Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69777879
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Dislike it, not hate it, I think Brock could have done more at mania, but seeing as he signed up to WM 31 I don't mind too much

Cena becoming champ again at Mania perhaps?
    hate

I guess WWE will have to get back to a champ who can really move merchandise with the kids. He is a really crappy wrestler that only had 5 moves you know. The Cena era is practicly the downfall of WWE and wrestling in general, but he really is one hell of a guy outside all that. He succeeds in spite of himself.

That is all the Cena pablum I can come up with right now.

The Walking Dead (TV series)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    hate

I guess WWE will have to get back to a champ who can really move merchandise with the kids. He is a really crappy wrestler that only had 5 moves you know. The Cena era is practicly the downfall of WWE and wrestling in general, but he really is one hell of a guy outside all that. He succeeds in spite of himself.

That is all the Cena pablum I can come up with right now.

The Walking Dead (TV series)?
    Love it?.....I guess. I only watched bits'n'bites of it, people arguing until Zombies show up once in a while, but seeing it as a show about survival in a zombie post apocalyptic world is fun to watch.

Money.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Love it?.....I guess. I only watched bits'n'bites of it, people arguing until Zombies show up once in a while, but seeing it as a show about survival in a zombie post apocalyptic world is fun to watch.

Money.
    ^ I like that. A very interesting way to break down that show.

Love

A very necessary evil at this time. Mankind is not really ready to live off of good intentions quite yet. It is still the best way for people who live outside the political and social elite structure to get ahead in the civilized world.

Smart Phones?

Blog Entries

Love

A very necessary evil at this time. Mankind is not really ready to live off of good intentions quite yet. It is still the best way for people who live outside the political and social elite structure to get ahead in the civilized world.

Smart Phones?

Love

Smart Phones?
    Actually make me wonder about if that show is about survival, or just those created characters for people to invest in them, a show being made about humans surviving, is still a written show no matter what the element is. Example like the Transformer movies NOT being about the Autobots and Decepticons, if it was about them, then the war wouldn't have mattered because little human didn't have a big role, who would have thought a little living light years away from their planet was the key to their destiny. But I'm trailing off here. I'm not even really invested in these characters on Walking Dead. Just keep thinking what I would do in that situation.

Love smart phones.

I got an android. And my favorite app is the Botchamania soundboard. funniest shit. And the wi-fi anywhere is awesome, I love smart phones.

McGangbang(Actual burger you can order at McDonalds with no hassle)
    Last edited by CMBison; 02-11-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Fucked up.

Actually make me wonder about if that show is about survival, or just those created characters for people to invest in them, a show being made about humans surviving, is still a written show no matter what the element is. Example like the Transformer movies NOT being about the Autobots and Decepticons, if it was about them, then the war wouldn't have mattered because little human didn't have a big role, who would have thought a little living light years away from their planet was the key to their destiny. But I'm trailing off here. I'm not even really invested in these characters on Walking Dead. Just keep thinking what I would do in that situation.

Love smart phones.

I got an android. And my favorite app is the Botchamania soundboard. funniest shit. And the wi-fi anywhere is awesome, I love smart phones.

McGangbang(Actual burger you can order at McDonalds with no hassle)
    I really do not like zombie stuff that much, but the whole mans inhumanity against man psychology in a post apocalyptic environment interests me greatly.

Holy cow, a McGangbang burger... really? I am guessing that is a local slang? I cannot imagine McDonalds officially endorsing that name. I am sure I would love it if we had such a thing around here since I have rarely found a burger that I did not like.

The Pope?

Blog Entries
    Holy cow, a McGangbang burger... really? I am guessing that is a local slang? I cannot imagine McDonalds officially endorsing that name. I am sure I would love it if we had such a thing around here since I have rarely found a burger that I did not like.

McGangbangs your heart. Mmm-mmm, Lovin' it.

Pope would love this though.

Monkeys.
    Last edited by CMBison; 02-11-2013 at 09:21 PM.

McGangbangs your heart. Mmm-mmm, Lovin' it.

Pope would love this though.

Monkeys.
    I bet McDonalds is loving the free publicity especially since they do not have to take responsibility for the nicknames people come up with for these items. Many of these fast food chains are coming up with these underground items to lure in teens and seem cool.

Hate

I assume you are talking about the animal? Monkeys are disgusting and unclean animals in my opinion.

Bruno Sammartino HOF induction?

Love it. He was the first person I thought to ever be inducted into a WWE/WWF/WWWF HOF. I understand the guy’s moral compass leading him to decline all these years as he has been VERY vocal about his disapprovals of the WWE product. I am glad he has the same character that he displayed in the ring all those years ago; the whole "true victory only comes through an honorable fight" mentality he portrayed for so many years. Bruno IS the Living Legend and was perhaps the first wrestler to truly become what we now know to be called "mainstream". Congratulations to HHH for securing him, and congratulations to Bruno for finally taking his place where he belongs.

The Changes TNA have made over the past 12 months (Reduced PPV, Live TV, On the Road, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Love it. He was the first person I thought to ever be inducted into a WWE/WWF/WWWF HOF. I understand the guy’s moral compass leading him to decline all these years as he has been VERY vocal about his disapprovals of the WWE product. I am glad he has the same character that he displayed in the ring all those years ago; the whole "true victory only comes through an honorable fight" mentality he portrayed for so many years. Bruno IS the Living Legend and was perhaps the first wrestler to truly become what we now know to be called "mainstream". Congratulations to HHH for securing him, and congratulations to Bruno for finally taking his place where he belongs.

The Changes TNA have made over the past 12 months (Reduced PPV, Live TV, On the Road, etc.)?
    love it

I am really not the guy to speak on TNA since I really have not watched it for the past year, but I can speak in general from what I have seen.

Regarding PPV less is always more in my opinion. WWE PPV's would be much more meaningful if they were cut in half. It gives more time to build up rivalries and then you can finally have a dramatic conclusion.

Live TV is a must for wrestling, although if things are overproduced like RAW it kind of looses it impact. TNA would do well to keep some spontaneity if they continue with a live product.

When I watched TNA I hated that it was always in the same place. Worse than that I tended to focus on the same people that were always in the audience. Going on the road is a step in the right direction for them.

Next Topic: Disney owning Star Wars