Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One match already has me pumped for Destination X

Styles vs Daniels vs Joe. Matches like this are the reason I hold out hope for TNA. If I can afford it, this may be the first TNA PPV I pay for. I'm hoping many others will use their dollars to tell Bischogan that this is the kind of thing we want to see.

Also, Jerry Lynn is supposed to have some kind of match at the PPV, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the match with RVD that was supposed to happen at Hardcore Justice but didn't because of injuries.

a step in the right Direction!!!

Blog Entries
    As a WWE fan, I'll be making sure I watch the triple threat between AJ, Daniels and Joe.
    As for the Lynn vs RVD match, I'm not sure. What kind of condition is Lynn in after surgery? And when's the last time he wrestled?! Hopefully it'll be a good match. 5 years ago, it would have been an awesome match for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As a WWE fan, I'll be making sure I watch the triple threat between AJ, Daniels and Joe.
    As for the Lynn vs RVD match, I'm not sure. What kind of condition is Lynn in after surgery? And when's the last time he wrestled?! Hopefully it'll be a good match. 5 years ago, it would have been an awesome match for sure.
    It says on the main boared that he hasn't wrestled since he put his back out, just before Hardcore justice.

AJ VS DANIELS VS JOE should be epic aslong as they are alowed to get on with it, hopefully to build Joe up again.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Yeah, Joe could really use the win. I just hope we get a clean finish and no Russo BS.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    why have RVD in the XDivision? Put Jerry Lynn in the Ultimate X match
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

So what if Jerry Lynn can't wrestle with a bad back,WWE has wrestlers who can't wrestle PERIOD!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    So what if Jerry Lynn can't wrestle with a bad back,WWE has wrestlers who can't wrestle PERIOD!!
    I could de-rail this thread so bad right now, and get into a debate with you an that subject, but I won't.

Jerry Lynn is 48 years old. It'll be interesting to see if he still has it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    Styles vs Daniels vs Joe. Matches like this are the reason I hold out hope for TNA. If I can afford it, this may be the first TNA PPV I pay for. I'm hoping many others will use their dollars to tell Bischogan that this is the kind of thing we want to see.

Also, Jerry Lynn is supposed to have some kind of match at the PPV, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the match with RVD that was supposed to happen at Hardcore Justice but didn't because of injuries.
    Can't agree anymore.....seeing the next chapter in this 3 way feud will be great.....

Who knows Jerry Lynn might can pull double duty with Hardcore Justice returning in August??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

tna has finally CROSSED THE LINE .....this is definatly a step in the right direction..well done hogan and bitch offf

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER