Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    lol True but we can all say that its SilverGhost's fault!
    That's why you should never trust a Ghost, Especially a Silver one.
    Last edited by THE_CRIPPLER; 06-18-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    I never said anything about him being bi polar. I really don't give a shit either way, mostly because in my experience people who claim to be bi polar or depressed are really just attention hungry.

It's the internet for fucking Christ's sake. There's always going to be someone meaner, someone smarter, and someone douchier than you. If you don't like someone IGNORE
    I keep the parts that i thought were interesting.

1) Glad to read about your "experience" with people with bipolar dissorders, or that suffer from depression, but clearly is a non educated experience. I would like you to read a little about that subject before jumping to conclussions like that. It shows massive ignorance about the subject, and makes you look like a douche.

2) It's interesting how you ignore the words when your signature shows who did you "owned" and who "owned you". It's just a freaking forum man!!! You owned nobody and nobody owned you. IGNORE THEIR WORDS

Let go man, IPITS is gone, stop bringing him back in every post, and in your sig and move on to bigger and better things. Trust me it would make this forum a better place

Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    naa im just too ugly to be on the board.... dont wanna embaress myself haha
    So why start this thread? Why should anyone contribute to your thread when you won't contribute to your own?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So why start this thread? Why should anyone contribute to your thread when you won't contribute to your own?
    I'm surprised this hasn't made it into the pointless threads yet !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Cause duhhh i thought everyone will do it for me and i can just sit back and read...... but it looks like everyone is insucure like me haha....... I think this should be the Shooting the breeze thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    lol True but we can all say that its SilverGhost's fault!
    I blame SG.

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I keep the parts that i thought were interesting.

1) Glad to read about your "experience" with people with bipolar dissorders, or that suffer from depression, but clearly is a non educated experience. I would like you to read a little about that subject before jumping to conclussions like that. It shows massive ignorance about the subject, and makes you look like a douche.

2) It's interesting how you ignore the words when your signature shows who did you "owned" and who "owned you". It's just a freaking forum man!!! You owned nobody and nobody owned you. IGNORE THEIR WORDS

Let go man, IPITS is gone, stop bringing him back in every post, and in your sig and move on to bigger and better things. Trust me it would make this forum a better place

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is quoted because it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is quoted because it is true.
    You know what i dont understand, is if I Pee in The Shower was so well liked on here (as i can see he was), why didnt anyone get his E-mail or messenger Info so they can stay in touch with him and find out why he left?.

He seemed to have alot of close friends on here... Im sure someone could contact him and ask why he left?...

He seemed a little to level headed and Cool to be bothered by a little thread argument, plus he had a good sence of humor so im assuming he didnt take it too seriously.... but then again i didnt see the argument so i dont know how severe it was to speak about it.
    Last edited by THE_CRIPPLER; 06-19-2011 at 12:10 AM.

Well i guess since i wont put my pic up and no one else will then we should move on to the info part......... God i hate talking about me, it always sounds generic and cliche... ill just state the facts (Dragnet style)

I'm Male obvisley

single Dad, sole Custody of my 6 year old boy.

I was married at 18, a dad at 22 and divorced at 23.

Droped out of school at 12 or 11 cant remember (as you can tell by my spelling and grammer i didnt go to school very long)

Opened a small bussiness at 18 and now i just kinda check in on it i dont really work work.

They have a semi popular auto bio book about my great grandmother, which glamourizes her life and makes it much more interesting then it is... really she is just a ugly drunk haha.

I dont take any drugs (never did), Never even took a pain pill before, Dont Drink either. you can say im Striaght Edge i guess but noo tattoes.

hmm then i died the end taaadaaa

Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    Well i guess since i wont put my pic up and no one else will then we should move on to the info part......... God i hate talking about me, it always sounds generic and cliche... ill just state the facts (Dragnet style)

I'm Male obvisley

single Dad, sole Custody of my 6 year old boy.

I was married at 18, a dad at 22 and divorced at 23.

Droped out of school at 12 or 11 cant remember (as you can tell by my spelling and grammer i didnt go to school very long)

Opened a small bussiness at 18 and now i just kinda check in on it i dont really work work.

They have a semi popular auto bio book about my great grandmother, which glamourizes her life and makes it much more interesting then it is... really she is just a ugly drunk haha.

I dont take any drugs (never did), Never even took a pain pill before, Dont Drink either. you can say im Striaght Edge i guess but noo tattoes.

hmm then i died the end taaadaaa
    If you want to see pics of some of the people on here you can go to their profiles. Some people (myself included) have photo albums.