I find it hard to hate Christian.

First of all, Hello everybody, this is my first thread here!
    Now to the point; I can't seem to find hatred against Christian, i know that he is a heel, but i still cheer for him in his matches. This might be because of him beeing a face for as long as i have watched wrestling, but idk.
    Does anybody else feel this way?

Lol, i have the same problem, and it seems like the crowd do to!

I think it was a bad decision to make him heel, dont get me wrong, he is a great heel, but maybe its because he was a Face for a long time or something..

yeah me too but ive liked christian ever since i saw him so it doesint bother me ill always like him

Blog Entries
    I find this a bit too. I'm loving what he's doing in ring though, although I think he's better than the woe is me stuff, but good to see the way he used Mark Henry to pick up the win!

I've always liked Christian even when he's a heel. I was actually happy to see him turn heel at first but then I realized how many heels they have on Smackdown and yeah it probably wasn't the best idea making him heel.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I've always liked Christian even when he's a heel. I was actually happy to see him turn heel at first but then I realized how many heels they have on Smackdown and yeah it probably wasn't the best idea making him heel.
    1 2nd this comment

yes yes yes

Blog Entries
    Its rather silly. The way it played out, Orton was the bad guy, and shoulda turned heel all the way. But lil jimmys and women are crazy for Orton and thats all that matters to the WWE right?
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

i think that christian needs to do something to solidify his heel turn, like truth did

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i think that christian needs to do something to solidify his heel turn, like truth did
    Like...he should actually get a victory over Randy Orton. That'd be nice. They're booking him to be a pussy ass jobber heel.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee