Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Sorry about the rant Rob - I'm just getting a little tired of seeing IPITS being put down by this guy, who seems to think it was him that drove him away!

I want IPITS back - I'll trade a few of the clowns here for 1 IPITS....
    This is quoted for truth!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    It's shocking how wrong you are.....

Out of interest, what is your fascination with IPITS? You seem to bring him up at least once every 5 posts - even now he's gone.....strange really, like an incessant need to put him down and make yourself look/feel better....or at least, that's how it comes across...

IPITS was one of a kind, he'll never be replaced - there are no amount of insults, barbed comments or put downs that will change that. Sorry to p**s on your parade there bud, but you're not the 'next' IPITS, you're not even close. So please, I'll say with respect, stop the back biting, it's extremely amateur and childish.
    I didn't bring up IPITS, someone else did.

And I think with maybe one exception (the Flame Wars thread) I've only posted about him in either threads he was in, or where he came up.

I'm not trying to be IPITS. If I wanted to be IPITS, why would I insult him? That would pretty much be like insulting myself.

Cup your hand so it looks like a scoop, reach waaaaaay up there, and kindly scrape the sand out of your vagina. With respect of course.

I'd also like to be clear, I'm not the one doing the tags in the threads where he comes up. I'm not sure who is.

I think it's pretty hypocritical how many people are getting butthurt about the whole situation.

"Hey man! Quit picking on IPITS! He's awsome because he picks on people!"

I never said anything about him being bi polar. I really don't give a shit either way, mostly because in my experience people who claim to be bi polar or depressed are really just attention hungry. The fact is he came to this site as a bully. The people that are all buddy buddy and hanging off his nuts obviously never were on the recieving end of that, mostly because he liked to pick the easy targets (unpopular opinions + stupid + poor grammar). Once he was on the receiving end of a textual face stomping he pouted like a little child, took his ball, and went home.

It's the internet for fucking Christ's sake. There's always going to be someone meaner, someone smarter, and someone douchier than you. If you don't like someone IGNORE THEIR WORDS. Because on the internet that's all they are. If you can't pretend that you don't see and you really let it affect you in real life then that's just plain sad. If you can't take it from words on a screen and a write you'll never meet, how can you be expected to properly cope in real life? It makes me wonder how much of a pussy he was in real life if this is how childish he acts online. Running from EWN was a coward's move, plain and simple.

It's not like I've been plastering this all over EWN. It was one thread, that I wrote to talk some shit about sports. Smack talk, it's pretty standard among sports fans. HE is the one who first started making personal insults and wanted to take our conversation where it went. As stated, other than the Flame Wars thread, I don't think I've been bragging about it "every five posts" as the only other thread where I think it came up was this one. If you've got a problem with my sig I think your vagina may be a little to sensitive from all the sand. So, three threads, and all where it's had relevance. I think you're over exaggerating a little my friend.

And if he really is bi polar, then doesn't that pretty much dictate that he'll be back one day?

This ends now!! I do not appreciate it when members fight eachother over stupid reasons. IPITS left without giving any sort of definite reason so who are we to judge his reasons for saying goodbye? They could actually end up being the exact opposite of what everybody is assuming they could be. So just sit down, leave it alone, and go back to sharing your opinions about Wrestling. Everybody just needs to lay off Matt Hardy's grapes an chill.

After my post... All posts that have NOTHING to do with this thread will be removed.

-NB
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Back to the wonderful topic at hand: I will not post a pic of myself. No, I don't feel I am ugly but I also have legit reasons to keep my privacy. OH! Kashdinero has seen a pic of me and my lady but he is one cool dude.

Seeing as how I dont wanna be e-stalked, I wont post my pic here. If anyone wants to see what SEZ looks you can look me up on Facebook among the millions and millions of users there so good luck with that.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Seeing as how I dont wanna e-stalked, I wont post my pic here. If anyone wants to see what SEZ looks you can look me up on Facebook among the millions and millions of users there so good luck with that.
    Awesome, I'll start my search for you and proceed to stalk you! Muhahahahahahahaa! jk

Wow this has become the worse thread ever... and in record time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    Wow this has become the worse thread ever... and in record time.
    Why worse? I was getting the popcorn ready.