Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 789
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Loved playing with legos, hated stepping on the little bastards in the middle of the night.

    Lady Gaga
    Hate her. Her music sucks horribly and she dresses like an idiot.

    The US economy.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    The US economy.
    Hate it because (1) when it's 'not doing well', it gives greedy asshats an excuse to behave badly and (2) so many fudge factors have been introduced into economic data to make things seem better than they really are, many of it's reports aren't based in reality.


    Someone hitting on you that you don't necessarily find attractive
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1007&dateline=1308352  203

  3. #103
    hate it (i hate non-attractive peeps trying to kiss me)

    minecraft

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    hate it (i hate non-attractive peeps trying to kiss me)

    minecraft
    Love it... right up to the point where I get sick of building my gold Fortress of Doom and Comfort and quit playing for 6 months.


    Van Halen
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1007&dateline=1308352  203

  5. #105
    Super Member tad locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    santa monica,ca
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggleTooth View Post
    Love it... right up to the point where I get sick of building my gold Fortress of Doom and Comfort and quit playing for 6 months.


    Van Halen
    Hate Them.There music is terrible.

    Johnny Depp?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    Hate Them.There music is terrible.

    Johnny Depp?
    I like him... won't say I love him so by process of elimination I hate him.

    Michael Bay movies
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1007&dateline=1308352  203

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggleTooth View Post
    I like him... won't say I love him so by process of elimination I hate him.

    Michael Bay movies
    They are ok, depends on the movie really. I'm not a fan of the Transformers movies, but I love The Rock.

    Superman
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    They are ok, depends on the movie really. I'm not a fan of the Transformers movies, but I love The Rock.

    Superman
    I hate him how can you be from the planet krypton and kryptonite kills you.

    Wolverine


     





  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I hate him how can you be from the planet krypton and kryptonite kills you.

    Wolverine
    Love Wolverine. He is tied for my 2nd favorite X-Man. First is Gambit, Second is tied between Wolverine and Nightcrawler. He probably has the most in depth character development in all of comics.

    Chris Benoit in Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  10. #110
    Super Member tad locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    santa monica,ca
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Love Wolverine. He is tied for my 2nd favorite X-Man. First is Gambit, Second is tied between Wolverine and Nightcrawler. He probably has the most in depth character development in all of comics.

    Chris Benoit in Hall of Fame
    I suppose I'll say love it because I think he belongs in the HOF because of his accomplishments as a wrestler despite what he did.

    The Blair Witch Project?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.