Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    [QUOTE=Goldust22;160851]WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

HBK won the first elmination chamber Goldberg wasnt even with WWE then. First elmination chamber was Y2j. Booker T. RVD, Kane, Triple H and HBK.

well that is my bad ialways thought he won that match

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    no he didn't. triple h won it hitting goldberg with the sledgehammer followed by pinning him u idiot.
    so i made mistake must I really be called an idiot

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    I agree. It wasn't that serious

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    How were they spoon fed?
    I'm thinking because they got build up by being fed jobbers and beating them in short matches. Heck, of Goldberg's streak finding a match that is more than five minutes is difficult.

I think others deserve it first.

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    You kinda do because of the way you said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    I'm thinking because they got build up by being fed jobbers and beating them in short matches. Heck, of Goldberg's streak finding a match that is more than five minutes is difficult.

Maybe but when youve got the size and strength of Brock or Goldberg your not going to have them rival with your adverage Midcarders they need the 'Manster - Half Man Half Monster' gimmick and by destroying Midcarders and Jobbers is the best way to go. You couldnt have Goldberg beating Sting or Hogan or Flair in 5 minutes flat when he just started same goes for Brock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I think Brock is just a couple of UFC beat downs away from contemplating a second WWE run, so he may yet prove himself a WWE hall of famer.

As for Goldberg and I would say the Ultimate Warrior as well, they should never get in the HOF since their entire wrestling careers were spoon fed to them like babies.
    Still not a reason Goldberg and The Ultimate Warrior should not be in the HOF. They may not be fan favorite today but there is no denying how over popular they were in there primes.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    Maybe but when youve got the size and strength of Brock or Goldberg your not going to have them rival with your adverage Midcarders they need the 'Manster - Half Man Half Monster' gimmick and by destroying Midcarders and Jobbers is the best way to go. You couldnt have Goldberg beating Sting or Hogan or Flair in 5 minutes flat when he just started same goes for Brock
    Brock's build up I believe was more effective. He over powered Rikishi (a guy who was a top mid carder) the Hardy Boys alone (top tag team), Tommy Dreamer in a Kendo Stick match without using it and competing in a long and bloody match against the Undertaker. That looked more monsterous than Goldberg or Warrior.

Blog Entries
    Goldberg has to go into the Hall of Fame. He's just Hulk Hogan without the fan base, or John Cena without the longevity in the business. He was SUPER over with the kids and his moveset seems to have shrunk when he rose through the ranks.

Also, can you name 5 moves that were more over than the Spear during their time?
    D.O.A.