Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Pictures and info

I Thought i should start a thread where everyone could get to know each other better by putting a pic of your self and just info.... and noooo fake comedy pics... just post pics of you and info. Always wondered what the hell people on here look like or even how old they really are..... nice to put a picture to the people like I Pee In the Shower haha

IPITS looks like a guy who saves pics of everyone he meets online. Sorry to spoil the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    IPITS looks like a guy who saves pics of everyone he meets online. Sorry to spoil the mystery.
    Woe IPITS Looks like me? wow errie

No Anthony Weiner type pics either. Unless you are a hot chick or something.

Notice how i put up this thread but never put a pic up.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    Notice how i put up this thread but never put a pic up.
    Not surprising from a guy who can't even take the time to upload an avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    It's shocking how wrong you are.....

Out of interest, what is your fascination with IPITS? You seem to bring him up at least once every 5 posts - even now he's gone.....strange really, like an incessant need to put him down and make yourself look/feel better....or at least, that's how it comes across...

IPITS was one of a kind, he'll never be replaced - there are no amount of insults, barbed comments or put downs that will change that. Sorry to p**s on your parade there bud, but you're not the 'next' IPITS, you're not even close. So please, I'll say with respect, stop the back biting, it's extremely amateur and childish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polly-pablo View Post
    it's shocking how wrong you are.....

Out of interest, what is your fascination with ipits? You seem to bring him up at least once every 5 posts - even now he's gone.....strange really, like an incessant need to put him down and make yourself look/feel better....or at least, that's how it comes across...

Ipits was one of a kind, he'll never be replaced - there are no amount of insults, barbed comments or put downs that will change that. Sorry to p**s on your parade there bud, but you're not the 'next' ipits, you're not even close. So please, i'll say with respect, stop the back biting, it's extremely amateur and childish.
    this^^^^^^ :d

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    this^^^^^^ :d
    Sorry about the rant Rob - I'm just getting a little tired of seeing IPITS being put down by this guy, who seems to think it was him that drove him away!

I want IPITS back - I'll trade a few of the clowns here for 1 IPITS....

Now whats the story of IPITS of being gone from EWN.Can somebody clear this up.