Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Career-Messups on Raw-What needs to happen-and other subjects

I hear a lot of people saying they don't like the new website. Personally i love it because i want to go into journalism, and this will really help me. So to the re-designers of the website-THANK YOU.

Messups on Raw- I read a post about how the GM messed up last night in the creation of the falls count anywhere submission match. Did anyone else see when it went to commercial right during Jericho's promo? I thought that was kind of off. If i just didn't see him finish i will go back and look at the recording, but i could've swore that it interrupted him.

What needs to happen- Cena needs to turn heel and join the Nexus. It's as simple as that. WWE right now needs a shocker. Something BIG. If they don't have Cena turn heel. They need to have a returning HHH turn heel. The Nexus is getting stale and they need a leader who can give us some good promos and some good matches. If they don't do that..THEN they need to disband Nexus

Miz- I wish kennedy was in the wwe still. Don't get me wrong i love the push he's getting in TNA, but between the two of them, if they were in a fued..they could have some REALLY good matches AND some good promos.
    Cashing in-I think he needs to cash in soon. In the next 2 months possibly. HOWEVER, i do NOT think he should lose. That would just throw his push completely away.

Jericho-Oviously the kick last night was something to get him off TV. I hope when he comes back, hes a face. He needs to be a face again before he retires. He also needs to be a face CHAMPION before he retires. Its also interesting if you think about it. He's never held the new wwe championship. I think he should be the one to change it when he wins it

Tag...Team..Division :/ What the WWE is thinking is beyond me. Where are the brains at..do they honestly think..OH THIS TAG TEAM HAS BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 MONTHS..LETS BREAK THEM UP!!..that is why they have NO freking tag teams
    *END RANT*

Cena turning heel would be a great shocker, but I don't see him aligning himself with anyone at all. He doesn't have the right gimmick to have cronies hangin off him. With his rapper gimmick of the past, he had B2, then after him came Redd Dogg. It was perfect then.
    Jericho is much more effective a s a heel. Technically he was WWE champion when he beat both Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'm sure there was a good reason his promo was interrupted.
    Vince just doesn't give much of a damn about tag team wrestling.
    Maybe Miz will hafta wait until after Wrestlemania. Do you see him in the main event of the biggest show of the year?

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    yeah RAW needs something HUGE to draw the attention of people cause the ratings are slipping rapidly. So they turn Cena heel. I don't like it but we'll just have to wait and see
    lol umad?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    Cena turning heel would be a great shocker, but I don't see him aligning himself with anyone at all. He doesn't have the right gimmick to have cronies hangin off him. With his rapper gimmick of the past, he had B2, then after him came Redd Dogg. It was perfect then.
    Jericho is much more effective a s a heel. Technically he was WWE champion when he beat both Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'm sure there was a good reason his promo was interrupted.
    Vince just doesn't give much of a damn about tag team wrestling.
    Maybe Miz will hafta wait until after Wrestlemania. Do you see him in the main event of the biggest show of the year?
    no i meant jericho has never held the NEW wwe title..the spinner (that doesnt spin) belt.
    so u saw he was interruped too? i thought i was going crazy
    i honestly dont see him in the biggest main event of the year...unless its a sneak attack..
    one thing i do see..is him cashing it in and going to smackdown..theyre moving to smackdown on cable..and they need more star power..so it would be good for him to go after the world heavywieght title on smackdown

I do too wish Jericho could win WWE title again. He has all the tools. I actually never thought of Miz going over to SMACKDOWN. It's possible, but I do miss the MITB winner cashing in for the WWE title instead of the World Heavyweight title. That has not happened since 2006 when it was done twice in the same year by Edge then later by Rob Van Dam.
    Quote Originally Posted by HBKfan#1 View Post
    no i meant jericho has never held the NEW wwe title..the spinner (that doesnt spin) belt.
    so u saw he was interruped too? i thought i was going crazy
    i honestly dont see him in the biggest main event of the year...unless its a sneak attack..
    one thing i do see..is him cashing it in and going to smackdown..theyre moving to smackdown on cable..and they need more star power..so it would be good for him to go after the world heavywieght title on smackdown