Do you think the WWE has Diva matches to give us time to go to the bathroom?

And to give the announcers time to talk about other angles? Seriously does anybody actually enjoy the division now?

Blog Entries
    I don't, but I just believe the WWE is clinging onto the hope of bringing in female viewers with the Diva's division. It may have used to be about bringing in perverts, but that's effectively mute now since the PG era.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdammung View Post
    I don't, but I just believe the WWE is clinging onto the hope of bringing in female viewers with the Diva's division. It may have used to be about bringing in perverts, but that's effectively mute now since the PG era.
    The guys bring in female viewers, not the girls. Remember that these are DIVAS. They are supposed to suck horribly. But even I use them as an excuse to go get myself something to eat or use the bathroom. xD I would take womens wrestling over divas wrestling any day (Hopefully you guys understand what I meant by that), but until' the day womens wrestling is restored within the WWE! Shimmer an iMPACT here I come!

There is a thread about this.

But remember it is possible that womens wrestling can be good again. They just need tough/beautiful women that later on can do hardcore and cage matches.

Rose TNA barely counts. They went from womens wrestling to diva wrestling.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyRose View Post
    Remember that these are DIVAS. They are supposed to suck horribly.
    So true. So fucking true. What a shambles the WWE has become :\
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling