Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    as entertaining as they were, i have a hard time seeing them both being inducted into the hall of fame.

goldberg's time in the biz was short and some may say he was a flash in the pan.

as much as brock lesnar accomplished in the short amount of time he was with wwe, he turned his back on the company that invested time and money into him and with that whole lawsuit battle he had with wwe, it would have just burned his bridges even further of having any chances of coming back to the company.

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    ...ps goldberg won the first elimination chamber match by destroying everyone
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

HBK won the first elmination chamber Goldberg wasnt even with WWE then. First elmination chamber was Y2j. Booker T. RVD, Kane, Triple H and HBK.

Second included Goldberg and he didnt even win that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

HBK won the first elmination chamber Goldberg wasnt even with WWE then. First elmination chamber was Y2j. Booker T. RVD, Kane, Triple H and HBK.

Second included Goldberg and he didnt even win that one.

Thank you. I was about to post this. If people are going to post about wrestling history, please research it to make sure you are right before doing so. Especially when putting a snarky "p.s." before it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStone612 View Post
    Thank you. I was about to post this. If people are going to post about wrestling history, please research it to make sure you are right before doing so. Especially when putting a snarky "p.s." before it.
    Well common knowledge really.

I don't think Brock has done nearly enough to get into the HOF IMO, plus i think everyone is still major pissed he walked out on them. But i guess he could always return as Vince seems to give everyone a second chance and personally i think Goldberg will one day be in there, some will debate he hasn't done enough either but this guy was once one of the most over guys in wrestling history.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

People saying Goldberg only had a short stint so they won't induct him... they inducted Drew Carey FFS so anyone can get in the HOF even Eugene

I would not be surprised to see Lesnar back in the WWE at some point depending on if he wanted to be away from his family again which seems like the schedule and grind is what he hated. The reason why I say this is because I do not think Vinny would of given Taker the go to confront Lesnar at a ppv asking him if he wanted to do it if Vinny was not willing to let him come back just for mania. Vinny is all about money and he knows Lesnar sells and if Taker could last long enough for Lesnar to be able to do it I am pretty sure Vinny would pony up LOTS of dough for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post
    I would not be surprised to see Lesnar back in the WWE at some point depending on if he wanted to be away from his family again which seems like the schedule and grind is what he hated. The reason why I say this is because I do not think Vinny would of given Taker the go to confront Lesnar at a ppv asking him if he wanted to do it if Vinny was not willing to let him come back just for mania. Vinny is all about money and he knows Lesnar sells and if Taker could last long enough for Lesnar to be able to do it I am pretty sure Vinny would pony up LOTS of dough for it to happen.
    Vince will be gone in 5 years then HHH will make WWE good again

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    Vince will be gone in 5 years then HHH will make WWE good again
    Isnt he meant to be more petty then Vince though. Alot of guys over the years have had run ins with Triple H so i dont think its going to get much better.

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be honest, I don't believe Goldberg deserves it. To me, he was too overated. Wasn't his record like 170 wins and 3 losses. How can you have that good of score and you're not even a great wrestler. I could understand if Kurt Angle had that record because he is one of the best wrestlers there is today or a Bryan Danielson.

Correction: 173 wins and 1 loss.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created