Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Every sentence that comes out of his mouth starts with "let me tell you something", "Im gonna tell it to you like this", "Let me tell you" or something along those lines.

You could play an awesome drinking game with that! You'd be smashed by the end of smackdown!

"Ooooooooh I've seen this here before!!", "Did you just see that?!", "Wait a minute!!"
    Booker is gold on the mic, and he's getting better IMO.
    On another note though, RAW last night, he called Cody Rhodes' Alabama Slam a Sidewalk Slam. And even when Cole pointed it out and asked "You sure that was a sidewalk slam?", he replied "Well it looked like a sidewalk slam to me!". Oh dear...

Blog Entries
    hahaha, he's dynamite! he makes commentary at the moment, I actually laugh aloud during his monologues. i like his 'aaaaaaw' upon a big turning point. And also when reffering to (i think it was) Zeke the other day said, 'aaw.... he reminds me of a young man named... BOOKER T!'

Also like the way he keeps saying of late things like 'another move i invented', its like he says heel lines as a face. great stuff!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Every sentence that comes out of his mouth starts with "let me tell you something", "Im gonna tell it to you like this", "Let me tell you" or something along those lines.

You could play an awesome drinking game with that! You'd be smashed by the end of smackdown!
    and 'what we got right here is a situation right here' LOL

its funny what he says but he adds intresting stuff to commentery he gets into the matches and just wants to talk about the matches makes some little mistakes tho but he will get better

he's always saying that so-and-so needs to "get the job done right here" about 5 times a match, also is anyone keeping tabs on all the wrestlers in his fave 5? i know that he's said that for at least a dozen wrestlers now.
    your source for all creative department needs.

Blog Entries
    one of my fav five haha of Booker T is certainly the time when he said "Cole has lost his damn mind".

in general I always like it when he loses it and starts WITH IT'S JUST AL ITTLE BIT O SOMETHIN YOU GOTTA PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKET PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE YOUR KIDS CAN'T EAT IF YOU DON'T WIN YOU GOTTA FEED THOSE KIDS

one time it was so bad he stopped mid sentence and said "anyway" hahahahaha yeah that was maybe the best
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

This right here/ right there.
    Trying to have a spanish accent saying sin cara
    Why isnt cole afraid of booker t?
    Josh mathews has started to correct himlol

Blog Entries
    Now can you dig that sucka, the guy is hilarious, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Lol, didn't he say something like;

"Hey guys, that Sin Cara guy wears a mask. That means we can't see his face". Loool