Undertaker have no chance to beat Austin, Edge, and Rhodes.

-- The rock's music hits.
    - Rock says that if he doesn't get a chance to tear apart HBK in 2 weeks at Unforgiven that he should just quit now and save the rock's people their time.
    -HBK comes out and accepts the challenge. But only if the winner gets a title shot at money in the bank.
    -Rock says that it must be the loser's last match ever.
    - Teddy Long notes that if both men can win their matches on Raw tonight they have their shot. Winner is the #1 contender for the WWE title and the loser walks out and will be ineligible to be the new owner.
    -Rock says that it doesn't matter who the Rock has to beat to finally get his hands on HBK.
    -Teddy says to make sure to consider that the match will be a Street Fight if both men can make it.

-- (1) The Rock vs Raven
    - Raven strolls down mic in hand.
    - Rants what about Raven
    - Says he'll always be there but no one will ever notice until it poisions the fans.
    - Rock goes for Rock bottom Raven counters.
    - Raven grabs a trash can and ducks down outside.
    - Raven assaults Rock outside with trash bin several times. Bell rings.
    - Hits a ddt denting trash can.

The rock def Raven @ 4:21 via DQ

-- Sheamus is backstage with Scott.
    - Sheamus says R-Truth has no idea how powerful the blood of the Irish is.
    - Sheamus shouts the only blood R-Truth has is the blood he'll be laying in after he busts his head open.

--Drew McIntyre attacks Triple H with a steel chair in his own locker room.
    - He has to be removed by officials to stop attacking.
    - Teddy Long puts Drew in a match.

-- (2) Drew McIntyre vs John Morrison

- Drew wins with a futureshock ddt.

Drew McIntyre def John Morrison @9:44 via pinfall

-- Undertaker is in the ring.
    - He can't fathom how a guy that has such hate for Stone Cold Steve Austin would ever put him in charge of the company.
    - Austin comes out and says all he has to do is take out each and every threat to him and there will then be no choice to put him in power.
    - Taker says he'll never die and Austin will never put him away.
    - Austin says that after their match tonight he might have to be named both champions and killer of the deadman and that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so.

-- (3) Evan Bourne vs HBK

- Bourne takes HBK to the limit but eats a sweet chin music mid airbourne.

HBK def Evan Bourne @ 13:31

-- (4) CM Punk vs RVD

- Rvd hit rolling thunder for 2
    - Cm punk hits falcon arrow for 2
    - Rvd lands 5sfs on feet, punk still hits a boot to the face for 2
    - Punk goes for gts rvd counters.
    - Rvd hits 5 star frog splash for 3.

RVD def CM Punk @15:45 via pinfall

-- Orton promos on Rhodes.
    - Says that he never was a loyal partner for him and he has not forgiven him for turning on him.

-- (5) Orton, Cena, and Undertaker vs Rhodes, Edge, and Austin

- Orton hits an Rko on Edge, Rhodes breaks it at 2.
    - Chaos ensues all 6 in the ring.
    - Taker clotheslines Austin outside.
    - Hits a tombstone on the announce table while Cena chases Edge backstage.
    - Orton hits an Rko on Rhodes for 3.

Orton, Cena, and Undertaker def Rhodes, Edge, and Austin @ 11:09 via pinfall.

--------------------------------------END---------------------------------------------------------

Unforgiven Card:

R-Truth (c) vs Sheamus First Blood match for the U.S title.
    The Rock vs HBK Street Fight Loser quits, winner is #1 contender.
    Randy Orton (c) vs Cody Rhodes for Heavyweight Title
    John Cena (c) vs Edge for WWE Title.
    Last edited by zrdt12; 07-25-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Raw III

-- Teddy Long is in the ring.
    - He says he's going to give The Rock an opporunity for revenge and asks him to come down.
    - Rock storms out and tells Teddy it doesn't matter what he gets because he's going to take his belt, turn the sumbitch sideways and shove it right up Raven's candyass.
    - Teddy says Rock still gets Raven. But it will be a two on one handicap match vs Raven And CM Punk and that's next.

-- (1) The Rock vs CM Punk and Raven

- Raven and CM Punk double team Rock after CM Punk saves Raven from Rock Bottom with a low blow (unseen by ref)
    - CM Punk hits Go to sleep for 3.

Raven and CM Punk Def. The Rock @6:46 via pin

- Attacks continues, CM Punk with Kendo stick and Raven has the ring bell.
    - RVD comes out with a chair in hand and Punk + Raven scramble out.
    - RVD says tonight he's going to beat HBK to prove he's championship material.

-- Edge is being interviewed backstage
    - Josh asks Edge how he's going to overcome Cena after running away from him last week.
    - Edge says that he wants to be 100% Sunday and is glad he's got the night off tonight to nurse his sore shoulder.
    - Cena walks by an says that there will be no hiding Sunday when they meet in a Steel Cage match.
    - Edge attacks Cena from behind as he walks away.
    - Edge spears Cena into the wall.

-- (2) Evan Bourne vs Daniel Bryan

- Bourne taps out to the labell lock
    Bryan def. Bourne @6:58 via submission.

--Drew is in the ring but is quickly interupted by Triple H
    - Triple H strolls down to the ring with his signature sledgehammer.
    - Triple H thinks Drew has earned the opportunity to have his rematch Sunday at Unforgiven.
    - Drew says that when all is said and done he will not only be the Intercontential champion but also the owner of the WWE.
    - Triple H says he's caught Drew bluffing and Drew doesn't know a damn thing about this business. Vince has taught HHH everything he needs to know to be the top dog.
    - Drew recalls that Vince has said time and time again to him that Vince said Drew is like a son to him and he has great things instore for Drew.
    - Triple H he's full of shit and Vince was never more proud of Triple H as a son.
    - Drew backs away and HHH says there won't be any rules come Sunday so the best man will win the match. He adds that it would be wise to bring more than cheap lies with him Sunday because it will be an expensive loss for McIntyre.

-- (3) Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton

- Rko for 3.

Randy Orton def Swagger @4:55 via pinfall.

-Out runs Rhodes.
    -He instead goes to get a mic.
    -He's tells Orton that his mind will not only have to deal with itself on Sunday but also Cody Rhodes.
    -Orton says he's just a failed wannabe Orton that was never good enough to win the big match.
    -Rhodes says that Orton taught him a little bit too much and it's going to take a fluke for Orton to retain.

--Undertaker is seen in his locker room praying.
    -When asked to explain himself he says he's truley sorry for finishing off Austin's neck for good. He didn't want it to end like that. He says it normally doesn't even shake him up a little but he had great respect for Austin.

-- (4) Sheamus vs Zack Ryder

- Brogue kick.
    - Celtic Cross for 3.

Sheamus def. Zack Ryder via Pin @ 5:15

-- (5) Triple H and John Morrison vs R-Truth and Drew McIntyre

-Teddy Long says he doesn't want to see any ring-rust at Unforgiven so they will both be in action tonight.
    -Morrison hits a flying chuck on Truth for 2.
    -Triple H hits Pedigree. McIntyre breaks the 3.
    - McIntyre grabs a chair. He pounds Triple H as he comes outside.
    - R-Truth hits lie detector for 3 on Morrison.
    - Truth and McIntyre gang on Triple H post match.
    - Teddy Long demands them to stop. He then tells them that it won't be long before the U.S title and IC title are unified.
    - Triple H hits a pedigree on Truth and Drew gets out of there.

R-Truth and Drew McIntyre def. John Morrison and Triple H @12:22

--HBK has arrived.
    -Josh asks if he thinks he can beat The Rock.
    -HBK asks Josh if he's serious. He then superkicks Josh. He then tells everyone to make sure to tune in early to Unforgiven to watch the real main event and the end of The Rock.

-- (6) HBK vs RVD

-RVD split moonsault for 2.
    -HBK diving elbow for 2.
    -HBK locks in sharpshooter.
    -RVD makes it to the ropes.
    -HBK shoves RVD off the top ropes.
    -Sweet chin music's RVD into the crowd.
    -Rolls RVD back in to save 10 and covers for 2!
    -RVD misses kick and HBK hits another sweet chin music for 3.

HBK def RVD @15:00 via pinfall.
    Last edited by zrdt12; 07-26-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Preview Updates:

A new match with a twist will kick off Unforgiven. A 10 man battle royal over the top rope elimination will take place giving the winner entry into a money in the bank ladder match and power. The last man standing will get to choose who his 5 opponents will be. This will give him the option to pick wrestlers to help him or ones he may have an advantage over. He can only choose from qualified wrestlers. The participants will be: John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Undertaker, RVD, CM Punk, Raven, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Zack Ryder, Rey Mysterio, and Michael McGuilicuty

What's in store at Money in the Bank? It's a little different this year since it's nearing the end of WWE as we know it today. There will be two 6 person Money in the Bank ladder matches and the winners will gain entry into the Summerslam tournament for the Undisputed WWE championship. Winning this match punches your ticket to one of the Summerslam main events.

Final Card:

(1) 11 man MITB battle royale top rope challenge.
    (2) R-Truth (c) vs Sheamus (First Blood Match) [US Title]
    (3) Shawn Michaels vs The Rock (Street Fight, Loser quits, #1 Contender)
    (4) Randy Orton (c) vs Cody Rhodes [Heavyweight Championship]
    (5) Triple H (c) vs Drew McIntyre (Hardcore Match) [IC Title]
    (6) John Cena (c) vs Edge (Steel Cage) [WWE Title]

Everyone in the WWE has the opportunity to become the new WWE owner but only one man can. There's still no idea who it will be.

Final Update:

There's still some concern about the conidition of John Cena after the attack he suffered at the hands of Edge. Triple H appears on top of his game for the hardcore match with McIntyre. HHH's sledgehammer will be at his own disposal if needed. The Rock is shaken up after getting attacked by Punk and Raven but HBK also went through a grueling match with RVD. It's anyones game Sunday.

Final Words:

We last spoke to Raven on his thoughts of the battle royale. Confident indeed. When asked he said either he or Punk will win.

Be sure to tune in Sunday to witness the excitement of the WWE.

Authors Note:

Feedback would be appreciated. I'm currently going to pump out 2 a week and ppvs possibly on seperate day just cause I'm behind (although if 2 a week is normal maybe 3 a week or so.)

@no1eddiefan - All the legends are there to claim there spot as the new owner.

Getting very excited for Unforgiven! And I should be able to get on pace to have my summerslam the same day as WWE's summerslam.
    Last edited by zrdt12; 07-28-2011 at 05:59 PM.

I like the idea of all the legends, HBK, Rocky, SCSA, Edge, being back.

Looking forward to Unforgiven!

Blog Entries
    WWE Unforgiven

--(1) 11 man top rope battle royal.

-Bourne is quickly eliminated by Punk and Raven.
    -Raven is eliminated by RVD.
    -McGuilicuty is eliminated by Undertaker.
    -Ryder eats a big last ride and elimated by Undertaker.
    -Mysterio gets tossed out by Swagger.
    -Bryan reverse brainbusters Morrison is eliminated.
    -Punk knocks Bryan out of the ring.
    -Undertake is triple teamed and eliminated by Swagger, Punk, and RVD.
    -Down to Swagger, Punk, and RVD. Punk and Swagger go after RVD.
    -Punk slides out of ring to avoid split-leg moonsault.
    -Punk tears apart spanish announce table and grabs a ladder and climbs up.
    -RVD is shoved off the top rope by a desperate Swagger but he lands on ladder.
    -RVD punches Punk off the ladder through the spanish announce table.
    -RVD climbs across the other announce table and grabs a chair.
    -RVD Vandaminator from the top of the ladder into the ring on Swagger.
    -Swagger is tossed over the top rope.
    -RVD celebrates on turnbuckle when Punk shoves him off, into the barracade.

CM Punk wins Battle Royal @36:23

--Pat Patterson comes down.
    -He says that on behalf on Mr. McMahon, it is confirmed that neither HBK or the Rock are qualified for the job.
    -However, there is only one man that has what it takes to have the job.
    -He's a man that Vince himself has the most respect for.
    -A man that has the mind to better the company.
    -The man won't be revealed until after Summerslam but the facts have been stated already.

--(2) R-Truth (c) vs Sheamus [First blood] {Us Title}

-R-Truth nails Sheamus over the head with chair.
    -Truth pounds away to the face of a grounded Sheamus.
    -Sheamus turns it around with hard rights of his own.
    -Truth retreats but Sheamus dives through the ropes taking out Truth.
    -Truth grabs a barbed wire 2 by 4.
    -Truth knees Sheamus, swings and misses.
    -Sheamus Brogue kick!
    -Sheamus holds up his lead pipe.
    -Sheamus wails on Truth.
    -Truth is a bloody mess.

Sheamus def. R-Truth via first blood @19:59 New US Champ!

-The rock has pulled up in his limo!
    -HBK slammed Rock's door on him, he's with a ref.

--(3) Shawn Michaels vs The Rock [Street Fight] {#1 contenders}

-HBK covers for 2.
    -Rock ddts HBK on car for 2.
    -HBK counters Rock Bottom with Sweet Chin Music, but can't cover.
    -HBK crawls over and covers for 2.
    -HBK steals a stranger's car keys and aims to run Rock over.
    -Rock dives out of the way.
    -Rock smashes drivers window in with fire estinguisher.
    -He sprays HBK and hits a samoan drop for 2.
    -Rock drags a bloody HBK to the street.
    -Rock attempts to throw HBK off the bridge.
    -HBK holds on and hits a sweet chin music for 2!
    -Rock spinebuster out of nowhere!
    -People's elbow is countered by HBK low blow.
    -Rock counters irish whip into his own, HBK pressed up against edge.
    -Rock connects combo Rock punches.
    -HBK ducks the finishing punch and hits another Sweet Chin Music.
    -Rock is now pressed up against the edge.
    -Another Sweet Chin Music sees the Rock plunge into the river!

Shawn Michaels def. The Rock via KO @28:22
    Last edited by zrdt12; 08-01-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    --(4) Randy Orton (c) vs Cody Rhodes {Heavyweight Title)

-Rhodes hits a crossbody for 2.
    -Orton hits a hangman ddt for 2.
    -Orton slithers out of Alabama slam with a roll up for 2.
    -RKO! for 3.

Randy Orton def Cody Rhodes @11:23

--A promo is shown viewing the verbal war between Drew and HHH over being the Owner of WWE.

--(5) Triple H (c) vs Drew McIntyre [Hardcore] {IC Title}

-Triple sets down sledgehammer and tells Drew's that Drew will need it if he wants the slightest chance of victory.
    -Drew gets a cheap shot in.
    -Drew hits a big boot for 2.
    -Drew misses sledgehammer shot.
    -Triple H hits a running knee to the face.
    -Triple H hits a backdrop for 2.
    -Drew whips HHH into stairs for 2.
    -Triple H backflips Drew off the announce table after Drew fails futureshock ddt.
    -HHH hits a diving knee to the face for 2.
    -Drew destroys HHH with chair shots for just 2!
    -HHH hits a pedigree in the middle of the ring.
    -Grabs sledgehammer but tosses it out of the ring, tosses Drew out too.
    -HHH drives Drew through the announce table with a pedigree for 3.

Triple H def Drew McIntyre via pinfall @21:46.

--(6) John Cena (c) vs Edge [Steel Cage] {WWE Title}

-Edge rakes Cena's face on cage, Cena busted open.
    -Edge hits an Edge-o-Matic.
    -Cena powerbomb edge off the mid part of cage.
    -Cena climbs but edge hits an eletric chair drop.
    -Edge spears Cena into the Cage.
    -Edge is near a top escape when Cena grabs his foot.
    -Cena goes for FU off the top of cage but Edge gets down.
    -Cena goes for another powerbomb but is countered into hurricarana.
    -Edge gets a huge spear on Cena.
    -Edge escapes for the win!
    -Edge holds up title and celebrates.

Edge def. John Cena @20:50 via escape. new champ!

EDIT:

Thanks, hoping to make it work heel vs heel (or tweener vs tweener).

Just in here's a report on the top 5 superstars going through the final stretches of WWE as we know it today.

5)Edge (1-1) He's the champion of the WWE with a lot to prove. After crippling John Cena before their match, how will Edge look to overcome an unstoppable HBK?

4)Sheamus (2-0) Sheamus silenced the Truth sunday at Unforgiven. The strong irishman could be the last US champion ever!

3)Randy Orton (3-0) Quietly Randy Orton is undefeated over the past month and retained his titled against a man that knew Orton inside-out. With still no challenger, who's going to attempt to dethrone Randy at Money in the Bank!?

2)Triple H (2-1). HHH is the intercontential champion and has scored multiple wins over Drew McIntyre in hopes of waking the kid up from his dreams. His only falter was barely in his hands when John Morrison got pinned in a big tag team match. The king of king's powerful messeges easily make you forget about his lost.

1) HBK (3-0) HBK scored an impressive win over the Rock and RVD to show that he's a contender. No one wants to step in the way of an angry, title-bound HBK.

Be sure to tune into Monday night raw tomorrow as we get one step closer to finding out who is the heir of the WWE!

Latest news: (From Teddy Long's Twitter): Playa we gota huge main event in store monday night. The WWE champion Edge will take on the US champion Sheamus.
    Last edited by zrdt12; 07-31-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Great PPV mate

I like the idea of HBK-Edge soon for the WWE Championship

Blog Entries
    RAW IV

--HBK is entering the building!
    -King notes that he can't believe that HBK truely finished off the Rock.
    -Cole says later tonight he's conducting a special interview with HBK.

--Here comes CM Punk.
    -CM Punk boasts that RVD didn't have the brains to win the battle royal.
    -Punk says that he's sure Rob will weasel his way into a money in the bank match but it won't be the same match Punk is in.
    -Punk says he's got one up on RVD by winning one more MITB match than RVD.
    -But Rob knows his way arround the ladder and is quite the threat.
    -Teddy Long comes out and says this years money in the bank is the biggest ever.
    -Both MITB winners will compete in a tournament for the Undisputed WWE title at summerslam.
    -Teddy says that if Punk wants to be a champion he won't be able to ambush the champion.
    -Punk says that everyone overlooks CM Punk. They see Punk but never think too much about him.
    -Punk is confident he can beat any man on the WWE roster of the WWE title.
    -Teddy says that later tonight 3 former Money in the bank winners will compete in a match tonight.
    -It will be Swagger and Punk vs RVD and Daniel Bryan and the winners will qualify for a money in the bank match in which Punk gets to choose which match they will compete (Punk has already qualified so if he wins Swagger qualifies.)

--(1) Jack Swagger and CM Punk vs RVD and Daniel Bryan

-Bryan locks in lebelle lock on Swagger, Punk breaks it up.
    -Punk hits gts on Bryan broken up by RVD.
    -Swagger hits a belly to belly on RVD for 2.
    -RVD hits 5star on Swagger broken up by Punk.
    -RVD hits 5star on Punk for 3.

RVD and Bryan Def. Punk and Swagger @12:44 via pinfall

--Cena demands a rematch in Teddy's office.
    -Teddy tells him HBK vs Edge is already booked for MITB.
    -Cena threatens Teddy and tells him he must do something about it.

--(2) Undertaker vs Cody Rhodes

-Cody eats a chokeslam.
    -Cody gets a tombstone piledriver.

Undertaker def Cody Rhodes @6:56

-Undertaker says he's coming for the Heavyweight title.
    -There's not a single man that can stop him.
    -Orton is out and says he's not impressed, Taker only beat Cody Rhodes.
    -Orton doesn't think Taker still has it in him.
    -Taker says he's the legacy of modern WWE that will be the keeper of the belt into the next era.
    -Edge comes down to staredown the deadman.
    -Edge says he's the real champ.
    -Edge says it's pathetic that a guy as "great" and "phenomenal" is going after the lesser title.
    -Edge says Taker is powerless to him and would love to get to compete for the undisputed belt against him.
    -Cena sneaks in the ring from behind and assaults Randy Orton.
    -Cena lays him out with an FU.
    -Edge and Undertaker give Cena a puzzled look.
    -Teddy Long comes down.
    -Long says that Cena has to earn a Heavyweight title shot, not on my show can you win a shot like this.
    -Teddy says if Cena is going to disrespect himself and the champ, then there's going to be a 3 week triple threat gauntlet.
    -Each week on RAW there's going to be a triple threat match, and the winner has to face two new opponents the next week until we have a #1 contender for Randy Orton's title!
    -And don't worry Undertaker, you will be a part of the gauntlet in next week's main event!

--(3) John Cena vs Rey Mysterio vs Evan Bourne

-Mysterio connects 619 on Cena followed by airbourne.
    -Mysterio hits a dragonrana for 2 on Bourne.
    -Mysterio locks in a mexican surfboard on Bourne.
    -Cena breaks it up and connects a fishermans suplex on mysterio.
    -Cena hits 5 knuckle shuffle.
    -Cena hits an FU on bourne.
    -Mysterio reverses FU into 619 but Cena catches it.
    -Cena hits FU and then locks in STFU on Rey.
    -Rey taps out Cena holds it until refs break it up.

John Cena def. Mysterio, Bourne @14:19 via submission.

--Raven is in the locker room shooting on Mr.McMahon.
    -Raven says Mr. McMahon only wanted Raven to suffer more.
    -Raven says that if it wasn't the drugs withering him away it was Mr. McMahon screwing him over left and right.
    -Raven says there was no escape. But now there's nothing to stop Raven from rising again.
    -Raven says he's going to burn a hole in Mr. McMahon's company just as Vince burned up Raven and tossed him in the trash. NEVERMORE!
    -CM Punk walks in and annouces that he will be competing in the same MITB match as Daniel Bryan and Raven after Raven wins his match tonight. RVD will be in the other match.

--(4) Raven vs Michael McGuilicuty (MITB qualifier)

-Raven wins with raven effect.

Raven def. McGuilicuty @7:23 via pinfall.

--HBK music plays!
    -There he is, the heartbreak kid, Shawn Michaels, who certainly destroyed the heart of the Rock sunday at Unforgiven says the King.
    -Cole asks for everyones sincere attention.
    -Cole asks Shawn why he had to finish off the Rock.
    -HBK tells Cole to shut the hell up and he has a messege.
    -HBK says that bad blood had been boiling for ages with him and Dwayne and now it's finally over.
    -HBK says that there's nothing more than he wants than to be the last undisputed WWE champion.
    -HBK says there's nothing less that can happen at Summerslam and he must win the title.
    -Here comes Triple H.
    -HHH says Shawn is a phony and is doing it for all the wrong reason.
    -HHH says Shawn could give a rat ass what the fans think, it's all HBK, HBK, HBK.
    -HHH says Shawn would be at the same mountain of glory if HBK wins the title infront of 20,000 screaming fans or an empty arena.
    -HBK pauses and looks down.
    -HBK hits sweet chin music on Cole.
    -HBK takes a seat ringside for the main event but doesn't put on announce equipment.

--(5) Edge vs Sheamus (non title)

-Edge hits an edge-o-matic for 2.
    -Sheamus hits an irish curse backbreaker for 2.
    -Sheamus hits a brogue kick for 2.
    -Edge conncects a tornado ddt.
    -Edge hits a hit spear for 3.

Edge def. Sheamus via pinfall @17:12

-HBK climbs into the ring.
    -Edge says he'll say it again, he's unstoppable right now and not even HBK has a chance.
    -Shawn stares him down.
    -HBK hits sweet chin music on Sheamus, Edge retreats.
    -HBK celebrates and has sent a msg to Edge.
    Last edited by zrdt12; 08-01-2011 at 05:25 PM.