Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1335
    SHURIKEN

Shuriken walks out with an irritated look on his face while the crowd cheers. He walked up the stairs, enters the ring, and asks for the mic.

Shuriken: You know, I am not surprised that HolyJose fails to demonstrate that he is championship material. Of course what happened, happened. Of course he needed underhanded tactics. Of course.....HE ISN'T WINNING THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Crowd cheers

But tonight....we have a treat. Tonight, for all of you, the main event is TheDevilsAdvocate....TDA! Versus! Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra!

Crowd cheers louder

I'm going to say one thing: TDA bring your A-game. Tonight's match isn't just any other match. Tonight's match is important. If you even dare to insult me be taking it easy because I am the smaller man, I'll make you pay on the spot in front of these people, champion or not.

TDA!!!!!!

~TDA comes out with the JBW World Heavyweight Championship around his waist to the roar of the crowd before entering the ring, mic in hand and meeting face to face with Serra~

TDA: You can say whatever tickles your fancy but between you and I this is my FIRST championship. I will gladly sacrifice my body just to make sure that I don't have a mediocre run. And when Resurrection comes around both you, and Jose who is backstage, will lay witness to the new me I have been talking about for so long now.

At Resurrection.... My vision will finally be realized. I am very positive that I will be leaving this approaching Pay Per View with my championship resting over the most deserving shoulder... MINE! I know that you two are formidable foes, but when that bell rings neither of you will even know what hit you.

~Crowd pops~

But... If I do happen to lose my Championship at Resurrection then I would shake the winners hand. I'm not a sore loser in any sense of the definition! All I can say is good luck because both of you are going to need it.

Their conversation is cut short as the Jabetron lights up

*After about 10 seconds or so of the video plays, Morgan Freeman's voice can be heard saying:*

"And so God said that the second coming will come and the second coming of the Lord would cleanse the world of all that is evil and bad. The second coming of the Lord will come and that day will be good. That day will be great. That day, will bring glory and balance to these plains.
    But this is no second coming....

The first coming is coming. The first coming is imminent."

*The screen goes black after a few seconds, the following fades in:*

1st Coming

Save_Us

Save_Us.R20rm

Both TDA and Shuri are in the ring wondering the purpose if this vignette but soon turn to one another and stare down knowing they will go to war up next....
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Pat: Late last week, this main event was announced by Jman. Tonight, after what seems like an eternity of waiting, it finally happens. TheDevilsAdvocate. Shuriken Blade. One on one for the first time ever.

Dudley: Big woop. Lemme know when this snoozefest is over.

Darren Black enters the ring and the crowd starts to buzz. The electricity builds for a few more seconds until….

Darren Black clears his throat.......:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! IT'S TIME FOR YOUR JBW!!!!! MAIN EVENT!!! of THE EVENING!!!!!! Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet tall, weighing in at 210 pounds.....from Los Angeles, California; Ryusuke “Shuriken Blade” Serra!

The crowd, as expected in a situation like this, is split right down the middle in their reaction for Serra. Shuri’ doesn’t seem to hear either side of the reaction as he walks down the ramp. He’s lazer focused tonight.

Pat: This is a big match for Shuriken, Duds. Win, and he’s got all kinds of momentum leading into Resurrection.

Dudley: Well, since Jose is guaranteed to walk out of Resurrection as champion, momentum doesn’t really matter.

Pat: You’re impossible.

Darren Black: And his opponent, standing in at almost 7 feet tall, weighing in at 390 pounds, ladies and gentlemen please welcome.....the JBW World Heavyweight Champion; TheDevilsAdvocate!

Devs gets the same treatment that Serra got from the fans and he too shrugs it off. Shuriken and TDA lock eyes while the champ is still halfway up the ramp and never break contact from then on.

Pat: Both men are in the ring, the referee is set, and….Here! We! Go!

Dudley: G’night, Pat…

Start at 2:28 - Stop at 8:26

Pat: What back and forth action between these two legends!

Dudley: I’m actually entertained.

Devs!

Serra!

Devs!

Serra!

Serra!

Devs!

Serra!

Devs!

Devs!

Devs!

Devs!

With a rapid series of punches and kicks, TDA has backed Shuriken into a corner. Devs follows that up with a hard Irish whip and a Stinger Splash to Serra in the opposite corner. The champ goes for a cover but Shuri’ is out at one and a half.

Both men are on their feet now. With that, Shuriken tries to fire off a nasty body kick on Devs but TDA catches the leg and turns it into a Clothesline from Hell and slides into a cover!

Pat: Woah! TDA didn’t get all of that clothesline but, the question is, did he get enough?

One!

Two!

Thr-! No!

Dudley: No sir! Not having the running start prevented Devs from finishing it off here.

Not wanting to waste his advantage, TDA drags Shuriken up by the hair and……Promptly gets caught in a standing guillotine!

Dudley: Serra has his arm locked under the chin of the champion! This thing is in tight!

Quickly, TDA is starting to fade. So much so in fact, that his only means of escape is to fall forward and, essentially, DDT himself. While not the prettiest method of escape, the impact of Shuriken’s back on the mat does force him to break the hold. Before Serra can pin Devs, though, the champ smartly rolls away.

Pat: Shuriken is up, Duds. And, uh oh, he’s calling for it!

Dudley: Boma Ye time! If Serra connects with this, he’ll have a win over the Heavyweight Champion of the World. Shame Jose will win the title anyway.

Shuriken slaps his knee one more time, charges a rising Devs, leaps, and lands perfectly in powerbomb position for TDA!

Pat: My god! TDA caught him!

Before he has a chance to realize his predicament, Shuriken is driven into the mat with such tremendous force that his head bounces off the canvas twice. TDA falls from the effort as well, but he immediately begins crawling towards Serra.

Pat: This one is over if TDA can drape the arm over.

Dudley: He’s almost there!

Pat: There it is! The ref slides into position!

One!

Two!

Three!

Darren Black: Your winner, the JBW World Heavyweight Champion; TheDevilsAdvocateeee!!!!!!

The crowd is standing and applauding as TDA slowly gets to his feet. They know they just witnessed two of the all-time greats leave it all in the ring and they couldn’t be more appreciative. The cheers get louder as Devs pulls a dazed Shuriken up and raises both their arms in a classic show of sportsmanship.

The show ends, though, with TDA and Serra turning to face HolyJose, who has just appeared at the top of the ramp, applauding them with a smirk on his face. We fade to black on that image.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Black Ninja!
    Fillers from me, show from Eddie. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Black Ninja!
    Shoutout to Zero, Eddie, and the promo doers.

Black Ninja!
    This thing, especially with how small it is relative to most shows, should've taken was less time to get out.

Black Ninja!
    Way, way less time.

Black Ninja!
    But, that's life, eh?

Black Ninja!
    Anyway, Resurrection will be up mid to late next week, and we'll follow that up with a week off to really get our feet underneath us creatively.

Black Ninja!
    Since we've taken over, it's been crazy and we haven't had the chance to really figure out where we're headed long term. That changes post-Resurrection.

Black Ninja!
    Read and comment on EWNCW: Bred for Combat and BITW: Kingdom Come when they go up. Do the same for Resurrection, which is going to rock, when it goes up. Right now, though, it's Zero Gravity time!