Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by moppy View Post
    I don't watch NXT. Michael Cole is the most annoying mf out there in wrestling right now. "The Miz is the Bill Parcells of coaching!" Oh really Cole? If he's so good, how come his coaching record is something like 4-13. Pretty sure Bill Parcells didn't have a record like that. \

I would like to see Kaval or Henning (I refuse to call him Milgillicutty) win or perhaps Alex Riley but then I'd have to suffer through Michael Cole.
    I forgot to mention Cole in my post. But you pretty muck took the words right out of my mouth. NXT imo is a great concept and I enjoy watching.. but there are times when almost have to change the channel because of some of the rediculiousness that comes out of Coles mouth. Its one thing to praise someone.. but Cole takes it to a completely new level.

As you may have noticed.. I too don't call Joe Hennig by that complete garbage of a name they've stuck him with. "It pays homage to his moms side of the family." Really? They would actually rather give him that crap name with that crap excuse instead of letting him use his real name? Is Vince that seriously up-tight about guys going to other promotions and using the same name they did in his company? Rediculous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ch.brooks24 View Post
    I forgot to mention Cole in my post. But you pretty muck took the words right out of my mouth. NXT imo is a great concept and I enjoy watching.. but there are times when almost have to change the channel because of some of the rediculiousness that comes out of Coles mouth. Its one thing to praise someone.. but Cole takes it to a completely new level.

As you may have noticed.. I too don't call Joe Hennig by that complete garbage of a name they've stuck him with. "It pays homage to his moms side of the family." Really? They would actually rather give him that crap name with that crap excuse instead of letting him use his real name? Is Vince that seriously up-tight about guys going to other promotions and using the same name they did in his company? Rediculous
    Cole is just playing up the heel role and what better way than to back The Miz? It's no secret that WWE is weak on announcers, who are more like "mini-superstars" now, in that they are more character-ised, more cartoony. It's all a part of the PGWWE.

As for Hennig - I heard it's not even really his mother's maiden name at all. Don't know if that's true or not but come on, the name they gave him is farcical - no, it's COMICAL AND CARTOONY. I think we should all brace ourselves for another era of WWE Characters - more Red Rooster's, Brooklyn Brawler's, Earthquake's, Tugboat's and I.R.S.'s. Oh dear...

Blog Entries
    I think Kaval, Henning and Harris will make it in the WWE without the aid of winning NXT. I think the final 2 will be Kaval and Riley, with Riley winning it. I do think that Percy Watson however will also make it in WWE, but i'd give him another year or so in FCW
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

not sure about harris, but kaval and hennig will definitely get there anyway. although i hope harris gets there.

i like kaval and i think he will make it to the main roster. but i think riley will win. hennig will make it too.
    as for cole, he needs to stop licking miz's balls and start licking daniel bryan's.

"WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!" - Zack Ryder

Prediction Contest
    Extreme Rules - 28th
    Over the Limit - N/A
    Capitol Punishment - T-69th
    Money in the Bank - T-47th
    Summerslam - T-61st
    Night of Champions - 27th
    Hell in a Cell - T-64