Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Normal Member
    Blog Entries

If You Could Change TNA

If you got the chance to change TNA.
    I'm going to put down questions. with three answers to them, give me one answer for each and feel free to say why

Hogan ask's for a pay rise or he walks.

1.) give him the rise causing you to need to release some contracts
    2.) tell him where to stick his rise
    3.) lower some pays on the jobber's and raise Hogan's

You decide it's time for a second show.

1.) put it on at the same time as a WWE show
    2.) put it on a day where no WWE events are on.
    3.) put it on the same day as a WWE event but different time

Someone that you have been making "job" on screen asks for a miniature push to get the fans back behind him/her

1.) tell him/her that they will remain a jobber.
    2.) give them a test push. to see if they can get the fans going.
    3.) send them away to fix their skills and tell them in a few months/weeks. they will be used right.

VKM tries to purchase TNA

1.) sell out.
    2.) try and get more money from the billion dollar cheapskate.
    3.) tell him no and continue as normal

Blog Entries

TNA don't need Hogan. TNA needs to focus on it's talent. The likes of Styles, Joe, Daniels, Beer Money, MCMG's, Pope etc. I think they need to have some vets around like Angle, Jarrett, Bully Ray, Sting etc to put over the younger guys, but hogan to me only adds his name to the company. And he's making money out of it.

TNA can't compete with WWE right now (maybe they never will). It makes sense for them to use a free slot, where they at least have a chance of getting ratings.

Someone that you have been making "job" on screen asks for a miniature push to get the fans back behind him/her

3.) send them away to fix their skills and tell them in a few months/weeks. they will be used right.

It depends. If it's a guy that obviously has what it takes, then of course, you consider pushing to see how they do. Especially if they've been jobbing for a long time. If you're unsure, then you have them sent away to improve. You monitor their progress and when/if the time is right, you push.

1.) sell out.

VKM has the mind to run a wrestling company. I guarantee if TNA was run by Vince then it would be doing better than it is now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Will answer tomorrow, I need to get off to bed now hahaha, love the question though.

Fire Hogan

Put my show on Thursdays, or maybe Fridays at 9pm after Smackdown. cause i think its dumb Smack down starts at freaking 7pm.

I give the Jobber a competive match against a great wrestler who is also established and see what he can do before deciding a push or not.

Of the choices given, I would say 2. Of course, I would have personally said "You expect a raise when you have failed to deliver your promises? There's the door, goodbye." Hogan came in promising gold and all the changes keep TNA in the same position. Hogan's money could have gone to help recover their injured or at least giving their talent a better wage.

It depends on how many hours the second show will have. If it's an hour long, I would say on the same night, but a different time. Specifically, before the WWE. Back in the MNWs, I (along with a bunch of people) watched the hour of Nitro before Raw came on. By having an hour show before Raw and out entertaining them, a build up can follow to the main show. If it's two hours, definitely on a night with no Wrestling. Wednesday.

A test push. If they could get a good reaction from the crowd, then they should get a little bigger push. If the crowd reacts poorly, then jobber they stay.

It depends on the state TNA is in. If the changes I made above and would make increase the ratings to at least 1.5 on average, then no. If I lose the TV deal and no other channel would have me, then yes.

Question 1 Tell him where to stick his rise

question 2 Put it on with no WWE events

Question 3 Give them the test push to see if they can get the fans going

Question 4 Tell him no and continue as normal

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

TNA don't need Hogan. TNA needs to focus on it's talent. The likes of Styles, Joe, Daniels, Beer Money, MCMG's, Pope etc. I think they need to have some vets around like Angle, Jarrett, Bully Ray, Sting etc to put over the younger guys, but hogan to me only adds his name to the company. And he's making money out of it.

TNA can't compete with WWE right now (maybe they never will). It makes sense for them to use a free slot, where they at least have a chance of getting ratings.

It depends. If it's a guy that obviously has what it takes, then of course, you consider pushing to see how they do. Especially if they've been jobbing for a long time. If you're unsure, then you have them sent away to improve. You monitor their progress and when/if the time is right, you push.

1.) sell out.

VKM has the mind to run a wrestling company. I guarantee if TNA was run by Vince then it would be doing better than it is now.
    AHM :S, a little mistake there buddy. Vince Mcmahon doesnt have a mind to run a wrestling company, but he has it to run a sports entertainment company. so if he buys TNA then he will porbibly close it.
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

Impact Wrestling, in my opinion, is getting slightly better...however there still need to b some changes...

1) Stop trying to pull down WWE...not happening...try pushing yourselves up instead...

2) Stop having the Knockouts behave like a bunch of 16 year old sluts...i'm really sick of Velvet Sky and the others just going "whatever!...bitch!...ho!...blah blah"...you dont need to try too hard to be in your face about your company not being PG...Knockouts wrestling is better than WWE for sure...at least they get storylines and a couple of matches with ample time to showcase their talents each week...

3) Mexican America is a storyline done one too many times...Anarquia (sp?) seems like an honest blue collar worker trying to be gangsta...boring!...

4) Give Joe or Morgan the damned title...

5) Knock EY's sense back and put him into the Main Event...

6) Get the X Division title off Abyss...

these are somethings just off my head...

Seriously, i love Hulk Hogan, but what exactly has he done to improve the company over the past 2 years? If he wanted to leave because he wasnt getting a pay rise, i'd actually tell him to fuck off. Use the money to invest in some more talent and / or a new creative team.

No point in trying to compete with 1.2 average ratings.

Honestly depends on their attitude.

3.) tell him no and continue as normal

Where is the fun in giving up? I'd prefer to risk my money and carry on rather than sell out. Besides, if VKM is showing interest in my company, surely that means that he may consider it as a threat or it could be in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Incubus_99 View Post
    Impact Wrestling, in my opinion, is getting slightly better...however there still need to b some changes...

1) Stop trying to pull down WWE...not happening...try pushing yourselves up instead...

2) Stop having the Knockouts behave like a bunch of 16 year old sluts...i'm really sick of Velvet Sky and the others just going "whatever!...bitch!...ho!...blah blah"...you dont need to try too hard to be in your face about your company not being PG...Knockouts wrestling is better than WWE for sure...at least they get storylines and a couple of matches with ample time to showcase their talents each week...

3) Mexican America is a storyline done one too many times...Anarquia (sp?) seems like an honest blue collar worker trying to be gangsta...boring!...

4) Give Joe or Morgan the damned title...

5) Knock EY's sense back and put him into the Main Event...

6) Get the X Division title off Abyss...

these are somethings just off my head...
    still puzzled on that...

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!