View Poll Results: Rookie With Most Potential?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniel Bryan

4 23.53%
  • Alex Riley

2 11.76%
  • Wade Barrett

2 11.76%
  • David Otunga

0 0%
  • Justin Gabriel

3 17.65%
  • Kaval

3 17.65%
  • Michael McGillicutty

2 11.76%
  • Husky Harris

0 0%
  • Lucky Cannon

0 0%
  • Skip Sheffield

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Which NXT Rookie Has The Most Potential In WWE?

Im talking season 1 and 2 only here. none of this diva crap.

Blog Entries
    Daniel bryan that is if he can remain non injured frequently. Hes won numerous achievements in many wrestling magazines including pwi. stay outta trouble n healthy. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

Blog Entries
    U gonna vote on your own poll n give us an insight on y u chose ur individual danny des. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

I voted Michael Mc...I mean Joe Hennig. I've seen him wrestle before, he's a 3rd generation wrestler and his dad is one of my all time favourites. But they have to drop that dumb name!!

I would've voted for Daniel Bryan, but I don't think the WWE will ever let him wrestle to his full potential and as far as his character goes, they ruined everything when he did a complete 180 and made his return as John Cena's friend.

I voted Kaval, he has a lot of potential. He is an amazing wrestler, its up to WWE to let him showcase it.
    Most likely it will be Wade or Skip. Vince likes big guys.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Without a doubt it is Danielson. Bryan is so good in the ring it would be a travesty to have him only work the indy circuit. Anyone that can tell a compelling story in the ring is golden in my eyes. Yeah, he doesn't have the look of a superstar and that's what sets him apart not to mention he can go head to head with anyone in the ring and hold his own. Some people think the wwe is holding him down by Cole always making smart ass comments about him but they fail to realize that's wwe's way of making someone an underdog and in the end it will make Danielson a bigger and brighter star. Every once in awhile in the rasslin business someone comes in and you have this strange magical feeling about them. Some people call it the "it" factor. Danielson not only has the "it" factor, his cup is overflowing with it. As for the infamous tie strangling incident, I found it not only funny but it helped the Nexus storyline get over huge. Even though I already knew about Danielson's passion for the business, this incident showed other people not familiar with his work he will go above and beyond to make a storyline as real as it can be. Danielson is the real deal, he eats, breathes and sleeps wrestling and i believe he is a legend in the making. As for his entrance song their is only one in my eyes The Final Countdown and when the wwe decides to use it I will mark out just like everyone of his long time fans in the arena or in their living rooms. U MAD???

1 Alex Riley
    2 Wade Barett
    3 Daniel Bryan
    4 Justin Gabriel
    5 Kaval
    6 Skip Sheffield
    7 Husky Harris
    8 Michael Mcgliejalkdjfoiae.. sigh.. Joe Hennig
    9 David Otunga
    10 Lucky Cannon

Based on it being the WWE I have to go with Henning. I love Bryan and I am a HUGE Kaval fan but size kills in the WWE. Although i think they both are better in Ring than Henning they all are not quite good on the Mic but Henning is great in the ring and he has the heritage and he also has the look so thats who I think will go the furthest.
    AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    @Shane The Wolf. Did u really think than Bryan would return a heel or in Nexus. Id personally rather see him in a face role. He was the odd man out in Nexuses first week IMO. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    U gonna vote on your own poll n give us an insight on y u chose ur individual danny des. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD
    Im finding it hard to pick one. im stuck between Bryan and Kaval. Kaval, just because ive seen what he can do in TNA