Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

WELCOME TO JBW SHOWDOWN!

Sly: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, Welcome to JBW Showdown! Set your DVRs now, we’re about to ROCK OUT! This show is going to be great and you don’t want to miss a second of it. But first I’d like to introduce my guest for the night—Jman!

Out comes Jman! And he's holding a mic!

*Crowd is chanting you got screwed* Jman: Yeah, I know I did...Listen folks, as much as I would love to address that right now I have something else I wanna talk about before I join my buddy Sly on commentary. *crowd murmurs* The last 48 hours in EWNCW and here in Jabe have been filled with rumors, hurt feelings, and a debut. *pop for the Matthews reference* I just wanna make it perfectly clear that JBW is, and forever will be, my home. *big pop* Yeah, I'm friends with Godmoney, Shuriken, McCoy, and even Thunder but none of that changes the fact that I am loyal to this company. pop as Jman turns toward the announce desk* Okay Sly, you ready? *Sly nods* *Jman walks to the annouce table, sits down, and puts on a headset*

Sly: How are ya man?

Jman: Not bad broski....I'll be a whole lot better when I get my hands on the FSA!

Sly: Any member in particular?

Jman: Snair, Proph, Manabu....doesn't matter to me.

Sly Well, that's Tuesday; right now you're a broadcaster.

Jman: Indeed I am, let's get goin' here!

Match #1 – One Fall

Yes Female Dog... the oppsite of Ass

Jman: Here comes Lexington Facerape......errr, I mean No Bitch Assness.

Sly: Who the fuck is Lexington Facerape?

Jman: It's an inside joke my man.

Sly: Whatever.

Here come the Kid-son!

Sly: Here comes Mayhem's newest star, Kidson.

Jman: Yeah, this guy was tearing up our developmental system and now he's here.

Sly: Yep, he came to Mayhem Saturday night and took out Daniel May.

Jman: I can't condone what he did to May but you gotta respect the kid for wanting to make an impact.

Sly: Absolutely.

Sly: Kidson cleans NBA’s clock in this match, possibly knocking him out before pinning him! While they clear the ring of bodies, we’re throwing it to the back with… Interviewer? We haven’t come up with a name for him yet? W/e. What’s going on, “Interviewer”?

Interviewer: Hello everyone, I’m here with Wes Goldman and Wes, what do you have to say tonight to your opponent, Brandon Smithson?

Wes: Well ____ I just wanted to let everyone know that I handpicked my opponent tonight for Showdown. You see, last week on Mayhem, that joker Chris Parker told Smithson that he should go after ME of all people instead of that freak Chainsaw. Wes Goldman is nobody’s back-up plan! I’m the main event, I’m the big draw around here. Smithson should be honored if he ever got to face me at a PPV. I’ve HEADLINED PPV’s, he’s been a mid-carder since he got here. From here on out, Goldman is officially stepping up his game. I’ll prove to Smithson, Parker, management, EVERYONE that I’m the one who people should be gunning after. No more pussyfooting around. Consider this my coming out party.

*Brandon Smithson walks over to Goldman*

Brandon: Wes, Wes, you have it all wrong. I want to face Chainsaw because he’s the most violent, unapologetic, maniacal, hateful person on the roster, not because beating him would increase my status in this company. That’s what Chris Parker wants, that’s what you want, that’s what everyone else seems to want, but that’s not me. Now, don’t get me wrong, you need some work too. You’re greedy, selfish, and inconsiderate, but I don’t want to face you because those attributes are all manageable compared to Chainsaw. I must prioritize you know…

Wes: Oh, so you want to stop violence do you? I’m not violet enough for you? How about this for violence then? *rocks the interviewer right in the jaw, knocking him out cold* Is that violent enough for you? Is that enough motivation for you to want to face me? Meet me in that ring. I’ll show you how violent I can be.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Match #2

Jman: Here comes my man Brandon Smithson! This guy is gonna be a World Champ one day.

Sly: I've heard more than a few people say that about him, why?

Jman: Y'know, I think the match he had with Siaki a couple months ago on Mayhem opened some eyes including mine.

Sly: He did take the champ to his limit that night.

And his opponent: Wes Goldman!

Sly: Ahhh Jman, here comes an old enemy of yours, Wes Goldman

*Goldman passes by the announce table and can be seen mouthing somthing to Jman*

Jman to Goldman: Go fuck yourself Wes!

Sly: Oh boy.....*awkward pause* Okay, lets get to the action in the ring....

Sly: And the former #1 Contender for the Mayhem TV title picks up a win! Much to the displeasure of my broadcast partner, I must say.

Match #3

D-D-D-D-Daniel Truuuuth!

Sly: Daniel Truth is on his way to the ring; whaddaya think of Truth Jman?

Jman: I like the guy; he's obviously talented in the ring and he's getting more and more comfortable on the "pipe bomb."

Sly: Speaking of men who have no trouble on the mic, here comes Scottland.

Hailing from the land of Heroine--Scottland!

Jman: One of the more cocky members of the JBW roster right here; however, it seems he really doesn't have much to be cocky about these days does it?

Sly: No, since losing his spot in The Eye we haven't heard much from Scottland; let's see if he can get back his groove tonight.

Jman: His groove? What is this, 1975?

Sly: You know what I meant!

Jman: Just messin' with ya bro.

Sly: Your winner—Daniel Truth! Truth is gaining momentum after that impressive victory over Scottland!

***commercial break***

Match #4

Here comes Tom George

Jman: This poor guy....he's got two first names and two JBW wins

Sly: Haha! That's just wrong....

Jman: I tell it like it is Sly.

Maaaaaalcolm Cage!

Jman: This kid has talent!

Sly: You think he'll be a big name on Warfare?

Jman: He sure as hell has the ability, I'll tell you that...I hope he makes it.

Sly: I just wonder if he can seperate himself from the middle of the pack on Warfare...

Jman: Good point, we do have a ton of guys on the roster.

Sly: And we're underway here

Jman: This won't take long...

Sly: And Cage picks up the victory! Closer than the experts thought, but not close enough for Tom George to secure the upset!
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries

Match #5

Here comes Sincara!

Jman: How have we not gotten sued by WWE about this guy?

Sly: Your buddy Ma$$ said the same thing last week.

Jman: Great minds think alike.

His opponent: Connor Chaos

Sly: Connor Chaos made his JBW debut just last night and now he's here on Showdown.

Jman: Yeah, I got the chance to meet this kid yesterday; dude is intense!

Sly: Maybe Smithson could give him some weed.

Jman: Smithson? I have some in my luggage.

Sly: Hahaha! Hook the kid up then!

Jman: I think I will.

Sly: For someone who had little warning of his match here on Showdown, Chaos impressed me with his victory over the tenacious Sin Cara! Warfare wrasslers might wanna take notice.

*** Commercial Break***

Match #6

The first competitor of the match—Bill Bastion!

Sly: The beast Bill Bastion makes his way to the ring

Jman: Who the fuck is Bill Bastion?

Sly: Read your goddamn notes

*we can hear Jman mumbling as he reads*

Jman: Oh! rko619! Gotcha!

Sly: You probably wanna keep your day job there partner

Jman: Bite me!

The Broc-ster!

Jman: I actually worked an indy show or two for this guy in HWA. Good kid, decent wrestler, poor promoter

Sly: Your just saying that 'cause he didn't give you a title shot...

Jman: No I'm not!......Well, okay, maybe I am....

Sly: Mmmmhmmm, that's what I thought....

Jman: Once again, bite me!

Sly: And Bill Bastion secures the win! A name change can do wonders as Bill just proved!

***Commercial Break***
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Match #7

Coming out first, KJ Punk!

Sly: Here comes JBW's favorite jobber....KJ Punk!

Jman: Hey, somebody's gotta do it right? Just ask Evan Bourne.

Sly: You've been in the ring with this kid, how is he ability wise?

Jman: Eh, he's not terrible but let's just say he's a jobber for a reason.

The Red Neck Wrasslin' Machine!

Sly: Okay, here comes Leonard Ray Beauregard.

Jman: Ahhhh yes, JBW's very own George Dubya Bush. I know a kid from the streets of South Philly has no room to talk about being "classy" but this guy's a fuckin' dirtball!

Sly: Hahaha! People have said Leonard reminds them of James Storm, Fair comparison?

Jman: Absolutely. In fact, I'd go as far as to say this guy is ripping off James Storm.

Sly: What a victory by LRB! He flattened KJ Punk with his Dixie Drop! As KJ Punk peels himself off the mat, we’re going to commercial break!

Jman: Did that guy just.....Was that.....Really?

Sly: If Chainsaw can kill a person on our air; we can sure as hell show a guy cumming Skittles.

Jman: Fair enough...Canwe please move on now?

Sly: Haha! Sure thing partner. We’ll move on to the MAIN EVENT!

Main Event

Mr. Showdown, H-B-K!

Jman: Shawn Michaels is here?! *HBK comes through the curtain* Oh....nevermind

Sly: Hahahaha! You really weren't prepared for this gig were you?

Jman: Apparently not.....

Chainsaw!

Jman: My buddy Siaki took this monster out at Wembley but I have a feeling HBK isn't gonna do the same.

Sly: No shit Sherlock.

Jman: hahahahaha! Don't blink folks, this'll be quick.

Sly: There is the bell and HBK charges Chainsaw. He ducks a right and—LANDS A HUGE SUPER KICK! B-but Chainsaw didn’t move! HBK tries again, and again Chainsaw doesn’t budge! HBK is bewildered and eats a big right. HBK is staggered and Chainsaw has him by the head. He’s up, TEXAS PILEDRIVER! The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Chainsaw picks up a quick 1-2-3! What a show of dominance! Chainsaw just took some fustrations out on HBK.

Jman: Yeah, you don't wanna face a beast like Chainy when's he pissed off. Come to think of it, you don't wanna face Chainsaw in any emotional state.

Sly: Yep. Alright partner, it's been fun.

Jman: No doubt man, We'll do this again sometime.

Sly: I look foreward to it Jman. JBW!
    D.O.A.

These shows keep getting later and later.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

....and I'm doing less and less work....
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

how the hell did that happen?

Seriously guys, Kash did most of the work this week. Big time applause for him is in order.

Anyway, Mayhem will be up very soon.

You might be able to read faster than I can post though lol. I'll do one page at a time.