Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Right now Mayhem is without a top star and someone has to step up to the plate and guess what? No one can step up like I can.

I prove it I'm the ring time and time again and I sure am not going to let you get in my way Sorrow. You're a footnote in what is the be the glorious chapter of my career. Because after I beat you I go on in the tournament I go on and win it and get a shot at Romes and then I bring back the Mayhem World Heavyweight Championship to Mayhem.

I will be your champion and no one will deny me my right oh and it will also make me the first Triple Crown Champion it's my right and trust me I will win it. Until them Sorrow ill unleash all my inner pain on you motherfucker.

Jose slams his locker door and walks off camera.

Dudley: And there’s my horse for the number one contender spot!

Pat: You’ve said that all night Duds… we get it already. Sing another tune.

As Dudley gets ready to say something to Pat, Daniel Sorrow’s music interrupts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI

Daniel Sorrow makes his way to the ring in his usual attire and seems to be crying as his face is smudged with eyeliner and his wounds are not yet healed from his last cut as the blood flows out down his arms.

Dudley: Pathetic. If he wasn't so much of a bitch he'd actually be a talent worth rooting for.

Pat: I'm not so sure about that and neither are the fans, his actions are gruesome and have caused people to reconsider liking him but a lot sympathize with him as well.

Dudley: He’s an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TLu...layer_embedded

Dudley: YES!

HolyJose heads to the ring with great intensity looking pissed for Sorrow's actions last week, even spitting in Sorrow's face before the bell rings.

Pat: Not so sure Sorrow deserved to be on the receiving of Holy's spit, just goes to show what a jerk Holy has really become.

Dudley: It's assholes who usually get far in this business, HolyJose is no exception and he'll look to massacre Sorrow tonight after what he did last week.

MATCH. 07 – HOLY JOSE vs DANIEL SORROW (TOURNAMENT ROUND ONE)

(stop at 3:37)

Dudley: Jose is toying with Sorrow, I love it.

Pat: In fact, I think Sorrow is crying out on the outside floor.

HolyJose goes to the outside and stomps Sorrow's head in the outside as the ref's count reaches three before Sorrow tries to reach his feet pulling out a blade and trying to cut HolyJose as the count reaches five.

Dudley: Again with the blade? What the hell is wrong with Sorrow?

Pat: He's desperate what'd you expect?

HolyJose swiftly avoids every one of Sorrow's attempts of cutting him before delivering a big right hand that sends Sorrow stumbling back and forces him to drop the blade as the count reaches 7 before Jose grabs Sorrow, shoving in to the ring where Jose now enters, picks up Sorrow and plants him with the Final Judgement (rolling cutter).

Dudley: 1, 2, 3!! Holy wins!!! He goes to the next round!!!

Pat: Sorrow never stood a chance.

Holy looks to continue attacking Sorrow an does so breaking his nose and the blood pours heavily down Sorrow's face before he’s forced by HolyJose. Sorrow is wobbling in the center of the ring as Holy rebounds off the ropes trying to hot what would've been a decapitating clothesline but Sorrow ducks under pulling out yet another blade and slashes HolyJose's back repeatedly before Jose can react and attempt to strike Sorrow once more but Sorrow escapes and heads up the ramp cutting himself as HolyJose looks on from the ring and we go to commercial break.

[**COMMERCIAL BREAK**]

During Alphas entrance for the Chainsaw match...

The Alpha Dog enters the ring and asks for a mic.

Alpha: So...a lot of people have been asking The Alpha Dog what is going on with this "voice" guy, why The Nasty Boys turned into serious, suit wearing, jackasses, and what The Voice is talking about when he refers to The Alpha Dogs "master"...well let The Alpha Dog clear the air for all of you. THE ALPHA DOG DOESN'T HAVE A MASTER!!! He used to but no more. The Alpha Dog is a free man who does what he wants, WHEN HE WANTS TO AND NOBODY...AND HE MEANS...NOBODY...controls The Alpha Dog.

The fans start chanting "ALPHA DOG!! ALPHA DOG!! ALPHA DOG!!"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Obviously The Alpha Dogs former master is hurt because he lost his best student. Now he sends these posers to supposedly "reclaim his lost property". That isn't going to happen. He can send ten men...twenty men...fifty men...ONE HUNDRED MEN to try to reclaim The Alpha Dog and it would be a lost cause. The Alpha Dog will fight whatever comes his way and why you ask. Two reasons...One...because The Alpha Dog is just badass like that and two...because of all you.

The fans cheer as Alpha slowly turns while pointing all around the arena.

THE ALPHA DOGS PLACE IS IN pointing down to the ring THIS YARD, KICKING ASS, TAKING NAMES, AND FOR DAMMMMMNNNNNN SURE ENTERTAINING ALL HIS BITCHES WHO COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE HIM!!!

The fans are now at a fever pitch with their cheers.

So lets keep this tournament rolling. Chainsaw...GET YOUR FUCKING GIMP ASS OUT HERE AND PREPARE TO BE DOMINATED...

Some of the fans have confused looks on their face while others are laughing. Alpha facepalms himself..

Ok that sounded bad...The Alpha Dog means...COME ON OUT CHAINSAW AND PREPARE TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED!!!

Pat: We’re being told were gonna take you guys now to the back where our cameraman has been cautiously eyeing Chainsaw from a distance.

Scene is cut to the cameraman who is peaking around the corner at Chainsaw, who is pacing back and forth and angrily murmuring to himself with a far off smile on his face. This goes on for a few moments until Chainsaw stops in his tracks and stares at the ground.

Chainsaw: You there, cameraman. Why have you been watching me?

Cameraman: I-I’m sorry Chainsaw. Just maybe I could get your thoughts on what you meant when you said you wanted to get back to your roots…maybe…sir.

Chainsaw gives his signature sadistic smile into the camera, and begins a slow walk over to the cameraman.

The crowd pops as the camera is knocked to the floor and the beating is on.

He grabs the man by the throat YOU REALLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I MEANT?? HUH???? chuckles This is what I meant.

The sound of flesh smacking flesh is only deafened by the loud cheers from our brutal JBW fans. The cameraman is pleading to Chainsaw to stop, but he will have none of it. Blood is splattered on the camera with each blow and the crowd begins to quiet. Chainsaw then grabs the man with what is left of his face and slams the back of his head into the ground repeatedly.

The screams of the cameraman have been silenced and the crowd is now starting to boo. Chainsaw wipes the blood off the lens of the camera, so as the world can continue viewing this now uncomfortable scene. Chainsaw begins pounding the man’s chest so hard that the sound of his chest cavity shattering can clearly be heard over the now silent crowd. Chainsaw then picks up the camera and holds it up to his yellow grin.

He then puts the camera back down right next to the battered cameraman and proceeds to dig his filthy fingernails into the man’s throat, causing him to bleed profusely. Chainsaw smiles into the camera and begins feasting on the man’s blood, taking a giant gulp of it and going back for seconds before leaving the backstage area. The screen goes black and we focus on Alpha Dog standing in the ring. Chainsaw’s music hits to a hushed silence from the crowd.

Pat: Folks I…A long pause as Chainsaw walks down the ramp, blood still dripping from his mouth I really don’t know what I can say.

Dudley: See what I mean? See what happens when things go all Horrorcore?

Pat: Now’s not the time Dudley please. This all just needs to end.

Dudley: And it will next week when the NEW GM comes in to clean this place up!

Another long pause as Chainsaw makes his way into the ring.

Pat: You know we’ve always been known to take things to their limits here in JBW, but there’s a line you don’t cross.

Dudley: Is this what going back to Chainsaw’s roots means?

Pat: I don’t know. It’s a scary thought. I just don’t know.

Alpha Dog doesn’t look impressed or pleased at Chainsaw right now, but Chainsaw doesn’t care. IN fact Chainy walks right over to Alpha and spits a giant gulp of the cameraman’s blood that he’s been saving right into Alpha’s face. Alpha goes berserk, and the bell thankfully rings.

MATCH. 08 – CHAINSAW vs THE ALPHA DOG (TOURNAMENT ROUND ONE)

The match begins as each man squares off looking for an opening to strike but neither men gives an inch and the crowd begins to get anxious and chant:

“WE WANT HORRORCORE!” (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

And as if commanded, Chainsaw gives them what they want as he gets out of the ring and grabs a bottle from a fan in the front row. He bites the top off and begins chewing it. As he gets back into the ring, Alpha meets him with boots to his back.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Alpha picks him up and just as he turns him around, Chainsaw spits shards of glass to The Alpha Dog's face temporarily blinding him and forces him to stumble back to the nearest corner where Chainsaw follows and proceeds to hit The Alpha big punches before the ref steps in and has to check on The Alpha Dog's vision and asks if he wants to continue as the crowd chants:

LET THEM FIGHT!

HORRORCORE!

LET THEM FIGHT!

HORRORCORE!

LET THEM FIGHT!

HORRORCORE!

Pat: Alpha Dog should know that these are some of the risks you take when facing guys from the Horrorcore Division.

Dudley: Are you and these fans insane? Horrorcore may cost The Alpha Dog his eyesight!! Is this ok in the magical land of Horrorcore cause here in the real life these actions have severe consequences. Actions I'm sure the new GM will address, next week.

The Alpha Dog shakes off the shards off his face and with pride says he's fine and can continue. The ref takes his and allows the match to continue as The Alpha dog now quickly dropkicks Chainsaw knee and forces Chainsaw to kneel as The Alpha Dog heads to the ropes, rebounds and takes Chainsaw to the floor where the two begin to brawl with The Alpha Dog getting the edge and strikes Chainsaw so hard with his bare fists that it breaks Chainsaw's nose and incredibly Chainsaw screams out:

MORE!!

MORE!!!

MORE!!!!

As blood pours from his nose. The Alpha Dog's fist sporting crimson before he stops and screams in rage and the crowd cheers as they chant:

ALPHA DOG!

ALPHA DOG!

ALPHA DOG!

Pat: My god, he's consumed with rage as there's blood everywhere.

Dudley: Serves him right for spitting blood and glass in to The Alpha Dog's eyes.

The Alpha Dog now goes to the top rope and goes for his signature Top Rope Leg Drop, which connects and Alpha Dog covers....1.....Chainsaw uses his massive strength to push The Alpha Dog off him and reaches his feet using the ring ropes immediately connecting with a big boot on The Alpha Dog before he goes to the outside and throws the steel steps into the ring before going under the ring and pulling out 3 bags which he takes with him to the ring.

Dudley: What the hell kinda items will this Horrorcore freak have in those bags?

Pat: I have no idea, that's what's so exciting about Horrorcore. Learn to live a little and enjoy the chaos sometimes.

Dudley: Are you changing your stance on Horrorcore, Pat?

Pat: Look… whatever happens, happens. I’m here until I’m not. And yes, I LOVE HORRORCORE!!

Chainsaw drops the bags momentarily as he places the steel steps in the center of the ring. He reveals the content of the first bag: Shards of glass, which he scatters over the steel steps. Second bag: Thumbtacks, which he also spreads across the steel steps and finally the third has lighter fluid and matches and the crowd is on their feet as the lighter liquid is poured on the steel steps and a match is lit to set it all on fire. The crowd is pumped knowing this is action you'd expected from true Horrorcore.

Dudley: Sweet Je- what the hell? Whoever thinks is ok should be institutionalized. Not will someone be set on fire but the glass shards and thumbtacks are gonna eat away the skin that survives the burns.

Pat: Horrorcore at it's finest!

The Alpha Dog is forced to his feet by Chainsaw who grabs him by the throat and prepares The Alpha Dog for a devastating chokeslam onto the highly dangerous steel steps but The Alpha Dog packs a bite and literally bites Chainsaw's hand to loosen the hold before out of nowhere and with all the power in his body grabs Chainsaw by the waist and connects the Alphaplex (Dragon Suplex) on the steel steps.

Chainsaw screams in agony of his flesh being burned and scarred from the items he himself planned to use to possibly end The Alpha Dog's career as the fans go insane and chant:

HOLY SHIT!!!

JBW!!

HOLY SHIT!!!

JBW!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    HOLY SHIT!!!

JBW!!

Pat: OH MY G-, How did The Alpha Dog pull that off?

Dudley: Through actual talent. That Alphaplex was right on the money.

The Alpha Dog sees the opening he's been looking and locks in The Alpha Grip (Tazzmission), applying great pressure causing Chainsaw to shriek in pain as he's forced to tap out while the fans go berserk and chant:

Thank you! Alpha!!! (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

Pat: My God Dudley, Alpha Dog actually did it!! He beat a reinvigorated Chainsaw and advanced to the semi-finals for the Mayhem Heavyweight Championship!!

Dudley: I told you those Horrorcore freaks wouldn’t stand a chance against real wrestlers! Every single one of them fell tonight that was in the Tournament! YES!

Pat: Well folks, Dudley aside… in the beginning of the night Nightwolf called out The Sandman and tried to get a one on one match. We have not heard ANYTHING from The Sandman tonight. We have word that Nightwolf is on his way to the ring to see if we get a main event tonight!

We’ll see what happens when we come back from commercial break!!

[**COMMERCIAL BREAK**]

Banned
    Blog Entries
    As we come back, Nightwolf is standing in the ring with the JBW Horrorcore Championship draped over his shoulder and a microphone in hand.

Nightwolf: This entire commercial break, I’ve been calling out The Sandman. I thought he would want to accept a challenge like this. It’s not every day someone like myself chooses an opponent like him. This is what we make it.

Sandman, I know you can hear me back there… matter of fact, I KNOW you’re back there so how about we save the over dramatics and you just get out here. These people want to see this match. I want to BE in this match. Sandman… this is the only way. You and I are the only Champions on Mayhem. We’re the TOP of the mountains for our divisions. Sandman… come out, come out wherever you are!

Nightwolf drops the mic as the fans begin chanting for The Sandman. Some chant for Nightwolf. A back and forth chant begins and quickly fades into boos when The Sandman doesn’t appear. Nightwolf goes to pick up the microphone when the lights go grey and fog begins to rise in the arena. The place erupts as The Sandman appears on stage.

As he makes his way down to the ring you can see his eyes through the light shining in through his gasmask. They’re blackened out and he looks ominous. As he slowly gets into the ring, cameras start going off as he makes his way to Nightwolf’s face. Nightwolf holds up his Horrorcore Championship never taking his eyes off of The Sandman, and The Sandman takes off his Mayhem TV Championship and does the same.

Never taking his eyes off of Nightwolf.

Pat: You can feel that this will be an epic showdown.

The Sandman takes his Championship and gives it to the referee and picks up the microphone that Nightwolf was going to grab that he dropped.

The Sandman: We’ll do this. But, it won’t be just a friendly fight. We’re putting both Championships on the line. I’m not Horrorcore but, if we do this… I will be. So…. What will it be Nightwolf? Do you accept this challenge?

Nightwolf gives his Championship to the referee as the crowd goes insane over it. The ref holds both Championships up high and tells them to get to their corners. The crowd is going insane. Chants everywhere:

NIGHTWOLF!

SANDMAN!

NIGHTWOLF!

SANDMAN!

NIGHTWOLF!

SANDMAN!

NIGHTWOLF!

SANDMAN!

MATCH. 09 – THE SANDMAN vs NIGHTWOLF (BOTH CHAMPIONSHIPS ON THE LINE)

The place is going crazy as the ref checks with both men if they’re ready to go. They both nod and he rings the bell. They move towards each other as Dudley stands up from his announcing position. He grabs a microphone and heads to the ring.

Pat: Duds, what the hell are you doing?

Dudley walks up the steps and into the ring. Nightwolf and The Sandman look at him and the cheers turn into instantaneous boos. Things are being thrown into the ring and the crowd is pissed off. Dudley goes to speak.

Dudley: Now, before you ignorant fools make ANY ATTEMPT TO TOUCH me you need to know something.

Sandman and Nightwolf look on in a confused state.

I’ve sat back and watched all of this unfold. I’ve been afraid of the changes here in JBW with all of you… FREAKS taking over. I haven’t liked it. I haven’t liked… me.

I’ve sat back too long. I finally manned up over the weekend and made my plight to the JBW creative members. It came down to a majority vote and even though certain people didn’t vote for it. It was decided…

Pat: What is he babbling on about?

It was decided that I AM THE NEW MAYHEM GENERAL MANAGER!!! I’m sick and tired of you people running roughshod over this brand. We’re split because of the violent actions that Horrorcore brings to the table. It’s ridiculous and a lot of people in the back don’t like it.

I hereby declare that Horrorcore is BANNED from competing within the confines of ANY arena that Mayhem is a part of! From now on, you will compete away from the crowd and away from anywhere that anyone can get hurt. Next week the full fate of Horrorcore will be decided but I have something to take care of.

As Dudley stops talking the boos from the crowd have grown into full hatered. Sandman and Nightwolf are staring at each other talking. Wrestlers come from the back and stand guard over the ramp as that happens, The Horrorcore division comes out and there’s a stalemate brewing.

Nightwolf gets a microphone and speaks.

Nightwolf: What are you doing? We are at war with Showdown! Now were at war with ourselves as well? This is crazy!

Horrorcore and regular wrestlers are fighting with each other as we go back to the ring, The Sandman and Nightwolf are yelling at Dudley, advancing towards him.

Ahh, ahh, ahh… you can’t touch me or YOU’LL BE FIRED!!!

Dudley looks out of the ring over to Pat.

And speaking of fired… Pat…. You can leave the announce booth. Your career in JBW is done. YOU’RE FIRED!!!!

Pat looks on and takes off his headset. The crowd goes utterly insane.

FUCK YOU DUDLEY!

FUCK YOU DUDLEY!

FUCK YOU DUDLEY!

FUCK YOU DUDLEY!

FUCK YOU DUDLEY!

One enraged fan jumps the barricade and tries to attack but security grabs him and drags him off. Dudley is standing in the ring with a smile on his face as we see the Horrorcore guys and regular guys getting closer and closer. Pat is still sitting in his chair with his head down and this night is over. JBW

Black Ninja!
    My first ever set of fillers, huh?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Black Ninja!
    Guess I should give a shout out to all the fine folks who helped me with this thing. You all know who you are

Special shoutouts to my boy SG for pulling double duty, Kash for entrusting me with the gig in the first place, Poot for doing anything I asked of him even though his heart isn't really in the creative side of things, and Rob and Broc for letting me blow off steam about the whole process on FB.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    If my count is right, I'm the sixth head writer for SD! Apparently, it's a tough gig.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    One more post.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Well, in the words of CM Punk, "It Clobberin' Time!"

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF