Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Todd is shown backstage.)

Todd: I would like to introduce my guests at this time...Bill Bastion and Nick Riot, The Nasty...

(Before Todd gets to finish his sentence, two big men show up, holding beers, and place there elbows on Todds shoulders.)

Bill: How is it going Todd?!

Todd: Hummm quite fine gentlemen...

Nick: Listen at this guy Bill, talking about us being gentlemen. Have you ever been called a gentleman before? (finishes off his beer)

Bill: Lets see! I've been called asshole, a fucking pig, a poor example to society, but nah I have never been called a gentleman! (drinks the rest of his beer)

Nick: Hey Todd, how is this gentlemanly for ya?

(They both smash their cans of beer against their heads, let out a loud belch, take Todds hands, put the cans in his hands, and throws him out of frame. They then look in the camera.)

Bill: Now all you fuckers in the back, all you fuckers in this arena, and all you fuckers on the other side of the TV set need to listen up because we got something to say!

Nick: Now last week, we faced those two pricks NightWolf and Tad Locust. Now we lost that match but we definitely took them to their limit! We caught them off guard and showed them why you don't fuck with us!!

Bill: Yeah! And anybody who steps into the ring with us can expect the same fucking thing!!

Nick: So Warfare, you have been put on notice. The Nasty Crew is here to kick ass and drink some beer, so you better keep us supplied with beer or else we'll just kick everyones ass.

Bill: Prepare yourself JBW, because

Nick and Bill together: SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET NASTY!!!

(They make their way to the ring)

Primus Sucks and GodOfWar VS The Nasty Crew

Greggory Samuels: at a combined weight of four hundred and eighty pounds...PRIMUS SUCKS AND GODOFWARRRR!!!

(Primus Sucks and GodOfWar are already in the ring)

Peter: Wow, this match is going to suck for these two. Primus does not suck, you suck sir. Anybody who says the band that made Southbound Pachyderm sucks sucks as much as that one time Louis...

Joe: Peter, that's enough.

Quagmire: Shut up, Joe! I wanna hear what Peter has to say about Louis and sucking. Giggity! Giggity! Goo!

Greggory Samuels: And there opponents, at a combined weight of five hundred and eighty pounds, NICK RIOT AND BILL BASTION...THEEEEE NASSTTYYYYY CRRRREEEWW!!

Joe: THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!! YEAH!!

Peter: These guys remind me of...

Joe: QUIT WITH THE FLASHBACKS PETER!!!!

Quagmire: Wow, I feel more sorry for these guys opponents than that woman I drugged and dragged home last night.

Joe: WHAT WAS THAT QUAGMIRE?!!!

Quagmire: Nothing, nothing! Let's just watch the match!

(ignore post match)

Joe: THE NASTY CREW DESTROYED THEM!!! YEAH!!!

Quagmire: That was a vicious match!

Peter: Yeah, like dyheria. (with a voice that gets quieter as it goes) Hahahaha

Joe: Gross. Let's go backstage.

Ayako: *Ayako is seen backstage readying herself for the match, she is visible nervous* Stop shaking and just calm down, you've wrestled thousands of times and this is no different. I need to prove who I really am tonight, no help and cheating. Win fairly and don't celebrate until you know Sashas not getting back up. No no no I need to get a good reception from the crowd, do I try my moonsault? Should I keep going for pins or save my energy? *She looks in the mirror and shes pale white* I've never been more scared on my life, there's a thousand things going through my head right now, what if someone interferes? Do I count it as a win? No! Relax and and keep your head straight...if only he were here right now

Quagmire: Guys, I reeeeeaaaallly wanna say giggity, but, man, I'd feel kinda bad, because Ayako looks a bit scred, and I'm begining to feel a bit sorry for her.

Joe: Yea-

*Joe is interupted by Connor Chaos' theme songConnor walks down the ramp, still with a slight limp and some bruising*

Connor: Hey guys, how’s it going? You know, being a beliver of Chaos, I shouldn’t believe in things like karma. You know that crap where everything you do gets paid back to you eventually. Well last week, something happened that made me think differently. You see, I was taking an interview, not hurting anybody, when I get jumped by none other than The Devil’s Rejects.

*Large boo from the crowd*

Connor: Now to be perfectly honest, I’m still hurting. I got bruises in places I didn’t even know could bruise. But that doesn’t matter, because now I’m pissed off. And when I’m pissed off people get hurt!

*Cheer from crowd*

Connor: Now tonight I face Tad Locust, one of the men responsible for pissing me off. Tad, you had better hope you got a game plan tonight, because you pissed off the wrong guy, and now you’re getting karma and Chaos paying you back eight-fold!!! SO GET YOUR COWARDLY ASS DOWN TO THIS RING AND LETS GO!!!

*Connor throws the mic down and paces the ring like a caged animal*

Greggory Samuels: And his opponent, he is walking down the aisle, from an undisclosed location, standing six feet and one inch, weighing in at a rock solid two hundred and thirty five pounds... Acompanied by The Ice Cream Man, RamJam, the JBW Horrorcore Champion NightWolf, Anomander Rake, Silva, Demonic, Chainsaw aaand Samson.. Tad.. Locust

Joe: How in the hell is this fair, and why the hell does Tad need eight guys accompanying him.... EIGHT GUYS!!!

Quagmire: That reminds me of a girl I used to know.

Peter: Oh boy... Connor is in trouble here.

*A fine match is ruined when every member of The Devils Rejects rush the ring and try to attack Connor. He manages to duck a vicious looking lariat from Samson, and slide out of the ring to saftey.*

Peter: Now thats the smartest thing anyone has done all day. No way would I stick around to face those ugly bastards... Look at Chainsaw.. He looks like his mother gave birth from the top of a ladder and he hit every rung on the way down. Man, I think we better go backstage, we're gonna take a fly on the wall look at whats going on with Fernadez Romero.

(Fernandez is shown limping down one of the halls backstage. He is wearing a black suit and a neck brace. He walks by a bruised looking Primus Sucks and GodOfWar. They stare at him as he walks by. Even though they are clearly beat up themselves, they start laughing behind his back. A look of anger appears on his face. He continues limping until he sees something that fills his face with rage.)

Fernandez: You!

(The camera shows who it is. It's Tracy Turner.)

Tracy: Oh, baby! What are you do...

Fernandez: Shut up! You know, after what that...mutt did to me, I couldn't dance. I could barely move. I was in the hospital for a week and what was my girlfriend doing when she should of been taking care of me? She was out screwing the man who did it.

Tracy: I tried to...

Fernandez: That is not good enough! I will not take this anymore from you! Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me! Well, you are not going to get that chance baby! My money and I are walking!!

(Fernandez starts limping but Tracy starts running after him. She catches up with him, in high heels, and puts her hands on his chest.)

Tracy: Baby, I am so sorry. I was really trying to check on you. (Lays her head on his chest and starts crying...wonderful, fake sounding, crying) I was so worried about you. I don't know why I did that but it won't happen again. Please take me back! Give me another chance!

(Fernandez has an annoyed look on his face but then finally says)

Fernandez: (Through gritted teeth) Fine, but this is your last chance.

Tracy: (lifts her head up out of his chest surprisingly quick and says) Great! Lets get you back home and get you taken care of!

(Fernandez has an annoyed look on his face as he walks out of frame with Tracy)

Peter: What a sucker!

Last edited by Kashdinero; 10-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Back from the commercials, and The Prophecy is standing in the ring looking ready for action with an angry look on his face.

"Last wek Zeus humiliated me. He emasculated me, he made me look STUPID. Zeus you want to challenge moi to an I Quit match? This is ridiculous I am the best thing going in wrestling today, I am the Uncrowned King of JBW and you chellenge me, who the fuck do you think you are Zeus?"

Fans boo as Prophecy paces backwards and forwards in the ring

"You will pay for last week, you will pay for everything Zeus you are not in my league I beat God's you just beat yourself off in the back I am the real GOD here Zeus."

Proph stops pacing and stands still, staring at the mat.

"You should be paying me fucking respect, you all should be paying ME the respect, screw the fans, screw the guys in the back an SCREW YOU ZEUS. You keep pushing me and see what I do, Ive been having fun at your expense Zeus, but dont let that fool you I am tough, I am a sick bastard, you will see that and the fans will see that"

Prophecy puts his head in his hands and sits down in the middle of the ring

"Nobody here in JBW shows me the respect i deserve, nobody. All these new guys coming here taking my time even though they dont deserve to even job in that other "big company". I could not care less about any of them, this should be my show I am a Deiti destroyer dont you see, dont any of you see what I am saying?"

Prophecy nods his head and the fans relentlessly boo him

"The time is nearly up for you all, this will all be mine MINE MINE MINE. Zeus, tonight I will beat Steve Austin, the man who defeated HolyJose last week, but not only will I beat him I will make him tap out like a bitch and scream out in fear he will beg for mercy but mercy will not come for him, his soul will belong to me Fear The Prophecy FEAR ME"

Suddenly...

THE LIGHTS GO OUT, AND A STRANGE RED GLOW LIGHTS UP THE STAGE AS AN OMINOUS MESSAGE APPEARS ON THE SCREEN.

AND ON THIS DAY A GREAT BEAST WILL RISE AND DESTROY ALL WHO CROSS IT. NO MERE MORTAL STANDS A CHANCE AGAINST ITS MIGHTY WRATH DEATH IS THE ONLY ABSOLUTE. THOSE WITH GOD LIKE POWERS WILL STAND, BUT THEY WILL ALSO FALL, EVEN THE HEAVENS HAVE FAILED YOU, FEAR HIM RESPECT HIM, BUT MAKE ONE THING CLEAR YOU CANNOT STOP HIM

AND AFTER THEY ALL FELL TO THE MIGHTY POWER OF THE BEAST, THERE WAS ONLY ONE THING TO DO. ITS MIGHTY ROAR ECHOES THROUGH THE LAND CURDLING THE BLOOD OF ALL LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE. THEY WATCHED IN TERROR AS HE TORE ALL THAT THEY HOLD DEAR TO PIECES. ALL THEY COULD DO WAS SHUDDER AT ITS HORROR, AS IT DEMOLISHED THE LAND THEY KNEW AND LOVED, THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END

THE WATERS ROSE, YET THE LANDS WENT DRY, THE STENCH OF DEATH AND DECAY TRAVELED THE WORLD, NO HUMAN SOUNDS WERE HEARD. THE LAND WAS DESTROYED, EVERYONE WAS DEAD, THE BEAST HAD ERADICATED ALL EXISTENCE FROM THE MORTAL WORLD, THE GODS KNEW THIS, THEY BIDED THEIR TIME, WONDERING WHAT TO DO NEXT, THEIR OWN IMMORTALITY WAS IN GRAVE DANGER, SHOULD THEY OR COULD THEY EVEN STOP THE BEAST, THEY HAD NO CHOICE WITH EARTH GONE MOUNT OLYMPUS WAS SURELY SOON TO FOLLOW

THE GODS FAUGHT VALIANTLY, WITH THE STRENGTH OF 1000 MEN AND YET THIS WAS NOT ENOUGH. ONE BY ONE THEY FELL UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINED. A CLOAKED FIGURE STOOD ON TOP OF MOUNT OLYMPUS WATCHING THE TERROR BEFALL THE WORLD, WITH HIS LAST BREATH A GOD OUTSTRETCHED HIS HAND CALLING TO THE CLOAKED MAN, WITH A LOOK OF CONFUSION. "WHY" HE ASKED "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR HOMEWORLD, WHY ARE YOU ORDERING THIS BEAST TO DESTROY THE REALM OF JABE?" THE CLOAKED FIGURE SMIRKED AND LEANED FORWARD, AND BEFORE STAMPING ON THE THROAT OF THE GOD HE WHISPERED INTO HIS EAR.....HE IS COMING......NEXT WEEK

*The Prophecy looks spooked, but only for a second. He turns to the entrance curtain and his game face is on.

Gregory Samuels: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is his opponent for the evening, he IS NOT AUSTIN 3:16 here is STEEEEEEVVVVEEE AUUUUSSSSTIIIIINNNN!!!!!

The Prophecy looks down at Steve Austin and picks up the microphone

"I told you I would make you beg for mercy LOOK AT ME, I will make you beg"

The Prophecy brutally hammers the corner of the microphone into the skull of Steve Austin, as blood pours to the mat.

"Scream scream for me, beg for mercy...say I QUIT"

Steve Austin says I Quit but The Prophecy refuses to stop beating his skull in with the microphone.

It's Zeus Apollo! He's running to the ring with a vengance!

Zeus runs down to the ring with a look in his eye that says once again... He means business. He slides in the ring and The Prophecy attempts to flee, but Zeus grabs him by the ankle and yanks him hard; sending him flying accross the ring. He then dives on top of him, and begins the ground and pound. The Prophecy can be seen screaming "I Quit.. I Quit", but Zeus only stops the beating after nine referees drag him off. The Prophecy is bleeding from his bottom lip, his cheek, and just above his right eye. Medics rush the ring but The Prophecy pushes them off, and leaves the ring. Surrounded by referee's, Zeus remains, and stares him down as he limps up the ramp and through the curtain.

*We cut to Ron Burgundy's personal skybox, where he is sipping neat scotch.*

Ron Burgundy: My oh my. Such a wonderful tale those two are weaving before our very eyes. Whoever decided to pair those to up deserves an award. *pause* And boy oh boy did the prophecy take a beating there. Clearly Zeus is no push over like Steve Austin, and clearly he has had enough of The Prophecy's shenanigans. And speaking of shenanigans, just what in the name of HolyJose are those videos about? Whatever it is, it appears that all will be revealed next week. Now, while I practise say the words with the letter Q, lets get back down to ringside..... Quantum... Quirky... Quality...

Peter: Wow, what a swell guy that Ron Burgundy is, I bet he knows hundreds of words that begin with the letter Q.

Wait a minute... Is that... Infernio? Whats he doing here?

*Infernio has a mic in hand, and he is walking down the ramp like he's in a hurry to get somewhere. Once he is in the ring he wastes no time and begins talking.*

Infernio: Avidico, Amigo.
    Let me have one more shot at you NWL title
    I need to prove myself
    Prove to myself that i deserve to be in jbw
    So please Avidico
    Give me another shot

Here comes the man himself

Peter: Me gusta mucho Avidco. Me gustaría que mis hijos eran tan grandes como Avidco. Todos los hombres de México quieren ser Avidco pero ninguno es lo suficientemente fuerte

(Avidico comes out with his own mic and the NWL title around his waste
    he gets in the ring
    takes off the belt and poses with it on the top rope
    the crowd is loving it)

Avidico: Infernio
    you dont need another shot at my title to prove you deserve to be here
    you my amigo
    you have every right to be in the greatest wrestling company this world has ever seen

(infernio says something to avidico but it is not picked up by the mics)

Avidico: well infernio i know how important it is to prove yourself but i dont just hand out title shots
    we might be friends but i dont abuse the honor of holding this title and hand out shots to people who dont earn them

(infernio looks sad and trys to say something but avidico cuts him off)

Avidico: look man if you want a shot earn it

(avidico turns around to leave the riing when infernio runs at him and delivers a big boot to the back of avidicos head)

Infernio: Hows that Av, it will continue until you give me a title shot

(infernio Kicks avidico in the gut and walks to the back
    medics and trainers come out to the ring to attend to avidico)

Joe: That was not on! I thought that these two were meant to be hombres? That is one low life piece of crap, right there, folks, I'll tell ya'
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 10-13-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sasha vs Ayako

Quagmire: Gi.. No. It's too easy. Guys, I just wanna say that these two are two of the finest womens talent we havehere in JBW, and I think they are about to put on a marvelous match here tonight in the first of their best of five series... And, giggity.

(ignore post match bitchiness)

Joe: Well, I can see why Ayako was scared, guys... Shasha is a beast in that ring, no doubt. She goes one up in their best of five series, and Ayako needs to show me something more, or I reckon she'll be going two-nil down next week.

Move of the week

Peter: Oh boy, that was Bill Bastion with a top rop piledriver on Tad Locust. They never got the win last week but they sure were impressive!

It's AC/DC's Back in Black.... That can only mean one thing!! Yep! It's the number one contender to the WARFare World Heavyweight Championship.

*Jman walks down the ramp with a padded folding chair under one arm and a beer in the other hand. When he gets in the ring, JMan unfolds the chair, places it in the center of the ring, grabs a mic from a stagehand, sits down, and cracks open the beer*

Jman: I have a lot to say so I figured I’d get comfortable. *Jman takes a sip of beer as the crowd cheer* Guys, maybe I’m just naive but I thought JBW hired a better quality of people than what has been shown these last few weeks. Matthews and Kiddson are doing shitty CM Punk impersonations; Jose has turned his back on everybody who’s ever cared about him, RomanFlare has no called-no showed for about a month now, TDA has literally sold his soul to the devil, and honest, hardworking guys like George and Siaki are the ones who lose their jobs? I don’t fucking get it. *crowd pops*

Then there’s Shuriken….The guy who preaches honor, respect, and valor. But see, Shuriken also happens to be the guy who kicked my fucking lights out last week. The more I think about it, the more I think Shuriken might not be the man of dignity he plays himself of as. I didn’t really provoke him last week but I still got a boot to the temple. That doesn’t seem like something an honorable man would do. *an intense looking Jman looks straight into the camera now* I see right through it Shuriken…The mask, the David Blaine magic tricks, the attitude….All of it. At the end of the day though, you’re human. You eat, sleep, and breath just like the rest of us Shuri’. You know what else you are? Beatable. *the majority of the crowd pop*

Now that I got that off my chest, I think it’s time for a little jobber beatdown! *mixed reaction from the crowd* Awwww, come on guys! I promise to make it interesting. *crowd pop* Tom Geogre, get your sorry two first name havin’ ass out here. *Jman slams the rest of the beer.

*TG’s music hits*

Peter: Oh boy, I think Tom just pooped his pants

*As soon as the bell ring, Jman charges George and hits a huge Thesz press. Ater getting hit with a few big shots, George is able to roll out from under Jman and out of the ring altogether. In a attempt to confuse Jman, George begins running laps around the ring but after a few laps Jman wises up, stands at the base of the entrance ramp, and hits George with a massive “Good Match, Let’s Go Eat.” Jman rolls the unconscious and bloody George into the ring but instead of going for the pin, he hits Shuriken’s finisher, the Seppuku! The crowd pop as Jman gets the 1, 2,3. Jman gets up and grabs a mic.

Jman: Told ya I’d make it interesting. See ya next week Shuri…

*Jman leaves the ring and heads up the ramp to a huge pop*

Joe: Guys, I think JMan has taken this to the next level. These fans are going absolutely crazy for him, and I can see why. He's poised to take that final step and these fans are coming along with him for this journey.

Quagmire: OK, guys, I've got one. Would you rather get into a bar fight with JMan, or take a long sniff of Dudley Ramirez' seat after announcing a full episode of Mayhem.

Peter: How long is a long sniff?

Quagmire: Until your lungs are at full capacity.

Joe: I'll take a long sniff. JMan has lost it, and I'm half a man as it is.

Peter: Ha!

*Ron Burgundy walks out onto the stage, smiles, and diverts everybodies attention towards the JabeTron.*

Blog Entries
    *JBW exclusive!* TRAINING WITH SHURIKEN!

*cameras are focused on a dojo and Shuriken appears at the left side*

Shuriken: Hello all JBW members, staff, wrestlers, and fans. I'm Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra and I've been asked by JBW to welcome you into my dojo in which I gladly accepted! My dojo is in partnerships with New Japan Pro Wrestling's Dojo so we train together. My dojo is like any other dojo, we train martial arts and I do have a program that lets you become a wrestler as well. Amazingly a lot of students want to learn Strong Style and I am very happy about that!

Today you will witness how we train and you are in luck JBW! New Japan Pro Wrestling's IWGP Intercontinental Champion: Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP is here so this is a special treat.

So let's head inside and get some valuable training done!

*JBW cameras follow Shuriken in the dojo, MVP is about to begin*

Shuriken: As you can see, Strong Style practitioners train hard and I'm glad I can train among them. Respect, Honor, Integrity is shown here and in the ring when we showcase our wrestling.

Now I will do some training. Prepping for my match against Jman.

Jman, I'm going to teach you one thing: You are prepared mentally and physically but I still don't think you are able to beat me yet. What I did last week.....that was to ignite the spirit. I did it for that reason. Make you more intense than ever.

JBW, thank you for visiting our dojo! Now if you will excuse me....I have some good, old-fashioned training to do.

Ron Burgundy: Wow. Intense stuff indeed. Thats where Ryusuke flexes his guns in preparation for his upcoming match with JMan.. And now Ladies and Gentlemen, JBW has the honour of showing you the match where WARFare World Heavyweight Champion defended the title on a New Japan Pro Wrestling show against none other than Yuji Nagata! Lets see that match now.

Ryusuke "The Shuriken" Serra (c) vs Yuji Nagata

Peter:Shuriken は今日私の大好きなレスラーです。 彼は誰も頭を寄付することができま � �� �

Joe: あなたは正しい peter です。Shuriken は私の心で今までで最も良いチャン � �� �オンです

Quagmire: Shuriken と PandaMassacre は giggity に2カ月前に事件をしました

Peter: You know what really grinds my gears? When I can't understand a word that the announcers are saying. What was that? Mandalin?

Joe: It was Japanese you IDIOT! THEY WERE SPEAKING JAPANESE BECAUSE SERRA WAS IN JAPAN!! Why are you so STUPID!!

Quagmire: Ladies and Gentlemen, while these two continue to embarrass each other, I wanna say... Lets go to a commercial. Word is it's a giggity alert.

Avidico is backstage in the Emergency room getting treated by docters when Infernio runs in and starts beating on avidico until they are broken up by security

Avidico: Infernio
    what happened
    i thought we were mates
    i guess greed got to your head
    well you wanted a match
    you got it
    next week.. Mate
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 10-13-2011 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Redneck Rampage!

Back in the ring Leonard Ray Beauregard is already sitting in his lawn chair in the ring holding a can of Natty Light and not looking too thrilled with guest tonight.

LRB: *pops the top on his can*Alright y’all, I’ma be real honest with you. My guest tonight, well…I trust him about as far as I can throw him; and even though these babies are fantastic *flexes his bicepts* let’s be honest, I ain’t Bam Bam and he ain’t Spike if you catch my drift. *sips* anyway, let’s go on and get his ass out here. Ladies and gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, The Devil’s Advocate.

~TDA makes his way out from behind the curtain, and then takes a seat in the chair near LRB. TDA is sporting a custom made suit an he is even wearing a pair of glasses with his brunette hair being pulled back into a pony tail on the back of his head. He looked clean an as healthy as ever.~

LRB: Alright let’s be honest, you and your boys done beat down on several guys in the back for really no reason at all. Straight up, what's y'alls point?

TDA: I can not reveal that just yet. You will just have to watch your back an keep paying attention. We took all of these people down for a reason. A reason that only we know an you will eventually know. But right now we do have one goal in mind. We want to take over both Mayhem an Warfare. MAYBE even Showdown somewhere down the road.

LRB: Takin' over the whole JBW? You're gonna haveta excuse me if I ain't particularly thrilled about that idea. Take it over for what purpose? You wanna run the show? You want more pay and a bowl of M an' Ms without any green ones in your locker room? Honestly dude, ain't that gimmick a little played out. After NWO, The Corporation, Kings of Wrestling, Hart Foundation, The Flock, the list goes on and on. What makes you different from every other group of no talent hacks that try to take over their company and failed?

TDA: No-talented hacks? I have held numerous Championships through out my career an I main evented WarFare each an every week. If I was not talented then I would have been in the midcards having a wrestling match with you or your little friends. I am a VETERAN. So! About our purpose.... We want to put everyone up on their toes. It just does not seem like they are trying much these days. We want people to react, and we want to do it in a big way. You will see. *Smirks*

LRB: Oh I see alright, I see a group of lil sumbitches runnin’ around trying to get known, or known again, cause y’all ain’t getting’ no spotlight. I see a group of guys fumblin’ around in the dark with no direction. “Who’s ass we gonna kick this week boss” “How about this week boss” and you just sittin’ back callin’ the shots like a little punk. You get Chainsaw and Samson and all them other little bitches to beat the shit out of people cause you don’t wanna get your hands dirty. You know what I think, I think that y’all are chicken shit. Y’all are scared of Connor Chaos, y’all are scared of DUBS, y’all are scared of everyone y’all take out but are too chickenshit to do it like men. What you got to say to that, boy?

TDA : I say you better watch your mouth! We organize things, and we make sure that they follow through to perfection. We do not want our ranks all sloppy like it was when I was running SuperNova. You of all people should know that I have no problem getting my hands dirty. I fear NOTHING... Maybe you are the one that is scared. You ask so many questions trying to figure out what we are doing exactly. Well I will let you be apart of this... *TDA snaps his fingers to signal The Devil's Rejects.*

The Rejects surround the ring and at one time enter, surrounding Lenny Ray.

LRB: *chuckles softly* Well, it ain't like I haven't had my ass whooped before. Lets do this.

Hits Chainsaw in the head with can of beer before they all swarm.

Peter: Oh.. Oh, it's ugly... It's brutal. If you people reading this could actually see what was happening you would be appalled. Ohhhh, he didn't deserve that! No NightWolf.. Don't do that! Oww! Oh my.. Um, people, I think it's best we go to a commercial for a Brickhouse Brown shoot interview.

Ron Burgundy: How now brown cow... How n- Oh *clears throat* Hello Ladies and Gentlemen at home, I'm your host Ron Burgundy, and before we get to our main event of the evening, I think it would be just fantastic if we heard from our participants.

Malcolm Cage

Here is just another step on the ladder to the top. Another chance for me to show those guys in the back that I am not only on their level, I am slowly surpassing it. I going to be the guy people want to see in the ring. I’m going to be the wrestler that they want to wrestle against. But above all, I’m going to win my first piece of gold and be come the best Warfare TV Champion this company has ever seen, and you can believe that. Let’s get this show on the road, cause Malcolm Cage has some people to impress.

"The Alpha Dog" Gabriel Xander

(The Alpha Dog is shown in his room, in full wrestling gear, staring at the camera)

"Tonight, The Alpha Dog has a chance to go to the next level of JBW. The chance to make his next stop on his road of domination tour. The Alpha Dog has a chance to become...(closes his eyes and breathes in) Warfare TV Champion. There are two road blocks standing in the way of The Alpha Dogs road of domination though and they have names. One is HolyJose and the other is Malcolm Cage. Two men that The Alpha Dog respects. Two men that The Alpha Dog... actually considers friends. The Alpha Dog needs you two to understand though...TONIGHT IS NOT ABOUT FRIENDS!!! TONIGHT IS NOT ABOUT RESPECT!!! TONIGHT...is about the Warfare TV Title, and this match is going to be held in a very dangerous place. A place where pain is common, a place where hope is crushed, AND FOR DAMN SURE A PLACE WHERE ONE MISTAKE WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL!!! TONIGHT, YOU TWO ENTER THE ALPHA DOGS YARD!!! SO YOU BETTER BE READY, BECAUSE IN THE ALPHA DOGS YARD....(opens his eyes and looks straight into the camera) there is no room...for mercy.

The WARFare World TV Champion HolyJose

Here it goes. This is my true test of a champion I compete against two of my friends here in JBW. Friendship aside I will do anything to keep the WARFare World Television Championship around my waist. From the very beginning I said that I would work my way up and I damn well have done that.Gabriel, Malcolm watch out because you're going to see a whole new side of me no one has ever seen. Trust me tonight I walk out with the TV title in my hands! Last weeks loss was a fluke I should have known better tonight I'm 100% focused on retaining.

Ron Burgundy: There is a lot of respect involved in this match. If I was a gambling man, I'd tell you to go and place your own bet. I know who I'm betting on, and it's none of your darn business... OK, all bets are off.. This one is on, folks.
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 10-13-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    HolyJose (c) vs The Alpha Dog vs Malcolm Cage: WARFare World TV title match

Gregory Samuels: And introducing first... He weighs in at an even three hundred pounds, and he is one half of the JBW WARFare Tag Team Champions and the JBW WARFare World Television Champion give it up for the defending champion HolyJose!!!!!

Peter: Holy-freaking-Jose, this is gonna be a great match! I saw HolyJose lose last week, because I have watched every show that JBW has ever done, and he lost to Steve Austin. I was like "gosh, how freaking embarrassing was that?!" I'm telling ya', folks, I love Jose, but, man that chip on his shoulder is kinda holding him down these days.

Quagmire: I love HolyJose because he loves the Backstreet Boys, and as HolyJose says, everybody knows that chicks dig the Backstreet Boys... Jose's alright by me.

Greggory Samuels: And the challenger, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds, he is the one... The only... Malcolm Caaaage.

Joe: I like this guy. He's a real upstanding citizen, and someone who all JBW fans can look up too. Not to mention that he is one tough customer, and above all, a real cool guy. I think the gold would look just swell around his waist.

Peter: I'm with you, Joe, Malcolm is a guy who I would love to hang out with down at the Clam with us.

Quagmire: Peter, are you just trying to replace Cleveland again? You know how bad that one turned out last time. Whatever, anyway, I still love HolyJose.

The guitar strings play...

Greggory Samuels: From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighinging in at two hundred and forty eight pounds, standing six foot two inches, he is The AAAALLLLPHAAAA DOOOOG!!

Peter: Oh, this guy is a weapon of mass destruction unto himself... A true nut job, and one of my favourites... Oh boy am I excited for this match *begins clapping frantically.*

Joe: This man is very well known back down at the station. His record of dominating-

Quagmire: Giggity

Joe: ... Has stretched even as far as Quahog. I would reccomend that he get looked up in an asylum, but, he is just sooo darn entertaining. I'm not too proud to say that somewhere deep inside me, I like this guy.

*Azrael makes his way out to ringside.*

*After Azrael distracted The Alpha Dog and the referee had counted him out of the match, HolyJose SHOCKINGLY nailed Malcolm with a sickening chairshot! The referee was again distracted by Azrael He made the cover and got the extremely cheap victory. The fans begin booing and throwing trash into the ring. Azrael joins Jose in the ring, and hands him his two championships. Soaking up the hatred from the fans, HolyJose raises his belts above his head, and smugly grins. He then looks down at Malcolm and spits on him.*

Joe: That is absolutely disgraceful! What did we just witness, Peter? Quagmire, do you still love HolyJose now? HUH? DO YOU?

Quagmire: Uhh, no, Joe, I, uhh, well, if he still likes the Backstreet Boys, then I dunno, but as it stands... Hell no! That was deplorable! If thats how Jose want's to play the- HEY LOOK! It's The Alpha Dog, he takes out Azrael with a flying forearm! Wo- OH MY GAWD!! He just got struck down by the second HolyJose chairshot of the night!

Peter: Well there goes another friendship, and, wow, listen to these fans. They are showing their distaste for what they're seeing here, and thats all we got for ya' this week, so.. Take it away, Ron.

Ron Burgundy: By the beard of Zeus! That was a bad piece of business indeed.... And would you look at that; we're out of time. I'm Ron Burgundy, You stay classy San Diego. This has been JBW
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Just some filler posts before the show.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

STILL haven't read WARFare yet, but it sounds like an awesome show.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Pretty much all the time I could muster up on the internet has been used for Mayhem this week. Right now I have a 30 page word document, and I still haven't C&Ped 5 segments, or did all the announcing yet.

So, yup. Mayhem will be up shortly (I hope).

It'll be a dousy