Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1335
    Black Ninja!
    Pat: C'mon guys, don't do this...

Dudley: Kill each other!

Proph, to gasps from the crowd. raises a hand to Cage only to put it on Malcolm's shoulder and say "You know I'm right." We fade to break on that awkward scene.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Black Ninja!
    Pat: We're back and it's time for a huge match. Eddie Juarez versus KJ Punk.

Darren Black: The following contest is set for one fall, intrducing first from the state of Mississippi, standing in at 6' 2", weighing in at 240 pounds; KJ PUNKKKKKKKK!!!!

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...Oi-ggKl530</a>

Punk is received to a great pop from the crowd as he enters the ring with great confidence, ready to face Juarez.

Dudley Erickson: I hope that confidence helps him through facing Juarez, that dude is crazy. This win though will give Punk great momentum to face Hawk.

Patrick Riley: That it will. This should be quite challenging for Punk.

Darren Black: and his opponent from Juarez, Mexico; He is The Most Dangerous Man in the World.....Eddie Juarezzzzz!!!!

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...Dvr08sCPOc</a>

Juarez is the recipient of immense heat from the crowd as he enters the ring looking to destroy Punk.

Patrick Riley: Looks like he's not wasting any time and this match will now start.

Dudley Erickson: Let's go, this has a Juarez win written all over it.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...C8P3d0NsOc</a>

Juarez (Guerrero) vs KJ Punk (Jericho) (Ignore title)

Stop at 13:28

Patrick Riley: Juarez with the nasty fall onto his family jewels courtey of Punk. You can only imagine the pain he must be in.

Punk now blasts Juarez in the face with a right hand that puts him back in the ring. Juarez still clutching at his manhood before Punk picks him up looking to connect a Fisherman suplex but Juarez is able to avoid the move...
    Dudley Erickson: Now's his chance.

...Kicking him solidly in the side of the head with a big eniguiri. A move he regreats as he kneels over in pain rolling in the ring his groin still injured.

The ref now makes the count...1....to......6.....

Juarez is stirring in the ring looking to use the ropes to stand while Punk is already up but looks a bit dazed still both men square up and charge towards thee other, trading shots.

Punk!
    Juarez!
    Punk!
    Juarez!
    Punk!

Juarez has had enough driving a thumb to the eye of Punk before kicking him in the gut and goes for....

Patrick Riley: The Three Amigos, one Juarez classic moves in ode to Eddie Guerrero.

Juarez completes the hat trick, before saying: This is over!!!

Dudley Erickson: What will he do now?

Juarez picks up Punk and connects with The Most Dangerous Move in the World (Omega Driver)!!!

Juarez in not done though as he heads to the top rope.....he slaps his chest and goes for....

Patrick Riley: The Frog Splash!!!!

Dudley Erickson: This match is over.

The ref counts.....1............2................3!!!!

Darren Black: Here is your winner....Eddieeee Juareezzzzz!!!

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    The bell rings as Eddie Juarez climbs to his feet victorious. He looks down at KJ Punk as the referee holds his arm in the air. Eddie climbs onto the turnbuckle and begins to pump himself up to the booing crowd. He drops down as Punk rolls out of the ring, as the referee also walks away up the ramp, leaving Juarez on his own in the ring. He asks for, and receives, a microphone.

Eddie Juarez: So, three weeks is all that remains. Three weeks remain between the showdown that has been seven and a half months in the making. It’s about time that this showdown occurred But let’s be serious for a minute. Why is the fact that Jason Alexander actually going to face me such a big deal?

May 13th 2012. I believe that I’ve pulled off the biggest coup in HWA history when I get a man named as Jason Alexander to come back to the company in a one-off appearance to help me deal with The Panzer Division and continue my winning streak on HWA PPV.

What I got instead, was stabbed in the back by a man so vicious and evil that when he later said he’s really the Most Dangerous Man in the World, it got everybody thinking ‘maybe that’s true, maybe he’s more dangerous than Eddie Juarez’.

The thing is, the person it got thinking the most, was me. I was the guy that came out here and stood in this ring at the HWA Anniversary Show and spoke to all of the people in attendance where for the first time since I joined this industry, I showed a different side to me, a side to me where people thought ‘maybe he’s changed. Maybe he’s a different man.’

The fans give an indifferent reaction to this. Mostly boos but some cheers in there.

Eddie Juarez: I’m not a different man in the slightest, but what I am, is a man that holds a grudge, and in just three weeks, on December 30th, I get to take out my frustrations and handle that grudge, handle the feeling inside me that is simply pure anger that not only was I stupid, but I was simply outsmarted.

Jason Alexander has a grasp over me, something that won’t go away until I cave his head in at Resurrection. And the thing is, Alexander knows it. But the thing is, I know Jason Alexander’s weakness.

The fans give another mixed reaction to this.

Eddie Juarez: Jason, I know you’re in the back and I want you to listen very closely. I know your weakness and it all goes back to over a year ago. In the place where I got my big break, before the name Eddie Juarez was even known. Back in HWA where Jason Alexander was a permanent superstar. What happened then Jason?

Oh yes, your ego got the better of you, and just a couple of weeks before the BIGGEST MATCH OF YOUR CAREER, you decided that you were gonna go to creative with an idea, and as soon as they turned it down, as soon as they said no, what did you do? You blew up in arms and refused to continue anything onwards by quitting on the spot.

And why did you blow up in arms? Because you believed yourself bigger than the man that helped make HWA into what it was when it closed...that man...is Dave Sullivan. You started complaining that Broc Flucker was picking him over you, when really, what did you expect? They are cousins homes! And you’re not that impressive or important that HWA gave that much of a damn about you.

That’s right people, Jason Alexander’s weakness, is his ego.

The fans cheer as they realize that Juarez is shooting.

Eddie Juarez: As soon as that ego got the better of you Jason, what happened? You went off crying to AWF and BWA, two defunct companies, believing that they are the future. At the same time, in your absence, and with the help of acquisitions such as myself, HWA was rising- all the way to the top. And what happened when you realised that not even the GREAT Jason Alexander could save those sinking ships? You came here.

And as soon as you joined, JBW began to have issues and HWA continued to flourish- so what does that mean Jason?

What it means is that you’re the poison. You’re the poison of the e-fedding community, and until somebody stops you, until somebody kills the poison Jason, you will continue to make these companies go under. Who’s going to save you from yourself Jason?

Well here’s the answer Jason. I’m the antidote. HWA died the moment I left that company. The moment I said that I had had enough of the backstage politics between the Pittsburgh cousins. And as soon as I joined JBW for real, it began to come back. And sure, JBW is on the up now but if you get your grubby hands on it Jason, it’s going to die.

The fans pop huge for Juarez, and a small Juarez chant even begins to be heard around sections of the arena.

Eddie Juarez: You see, even these people, the same people that can’t stand me because I came from a better company, these people that cheer you when you’re against me, they know what you are Jason. You’re the guy all of these people want to see destroyed Jason. And come 21 days, come Resurrection, I’m not going to hesitate to put you down.

You started this Jason, you started this when you turned on me at Do or Die, and at Resurrection, I finish it. I finish it when I taste your blood.

The fans pop again as even Juarez looks taken aback by the reaction. He recomposes himself before speaking.

Eddie Juarez: And forever, I will be known as the one who struck down Jason Alexander. Me. Eddie Juarez.

Juarez throws his head back as the fans join him for the final three words.

REMEMBER THE NAME!

Juarez throws the microphone aside as he stares at the camera, before pushing it away and looking at the fans with a blank look on his face. He leaves the ring and walks away up the ramp as we move on with the show.

Pat: Well, it looks like Jason Alexander is ready to respond backstage.

Dudley: That was quick.

We go backstage where Alexander is seeing pacing around after his actions towards Hawk not long ago before speaking.

Alexander: Oh Juarez....you think you're gonna do whatever you want, say whatever you at my expense....good.

It wouldn't be too much of a challenge if I ripped your ass a new one every time I take a mic in my hands and let's face it no matter what you do, you will never be anyone of note against me. Just like Hawk thought he was tonight but after knocking him out in the ring, you see how well that ended up and that's nothing compared to what I'll do to you.

That's what's always killed your dream of being better than me, you are nobody as you already are. You even had to adopt the likeness of Eddie Guerrero to have a sense of identity. A sense of purpose. To be or not to be...that's been your dilemma.

Who is Eddie Juarez, really? Just another vato, who ever believed he could make it in the wrestling business, who ever believed he could make it in JBW and who ever believed he could be as good if not better than me.

Me das lastima Juarez (I pity you Juarez), pensar que no tienes nada ni nadie ni nada mas que venganza en tu corazon (to think that you have nothing, no one and nothing more than vengeance in your heart) es algo triste si crees que llenaras ese vacio al vencerme a mi (is just sad if you believe you can fill that void by beating me).

You wanna try and take me on? Resurrection is the perfect to do so....because when I end your miserable life as Eddie Juarez, maybe you can finally be resurrected as a worthwhile human being that actually has a brain and does not dare to face Jason Alexander ever again but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...in saying that you'll ever be a worthwhile human being.

I'm your worst nightmare come true and you know it. Resurrection will be the end, one way or another. So enjoy those sweet dreams, Juarez, cause I'm done with you, you'll be living in an endless nightmare at my hands. See you soon, Juarez, for the last time...

Alexander walks away as we fade to break.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Pat: We're back from break and it's just about time for the main event Underground Championship match between Rob Rage and Arthur Lansdale. That's about as good as it gets, Duds.

Dudley: No doubt. Two phenomenal wrestlers right there. Lansdale will get it done, though.

Pat: You know what? I'm not going to allow myself to root for anybody in this one. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it.

Dudley: Not a bad plan.

Pat: VHX? What does he want?

Dudley: Who cares? He's The Vanity, he can do what he wants when he wants.

Van comes out to an array of hatred and the JBW faithful already seem to of had enough of him. He makes his way down to the ring and grabs and mic from the side*

Van: I'm not going to beat around the bush tonight. Someone last week made 1 of the worst decisions they could to their career. That man is none other then you Chris Divine.

Who in the fuck d'you think you are costing me that title last week. If it wasn't for you. You, TDA, this stupid crowd filled with the most inane creatures imaginable and I all know that I was going to win and would've won if you didn't pop your ugly mug in the match.

It was the perfect plan. Arrive. Dominate the rookies. Win the title. Create the era of The Vanity in Juh-Buh-Wuh. But you? You decide to attack of the biggest fishes actually in JBW? Big mistake. Just like when you thought you and those idiots thought you could take down The Clique. The exact same thing will happen. You will fail. I will not let you get away with you thinking you can use me as a stepping stone to actually matter!

You're just pathetic. You're nothing compared to myself. If you continue to mess with me, you'll regret it. The Vanity will deliver a much needed reality check for you. I...

Insert Divine's music

Divine comes out from the back to a good size pop from the fans, as he has the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder. He has a nice collared shirt on, and a pair of black baggy jeans. He has a baseball cap on but reversed, and a smirk on his face. He has a mic in hand, as his music fades.

Divine: Woa now there chumperino, hold onto that high horse your on, but Divine is going to knock your ass to the ground. Divine screwed you last week? Divine costed you the championship match with TDA? Look again.

Divine points to the tron, as he starts walking down the ramp backwards, watching the screen. We see footage last week of Divine coming out, talking about different stars like Jman, TDA, and VHX. The next video shown is of the World title match between TDA and VHX. We see TDA pick up the win without interference. The tron dies, as we now see Divine standing on the ring apron.

Divine: See? Are you blind? Are you deaf? Are you that special kid who rides the short bus and sits with a cone on his head in the corner? Well if you are none of those things than you obviously got your information wrong! Divine didn't step anywhere near your World title match. Yes, Divine sat in the back, and watched, hell, Divine even laughed when you got your ass beat by TDA, but no...Divine didn't interfere. You are right about one thing though...Divine is out here because you need to be stopped. You go into a company, win a world title,, and think you are the best damn thing since slice bread. When the fact of the matter is, all you do is become a cancer in that company. You suck and drain the life from a company, you bore these fans, and you take a championship that is meant to be prestigious, and turn it into gold plated garbage. Van Hooligan X, the only idiot in JBW at this time, is you chucklehead.

The fans start chanting chucklehead, as Van seems pissed at the nickname.

Divine: See, Divine has plans Van...Divine has plans just like you do. What's bigger than being the Intercontinental Champion? What's bigger than being the World Champion? How about being both at the same time!?

The fans pop at this big time, but there are a few noticeable boos from TDA fans, as they realize what Divine is saying.

Divine: See, Divine will hold both the IC and World title at the same time. Divine will be a dual champ. Divine isn't dumb though. Divine knows that before he can go after this goal, he has to stop a chucklehead named Van Hooligan X. See Van, Divine can already picture it now. Divine earns the right to fight for the World title. Divine comes out, Divine kicks ass, and Divine comes close to clasping that piece of gold, and that would be the exact moment when you would show your two sided face and screw Divine. So...before Divine ventures onto the right path..the Divine path, Chris So Fine Divine, will turn his attention to you. We have history Van, but when we look back at it, we've never stepped into the ring 1 on 1. Do you know why that is Van? It's because you know Divine would kick your rooty pooty ass from here to kingdom...oops...wait...Divine isn't suppose to use that word in JBW, copyright infringement and all that nonsense.

The fans laugh at this, knowing what Divine is referencing to.

Divine: Anyways, Divine will beat your ass like no other. So...with the fact that when we go 1 on 1, it'll be bigger than Rock vs Cena, Rock vs Hogan, Rock vs Austin, bigger than Thunder vs Jman, do you want to do the unthinkable and go 1 on 1 with the Divine One? Do you Van?

Divine looks at Van, smirking.
    Instead of responding to Divine, Van just shakes his head "no" and leaves.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Pat: That, well that was downright explosive.

Dudley: If Jman doesn't book those two in a match at Resurrection, he should be fired.

Pat: That's a bit harsh, but point taken. It would be an incredible match. Speaking of incredible matches, our main event is next.

Commercial

We head backstage and standing in front of a JBW: Resurrection poster is JBW interviewer, Stacey Mitchell. She's wearing a short, red dress and push up bra.. despite not needing such support. Holding a microphone to her mouth she begins to speak.
    Stacey: Stacey Mitchell here and i'm backstage with one of JBW's latest acquisitions, Arthur Lansdale! Arthur, it's fantastic to have you here with me!

Lansdale walks into the camera short with crossed arms, staring at Stacey with a raised eyebrow and a scowl. Stacey goes to speak again but Lansdale cuts her off abruptly.

Lansdale: Excuse me.. but would you like to introduce me again, I believe you stated my name incorrectly.

Stacey looks puzzled and looks at Lansdale blankly.

Stacey: Uhh, of course! Please welcome at this time, Arthur Lansdale?

Lansdale: What is wrong with you? Were your parents also your siblings? My name is "Mr" Arthur Lansdale, you will address me with the respect that I command.. and may I suggest that the next time you dare speak to me, to wear something with a little more class. You look like a common trollop.
    Lansdale continues scowling at Stacey who looks down at her dress, unsure of what the problem is, or what a Trollop is for that matter. After a few moments of awkward silence she begins the interview.

Stacey: Uhh.. Mr.. Arthur Lansdale.. Last week you arrived here in JBW in stunning fashion, surprising everyone and challenging Rob Rage to a match tonight here on Killzone! But the question i'm sure everyone wants you to answer is..

Lansdale: Why have I lowered my standards to agree to wrestling in this plague of a company? Why has Mr Arthur Lansdale deemed it necessary to subject himself to competing in this side show of circus freaks? The answer is simple, Mr Arthur Lansdale is a man with a vision, a vision that needs to be seen and heard, and what better way to reach the gutter scum than to appeal directly to their base need for aggression and violence? The world is in dire straits, what we need is a leader, a man of the people to work for the people.. a guiding light to show the world the error of its ways, to enlighten the great unwashed to their weaknesses and flaws.. to show them a brighter world.. a world where I am not sickened by the filthy habits of others.. where I am not repulsed by the sub par intelligence of the vast majority of the population.. a world where women do not wear repugnant clothing..

Lansdale stares down at the dress, shaking his head before scowling back up at Staceys face, she looks a little confused by the comment.

Stacey: I assure you Mr Lansdale, that no dogs were harmed in the making of this dress, it's 100% dog free!

Lansdale closes his eyes and rubs his temples, as if pained by the response.

Stacey: My next question concerns your match here tonight! How confident are..

Lansdale: Allow me to stop you right there, your question is moronic. How confident am I that I will be able to vanquish my foe later tonight? Do you really think I would have issued my challenge were I not convinced I was going to come out as the victor? I am supremely confident, there is not a shadow of doubt in my mind that Rob Rage will be screaming in abject terror and agony as Mr Arthur Lansdale locks in any one of the vast number of submission holds I have at my disposal. Rage is a fool if he believes he even stands a chance of victory tonight, this match will be a walkover in all senses of the word.. I do not anticipate breaking so much as a sweat.

Stacey: I don't understand.. if you can break a sweat.. how can you fix it?

Lansdale stares in disbelief at the ditzy woman who just smiles quizzingly back at him.

Lansdale: Silence your fool tongue, wretched witch. People like you, people like Rob Rage are exactly what I despise. You pander to the amoebic rejects that watch shows like this, your behaviour is like cancer to society, poisoning the minds and the very souls of the common man, convincing him that eating junk food, watching trash tv, dressing like a slob and talking like an ape is acceptable. Rob Rage stands for everything I am against, he believes that the world doesn't need saving.. he is a worm, devoid of all foresight and forward thinking. Rob Rage dared stand against my vision for a better world once before.. he came out on top through sheer luck and the fact I surrounded myself with inferior and defective lackeys. However this time, things will be greatly different, my resolve has been strengthened, my focus is undeniable, Rob Rage will soon be just a stain on the floor of life.. and Mr Arthur Lansdale will continue his quest to cleanse this world of its idiocy.. its filth.. and its disgusting, evil ways.

Stacey: I..

Lansdale: This interview is over, I have nothing else to say to a tart like you.
    Lansdale storms off camera as Stacey stands there bewildered, staring blankly at the camera.

Stacey: Well.. there you have it.. Arthur Lansdale is gunning for Rob Rage in tonights Main Event!

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    The camera shows Rob Rage alone in the interview area, chatting to the camera man with the JBW Underground Championship that he’ll be defending in tonight’s main event draped over his shoulder.

Rage: We rolling? Ah, okay, right, just make sure you keep rolling as I can feel a bit of rambling coming on, and when I start I can take quite a while till I finally, reach a point.

Cameraman: Okay, cool. Let’s go

Rage turns his attention to the camera, and cricks his neck, pauses, then begins to speak

Rage: Big night tonight. My first JBW main event, defending this here bad boy on my shoulder against Arthur Lansdale. I promised I’d bring prestige to this title, and tonight’s my first step on that quest. Whatever happens, you guys watching out there in TV land can expect an amazing main event.

Last week, I declared that I’d be taking on any and all comers for this title, and tonight is a prime example of me being true to my word. I said I’d take on anybody from the big boys to the debutants, and I guess I’ve kind of got a mix of both here tonight. You see, Arthur Lansdale may be making his JBW debut here tonight, but his reputation precedes him. I’d be being naïve if I didn’t see him as a serious threat to my title, and I don’t like being naïve.

So tonight Arthur, you’ve got a big chance, a huge opportunity. I’ve given you the opportunity to make a huge splash with your debut. With my little open challenge, I’ve opened the door for you to become one of the big time players, to become a name around here in JBW on your first proper night on the job. You’ve got a chance to win yourself a title, to win yourself my title. But mark my words; you’re going to have to work hard to take this baby from me, because I’m a stubborn bastard, and I just don’t want to let go of her, no or ever.

Last week Arthur, after I’d made my little open challenge, you came down the ramp and took exception to me calling myself the “Best of British”. You called my nickname, my moniker into question. You said I wasn’t deserving of it. You said I was a fraud, an amateur, a paper champion. You claimed that if anybody was the Best of British, it was you.

Rob puffs his cheeks out, and walks over to the left, the camera following him. He walks up to a stool, sits down on it, and motions for the camera to come closer. It zooms in, so that all you can see is his face and upper torso. Rob peers right into the camera, stroking his chin slowly, then continues to talk.

Rage: Artie, I hope you’re listening to this, because this is for you. I’m talking directly to you, so it’d put you in good stead to listen. *He points into the camera, then motions back to himself* You and me, Artie, we’ve got more in common than either you or I would wish to admit.

We’re both Brits for a start off. We’re both very proud of it too; we’re both the classical patriotic Brit. We’re both wrestlers, and we’re both wrestlers in this here company: JBW. We’re both very technical wrestlers, and we’re both damn good at what we do, and can both beat any given opponent on any given night. We both worked our way up the ranks back in the old Britannia, and then came over here to showcase our talents to the world. We both came out here to prove once and for all that we’re not only the Best of British, we’re the Best in the bloody World! Britain ain’t a civilisation living in the past, clinging to past glories, we’re at the very front of pretty much everything.

And sure, we’ve got our differences. You grew up in a much more privileged background than me, although I wasn’t exactly badly off. You see the proverbial “people” as below you, while I see myself as one of them. You like to use long words to show off your so called “superior intellect” while I have a habit of using words frowned upon in public. But although I might not speak as eloquently as you, I have a way of connecting with those “people” with my words in a way you never could.

But at our core, we’re both striving for the same thing. To be the best. To be the best we can be. To be the best in our division. To be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be to steal a phrase from a certain Canadian legend. To be… the Best of British. Tonight, we’re going one on one, head to head. Two bulls locking horns. The proverbial rock meeting the proverbial hard place. I’d be a fool to think that you don’t have what it takes to beat me, because quite simply you do. But I’ve got the talent to beat you as well. It could go either way, and at the end of the night we’ll see who truly can claim to be the Best of British. Oh, and to the victor goes the spoils. And by that I mean this here championship on my shoulder. Who is really is the Best of British? Well we’re soon going to find out.

Rob winks and smiles deeply into the camera

Rage: See you in the ring.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Pat: Those were the thoughts of Arthur Lansdale and Rob Rage in advance of this match. Duds, we’re in for a dandy here.

Dudley: No doubt, partner.

Pat: And here comes the champion to a tremendous reception! At Blood Harvest, Rob beat Johnny Hot to become the final HWA Supremacy World Champion, found out from Eddie that his newly won championship would become the JBW Underground Championship, and defeated Connor Chaos in an incredible effort to retain the title. Last week, Rage’s challenge to the locker room was accepted by…

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...7la0SndoCI</a>

Dudley: This man! Crowd like this one have been booing Arthur Lansdale for ages but you can’t deny his ability. Tonight, that ability will net him the Underground Championship and the title of “The Best of British”.

Pat: Like I said, I’m not letting you goad me into choosing sides here. I just want to enjoy this phenomenal display of professional wrestling.

So does the crowd, apparently. Darren Black’s official introductions are drowned out by chants of “Best of British!”, “Let’s Go Rage!” and “Let Go Artie!” There are more chants for Rage than anything else, obviously, but it’s clear the crowd is generally on fire for this one. Finally, the referee calls for the bell and the two “Best of British” head out from their corners when…

???: Hold it, hold it!

As he emerges from behind the curtain, the reaction for our General Manager is mixed. Sure, a Jabe crowd is always happy to see Jman but they also really want to see this match. Jman slides into the ring and throws an arm around Rob Rage, who is looking pretty pissed, before explaining himself.

Jman: Rob, buddy, I hate to do this to you but, in the interest of good business, I can’t let you and Artie settle this beef of free TV.

The crowd in Dallas, Rage, and Lansdale aren’t happy with Jman and the boos reign down pretty heavily as Jman goes on.

Jman: I’m hereby moving this match, Underground Championship and all, to Resurrection. Nothing personal, Dallas, just, well…you know.

The crowd still isn’t happy.

Jman: But, Dallas, I’m not going to leave you without a main event. Rage, Artie, you two are going to be in tag team action right now. Nice guy that I am, I took the liberty of choosing your partners for you. For you, Lansdale……..HolyJose!

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...r_embedded</a>

Dudley: Woohoo! I’ll give Jman credit, having the next World Heavyweight Champion in the main event is a shrewd move. Rage and whoever his partner is don’t have a chance against Lansdale and Jose.

Pat: Don’t be so sure, Duds. If Jman even attempted to even out these two team in any way, Rage will have a strong partner. Combine that with the fact that Rob is one of the two or three best technical wrestlers in this company and this is no pushover for Jose and Lansdale.

Jose slides Into the ring and joins Arthur in the corner, eyes up Rob Rage, then Jman which prompts J to speak.

Jman: And you, Rob? Ryusuke “Shuriken” Serra!

With the crowd popping for Serra, Jman leaves the ring and, on his way up the ramp, gives Shuriken a nod as they pass one another. Shuriken replies in kind before sliding into the ring and joining Rage in the corner.

Pat: Still confident, Duders?

Dudley: Absolutely. Shuriken has a bad history with both of his opponents here. He lost to Lansdale at EWNCW versus JBW and he lost to Jose last week.

Pat: Did you just bring up EWNCW versus JBW? Are you that desperate to make your point?

Dudley: Oh, bite me.

Pat: I’ll take that as a yes. Anyway, it looks like it’ll be Jose and Rage to start us of. Main event time on KillZone!

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!

Pat: Shuriken has to get a tag here, Duds. He’s been trapped on Lansdale and Jose’s side of the ring for the better part of five minutes.

Dudley: You aren’t kidding, Pat. I know Arthur and Jose both have singles titles in their sites, but this is a brilliant display of tag team wrestling.

Pat: Absolutely.

As Lansdale lays into Shuriken in the corner, its clear Serra is going to need a miracle to get out of this beatdown. In the other corner, Rage is doing everything he can to fire up the crowd but they are mostly just sitting on their hands. As Jose tags in and and struts toward Shuri’, Serra grabs Jose’s legs and takes him down before trying to scurry too his corner and tag Rage.

He almost gets there, but Jose is just able to grab Serra’s foot, kip up, and start pulling him back toward Lansdale. Not to be denied, though, Serra uses his hands to propel himself upward and land a sick looking ensiguri.

Pat: C’mon Serra! Get there! Get there! Get there!

Dudley: Way to stay unbiased, partner.

Pat: Hahaha!

Scratching, clawing, Serra is just feet away from a tag to an absolutely rabid Rob Rage. Shuriken gets to Rage just as Lansdale tags himself in by slapping Jose’s chest. With the crowd going crazy, Lansdale and Rage lock up and start an amazing series of chain wrestling. Rob starts things off with a side headlock , Lansdale turns that into an elbow wrench, Rob uses that to whip Arthur off the ropes. On the first rebound, Rage leaps over Lansdale. On the second, Rob ducks under. Finally, on Lansdale’s third trip through the center of the ring, Rage takes him down with a snap armdrag. They both kip up quickly and Lansdale responds with one of his own. They kip up in a flash again, but this time Lansdale is met with a Double R spinebuster and Rage slides into a cover.

Pat: This might be it!

1!

2!

Lansdale is able to power out just after the two count and the crowd applauds the tremendous effort by both men. Rage is up first but Lansdale isn’t too far behind and Arthur is able to hit a spike DDT on Rob and cover him.

1!

2!

Rage kicks out at two. Lansdale, not wanting to let Rob off the hook, drags Rage up by his hair and locks the sleeper in tight.

Dudley: This is it! Goodnight, Rob Rage!

Rob, thinking quickly, is able to run backwards into a set of turnbuckles and break the hold. Problem is, he ran into the wrong corner. Jose is able to tag himself in with a slap to Lansdale’s back. Then, we see something strange happen. With one short jab while still standing on the apron, Jose knocks Rage out cold.

Pat: What the-Oh, jeez, Jose had brass knuckles!

Dudley: Hahaha! Rob got Paciqiau’d.

Pat: He got screwed!

With the offending knucks laying on the outside, Jose climbs to the top, hits a frog splash, and gets the easy three count.

Pat: Ugh….Wait, here comes Serra!

Indeed, Shuriken is charging across the ring and, clearly, looking for a Boma Ye on Jose. Serra leaps and, if only partially, connects with his patented flying knee. The impact isn’t enough to knock Jose out as it would if it hit flush, but it does send him sprawling through the ropes to the delight of the crowd.

Pat: Jose and Lansdale are retreating!

Dudley: They’re also victorious…

We end the show with three images. First, as Pat mentioned, the retreating and gloating Jose and Lansdale. Second, Shuriken going between concern for a still groggy Rob Rage and yelling at his opponents from tonight. Finally, we see TDA watching the whole thing unfold on a monitor backstage and smirking to himself.

JBW

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Only two fillers? Oh well...

Shoutout to all the usual suspects. Jabe wouldn't be Jabe without y'all.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Definitely give Rage, Chaos, Bred for Combat, and, hopefully, BITW 1 a read this week too.

Right now, though, it's time for Killzone! Your main event? Shuriken v. TDA

Need I say more?

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF