Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries

If You Could Change TNA

If you got the chance to change TNA.
    I'm going to put down questions. with three answers to them, give me one answer for each and feel free to say why

Hogan ask's for a pay rise or he walks.

1.) give him the rise causing you to need to release some contracts
    2.) tell him where to stick his rise
    3.) lower some pays on the jobber's and raise Hogan's

You decide it's time for a second show.

1.) put it on at the same time as a WWE show
    2.) put it on a day where no WWE events are on.
    3.) put it on the same day as a WWE event but different time

Someone that you have been making "job" on screen asks for a miniature push to get the fans back behind him/her

1.) tell him/her that they will remain a jobber.
    2.) give them a test push. to see if they can get the fans going.
    3.) send them away to fix their skills and tell them in a few months/weeks. they will be used right.

VKM tries to purchase TNA

1.) sell out.
    2.) try and get more money from the billion dollar cheapskate.
    3.) tell him no and continue as normal

Blog Entries

TNA don't need Hogan. TNA needs to focus on it's talent. The likes of Styles, Joe, Daniels, Beer Money, MCMG's, Pope etc. I think they need to have some vets around like Angle, Jarrett, Bully Ray, Sting etc to put over the younger guys, but hogan to me only adds his name to the company. And he's making money out of it.

TNA can't compete with WWE right now (maybe they never will). It makes sense for them to use a free slot, where they at least have a chance of getting ratings.

Someone that you have been making "job" on screen asks for a miniature push to get the fans back behind him/her

3.) send them away to fix their skills and tell them in a few months/weeks. they will be used right.

It depends. If it's a guy that obviously has what it takes, then of course, you consider pushing to see how they do. Especially if they've been jobbing for a long time. If you're unsure, then you have them sent away to improve. You monitor their progress and when/if the time is right, you push.

1.) sell out.

VKM has the mind to run a wrestling company. I guarantee if TNA was run by Vince then it would be doing better than it is now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Will answer tomorrow, I need to get off to bed now hahaha, love the question though.

Fire Hogan

Put my show on Thursdays, or maybe Fridays at 9pm after Smackdown. cause i think its dumb Smack down starts at freaking 7pm.

I give the Jobber a competive match against a great wrestler who is also established and see what he can do before deciding a push or not.

Of the choices given, I would say 2. Of course, I would have personally said "You expect a raise when you have failed to deliver your promises? There's the door, goodbye." Hogan came in promising gold and all the changes keep TNA in the same position. Hogan's money could have gone to help recover their injured or at least giving their talent a better wage.

It depends on how many hours the second show will have. If it's an hour long, I would say on the same night, but a different time. Specifically, before the WWE. Back in the MNWs, I (along with a bunch of people) watched the hour of Nitro before Raw came on. By having an hour show before Raw and out entertaining them, a build up can follow to the main show. If it's two hours, definitely on a night with no Wrestling. Wednesday.

A test push. If they could get a good reaction from the crowd, then they should get a little bigger push. If the crowd reacts poorly, then jobber they stay.

It depends on the state TNA is in. If the changes I made above and would make increase the ratings to at least 1.5 on average, then no. If I lose the TV deal and no other channel would have me, then yes.

Question 1 Tell him where to stick his rise

question 2 Put it on with no WWE events

Question 3 Give them the test push to see if they can get the fans going

Question 4 Tell him no and continue as normal

All of my answers are #2

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

The thing with Hogan is that he was brought for shock value, after all this time, The guy is a legend, yes, but is not really contributing with much, pretty much nothing at all as we speak, so I will keep him if he dicides to stay where he is, if not, well, Hogan can walk if he likes too.

Put a seconday show is hard enough, now to go the same date the Giant goes is even worse. If anything the first trial of the Monday Impact shoudl show that Tna needs to own their own nights instead of just try to go against WWE on the same night, you can put a better product if you will, but if people doesn't know who you are, the results are going to be the same, so at first, the secondary show needs it's own night.

This to get a better perspective if I ma missing something. I can get stubborn and try to push someone real hard and be missing something, or after the minipush realize that I was not really missing anything at all.

For this one, I have no real answer, sorry.

If I were a business man, sorry but you are looking for a profit and don't really care about anyone but myself, I would sell, money is money.

Now if I would try to make a statement and realize that the only thing good for wrestling is competition, I would go as far as I can go, even if at the end of the line I would fail, it also depends of how strong and how much you can take, the business is very hard and takes it toll on everyone when you are down.

Question 1: I would Fire Hogan
    Sure there was alot of hype when he first came to TNA and im sure he made some great decisions. But the fact is this, he is way past his prime. He is a pop icon from the 80's and early 90's. He needs to quietly and quickly leave TNA and leave it up to the younger guys.

Question 2: I would put my 2nd show featuring the X division on wednesday night.

Question 3: No Comment

Question 4: I would tell, thank you so much for your intrest in TNA, but we are not for sale.

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reason: Hogan doesn't need more money and besides he isn't doing a lot for TNA. I would fire him and hire Paul Heyman.

put it on the same day as a WWE event but different time

Reason: So that the WWE viewers would check in to see it and if they like it, they more than likely will be disgust with the WWE product. Then after getting a lot of ratings, I would move it to that WWE's time slot.

Reason: Becuase if he's really good at getting the fans going that means that i just created a nother franchise drawer.

tell him no and continue as normal
    Reason: People want an alternative to WWE and selling it out is not the way to go.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created