Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did anyone notice this???

Did any of you guys notice that on this past Smackdown, when Mark Henry tackled The Big Show into the interview area, that the referee was none other than the Little Guido himself, Nunzio? I mean I didn't notice at first, but when he started talking I just knew it was him.

Finally, the CLB is back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Did any of you guys notice that on this past Smackdown, when Mark Henry tackled The Big Show into the interview area, that the referee was none other than the Little Guido himself, Nunzio? I mean I didn't notice at first, but when he started talking I just knew it was him.
    Didn't notice it was him but I read that he was a referee now. Glad he is still working.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Yea I did, and I heard him talking whilst in the ring aswell. can't remember the segment though. Maybe the Kahli one?
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

i also thought that daivari was back in wwe, but i think he is in tna now

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I saw him on raw when jomo and rtruth did the bit backstage. I said to my friend "thats Nunzio right?" When did he come back i asked? Good to see him back with wwe.

Normal Member
    It would be funny if he was a dead on look alike.
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

He refereed a divas match about a month back on raw. He was also one of the refs that checked on jomo when r-truth left him in the back. I was going to post on it the first time, but I figured someone would've already done it.

Punk Rock.

....another thread of someone just noticing that Nunzio is referring?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was obvious.