Page 1 of 79 123 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 789
  1. #1

    Hate it Or Love It

    This game basically can be about any topic.. A poster would post a topic and then the person who responds gives the answer hate it or love it (with an explanation on why) then follow up with a new topic..

    Example:
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    French Dip Sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Love it, because the Au Jus dipping sauce makes that sandwich stand out over the rest..

    Aardvarks
    ***************
    Ill start off the topic:

    Tales From The Crypt



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  2. #2
    hate it¬!¬ phony and fucked up

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    hate it¬!¬ phony and fucked up
    you have to post a new subject when you respond,


    New Topic: Megan Fox being replaced in the new Transformers movie
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #4
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    you have to post a new subject when you respond,


    New Topic: Megan Fox being replaced in the new Transformers movie
    Love it. The movies were feeling stale.... they're boring anyway.

    Artemis Fowl
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!



    Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Love it. The movies were feeling stale.... they're boring anyway.

    Artemis Fowl
    Love it, teenage criminal mastermind = very interesting premise (i've never read the series, but I did some quick internet research and found it very interesting)

    Legal Marijuana



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Love it, teenage criminal mastermind = very interesting premise (i've never read the series, but I did some quick internet research and found it very interesting)

    Legal Marijuana
    I don't smoke it anymore so I don't care, but I'm tired of my hippie friends bitching so Love It!





    Heath Ledger's Joker character.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I don't smoke it anymore so I don't care, but I'm tired of my hippie friends bitching so Love It!





    Heath Ledger's Joker character.
    Love it, he did an amazing job with the character.. He was the closest to portraying the comic Joker, well at least from the Dark Knight series.. Side note: Jack Nicholson is a close second though..

    Bolded response:
    Hahahaha Im glad you could still support the movement even though you dont partake in such activities..


    Barack Obama



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Love it, he did an amazing job with the character.. He was the closest to portraying the comic Joker, well at least from the Dark Knight series.. Side note: Jack Nicholson is a close second though..

    Bolded response:
    Hahahaha Im glad you could still support the movement even though you dont partake in such activities..


    Barack Obama
    Hate his cutting of the military budget, but I think he's doing the best he can with this mess of a country.


    The Halo video games.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #9
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Hate his cutting of the military budget, but I think he's doing the best he can with this mess of a country.


    The Halo video games.
    HAAAAAAAAAAATE


    This ass: FAAAAAAAAAIL

    New: Vlad Putin
    D.O.A.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAATE


    This ass: FAAAAAAAAAIL

    New: Vlad Putin
    At least discuss why you hate something even if its only one sentence.

    He's Russian, can't trust him.

    Anthony Weiner resigning over photo scandal.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.