Fisrt raw of 2012

WWE RAW
    Burn It All Down by Nickleback plays as the RAW Video plays then fireworks go off
    Jerry the King Lawler & Jim Ross welcome the fans to the show
    Mr McMahon & Triple H come out to the ring with No Chance in Hell playing with microphones in hand.
    HHH Welcome the of the WWE fans to a new year in the WWE.
    McMahon Yes 2012 will be the year of the WWE and changes
    HHH Yes there will many changes happening this year and you know what better to start the year of changes with one big one right now
    McMahon and here it is but first New Nexus and The Corre get out here
    Both The Corre and the New Nexus come out to the stage
    McMahon both of your factions are disbanded as of right now.
    The former members of both disbanded groups go backstage looking angry
    HHH Enjoy the show and be ready for more changes coming your way very soon
    Commercial Break
    Match 1 Rey Mysterio VS Curt Hawkins
    Curt Hawkins gets the win with a Heat Seeking Elbow after Zack Ryder came to ringside and tripped Mysterio up without the ref noticing.
    After the match Ryder gets in the ring Hawkins looks at him then they shake hands.
    Backstage Todd Grisham interview Mr McMahon about why he decided to disband the Nexus and the Corre. McMahon says Todd I did it to shake things up around here that’s why then Grisham thanks him for his time.
    Match 2 Non Title Skip Sheffield and Mason Ryan with Matt Striker VS Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
    Sheffield & Ryan get the win after Sheffield blocked an attempted Cobra by Marella and hit a running clothesline.
    After the match Kozlov looks to be helping Marella up but instead hits the Iron Curtain on him and leaves him lying then walks to the back.
    Backstage Evan Bourne runs into Rey Mysterio and he says hey Rey I saw your match against Hawkins and what Ryder did it sucked. So I have match with Ryder later and I was wondering if you could come with me so Hawkins
    doesn’t interfere in my match. Rey says sure
    Commercial Break
    Match 3 Evan Bourne with Rey Mysterio VS Zack Ryder with Curt Hawkins
    Zack Ryder wins after hitting the Rough Ryder after Hawkins made Mysterio come into the ring which distracted the ref and allowed Hawkins to hit Bourne from behind.
    Ryder & Hawkins leave laughing as Mysterio helps Bourne up
    Backstage WWE Champion John Cena is walking when R Truth attacks him and beats on him in till U.S Champion John Morrison makes the save. Or so it looks like in till The Miz attacks Morrison from behind. Miz and Truth leave Cena & Morrison lying on the ground then walk off laughing.
    The Returning The Coach Jonathan Coachman goes into Mr McMahon and Triple H’s Office and asks Triple H about what just happened and Triple H says We just got tonight’s main event is what just happened. Triple H says I am now making it official tonight we will have The Miz teaming up with R Truth to take on the team of WWE Champion John Cena and U.S Champion John Morrison.
    Commercial Break
    Match 4 Six Man tag team match
    Alberto Del Rio & Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler VS Kofi Kingston & The Big Show & Alex Riley
    Del Rio gets the win after locking in the Cross Arm Breaker on Riley and Riley taps
    Backstage Cm Punk is throwing stuff around when Todd Grisham tells him he has match next Punk just stares at Grisham and Grisham runs away.
    Match 5 Cm Punk VS Chris Masters
    Masters wins by DQ after Punk locks in the Anaconda Vice and Masters reaches the ropes and Punk doesn’t let go.
    After the match Punk grabs a Steel Chair from ringside and puts Masters Arm in it and stomps on it. Then locks in the Vice again in til the ref pulls him off of Masters. Masters is helped to the back
    Commercial Break
    A replay is shown of what just happened
    Main Event WWE Champion John Cena and U.S Champion John Morrison VS The Miz and R Truth
    The Miz and R Truth wins after R Truth attacks Morrison outside the ring and lays him out with the Shut Up! Which distracts the ref and that allows Miz to hit Cena with a low blow then a Skull Crushing Finale and he pins him.
    The Show ends with Miz standing tall over Cena holding the WWE Championship and R Truth standing outside the ring standing tall over Morrison with U.S Championship with Miz’s Music playing.

First Raw of 2012