Page 104 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1335
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rock: Wow, we have managed to restore order here at The Chinese Theatre. I'm telling you, people, we're lucky to still be on air. What Ma$$ was about to do to Shuriken would have got us thrown off the air for sure.

Chuck: All I know is that Ka$h looked livid when he stormed out of here, but, enough about that, Rock--it's now time for our maaaaiiiin event of the evening!!

Rock: Save the theatrics for Gregory, Chuck.

Main Event. WARFare World TV Championship Match

Malcolm Cage (c) vs Jason Alexander.

Jason Alexander

#MEGAHEELHEAT

Chuck: Jason Alexander really is reprehensible! I do not know what the hell JBW saw in him to be put in the main event of all things.

Rock: Well it obvious. He owns everything around him.
    The guy is pure class and knows he has to do whatever it takes to get the win, especially here tonight against Malcolm Cage.

@ChuckyMarv: @PRNightmare, is gonna fall to @unCAGE'd and the fans will love it #CageFTW

@RockisaMarvel: @PRNightmare Jason Alexander! The death of @unCAGE'd. #heelperfection

Jason Alexander appears on stage enjoying himself in the spotlight as the crowd boos without end as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring before climbing to one the turnbuckle and gladly screaming out of the top of his lungs:

I AM THE MAIN EVENT!!!!! increasing the fans boos. 

Malcolm Cage

Rock: No way, he's gonna be able to get the better of Jason Alexander here tonight.

He is going down. Simple as that.

Chuck: You think so highly of Jason? That really is insane of you!

Cage has proven he is JBW through and through and will
    show why he is one of this company's best champions.

@RockisaMarvel: TV Title on @unCAGE'd = Worst Ratings EVER!!! #whataloser

@ChuckyMarv: @unCAGE'd is the people's champ. #Cageitup

Cage walks out to the roar of the crowd getting a huge pop as he walks down the red carpet. He shakes the hands of some of the fans at ringside and poses for some pictures for the paparazzi, before entering the ring and climbing a turnbuckle himself. He proudly shows of his WARFare World Television Championship.

Gregory Samuels: The following contest is a WARFare World Television Championship Match, set for one fall and it is your JBW WARFare Main Event of the evening. Introducing first, the challenger, currently residing in Brooklyn, New York, from Caguas, Puerto Rico!!!!!!......Weighing in at one hundred and ninety four pounds.. Standing in at five feet, eleven inches tall, ladies and gentlemen, I give to you.....The Puerto Rican Nightmare......JAAAASSSSSOOOOOONNNNN ALEXXXAAAAANNNNNDDDEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!

Jason simply looks on at Cage with ferocious intensity in his eyes and says:
    "You're gonna wish you never faced me. I am your worst nightmare." as the crowd boos heavily against "The Puerto Rican Nightmare".

Gregory Samuels: And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia he stands in at six feet tall, and he weighs two hundred and thirty five pounds, ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you the, reigning, and defending WARFare World Television Champion!!! MALLLLCCCCOOOOLLLMMMMM CCAAAGGGEEEEEE!!!!

Cage says to Alexander:
    "You're gonna beg for mercy when I'm through with you." before showing off the gold to the crowd one more time and hands it to the referee. The referee raises the belt,

#titlepop

[VIDEO] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhMp51KxQDU&amp%3Bfeature=related%5B%2FVID EO%5D[/VIDEO]

(stop at around 8:40)

Alexander is down on the outside while Cage is still in the ring suffering the effects of those knife edge chops he has received from Alexander all night. The fans cheer surprisingly for both men as Alexander recovers on the outside and climbs on to the apron and springboards off the ropes towards Cage who catches him in mid air and and nails The Caged Aggresion (Leaping Reverse STO) out of nowhere.

Cage goes for the cover.....

"One.....

Two....

Th-"

Alexander kicks out. Cage is in awe as is the crowd in attendance here tonight.

Rock: Come on, Chuck. You gotta see now why Jason Alexander is one of the best talents in the world, fans may hate him but you can bet their ass they respect him because he can survive even when the odds are at their worst against him

Chuck: We'll see Chuck, I still believe Cage will get the win here tonight.

@RockisaMarvel: @ChuckyMarv, you need to see the light @PRNightmare is the #FutureofJBW

@ChuckyMarv: @RockisaMarvel, @unCAGE'd is the now of #JBW. We gotta live in the now.

Cage is getting the crowd pumped as he signals for the end as he awaits for Jason Alexander to stand and yells: ''This is over'' and grabs him in position and looks to have to have succesfully connected The Incarceration (T-Bone Suplex) but Alexander lands on his feet, runs towards the ropes builds momentum and as Cage turns around from celebrating too early, Jason effectively connects with The Darkest Nightmare (High Impact Knee to the Face).

Alexander goes for the cover.....

"One....

Two...

Thre-"
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 07-31-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cage barely, barely kicks out and the crowd erupts while Jason's own look of shock from Cage kicking out is deemed: Priceless.

Chuck: What heart our champion has by kicking out of one Jason Alexander's most lethal moves--The Darkest Nightmare. It looked to be over when he connected it.

Rock: That's the the kind of man Jason is, he goes for the kill and that knee to face usually means success for him. Perhaps it's time for Jason to make Cage come face to face with his worst nightmare.

@ChuckyMarv: This ladies and gentleman has been a phenomenal main event here in #JBW between @unCAGE'd and @PRNightmare. Who will win this we don't know.

@RockisaMarvel: @PRNightmare is going to deliver #YourWorstNightmare on @unCAGE'd. That is a #JBWGuarantee.

Jason Alexander proceeds to stomp away at Malcolm Cage while screaming:
    "I am better than you!!!!" the fans boo him for this but he simply replies to them: "Fuck you" before delivering a final kick to Cage's head and heading up to the top rope. The sinister smile on Alexander's face drives some of the fans wild as they know what is coming next. Jason yells: ''Time for Your Worst Nightmare''.

Rock: YES!!! Go for it Jason!!! You are better than Cage!!!!

Chuck: If he connects this match is over. Cage doesn't seem to have much fight left in him.

@RockisaMarvel: #YourWorstNightmare is coming.

@ChuckyMarv: #JBW will never be the same after this match. #ComeonCage

Jason looks set to fly when.... through the crowd a figure emerges and yells:

"NOW!!!!"

Chuck:
    Is that Poot-Hair? Wait, theres more SHOWDOWN! guys coming through the crowd!?

Rock: You're right!!
    We got the whole goddamned SHOWDOWN! roster making their way through the crowd!! Th-they're like a-a plague!! Look, there's FlameHeart. That mad pirate has even brought his sword with him! And, there's Shaz and Istvan Gretzky! The fans don't wanna get in those two bruisers way! Just what are they doing here.

Chuck: I don't know, but I am in no way hanging around to find out.

Chuck leaves the announce desk and flees the ringside area. As more SHOWDOWN! wrestlers climb over the gold plated barriers, Rock decides that he should be getting out of there too.

Jason and Malcolm stand in the middle of the ring back to back.

KJ Punk and LM Punker jump up on the apron at Poot-Hairs request.

Jason runs and hits them with a double dropkick, quickly regaining his feet and joining Malcolm once again in the middle of the ring.

The Devil Bahamut reaches up to the top rope and pulls himself up on the apron--Loki and Ariel do the same on the other side. As Malcolm and Jason rush to deal with the threat,
    Kayden James and Shining Light slide under the bottom rope. After taking down Loki and Ariel, and Bahamut respectively, Malcolm and Jason turn around and find themselves face to face with Kayden and Shining.

The four men begin trading blows.

Jason and Malcolm begin to get the slight upper hand when Daniel May and Dingo Mac rush the ring, followed closely by Poot, and the rest of the SHOWDOWN! roster.

A savage beat down commences.

Both men are bloodied.

The JBW Unified World Heavyweight Champion, RomanFlare, slowly walks up the ring steps and steps through the ropes being held open for him by Larry Zybsko. Once in the ring, he casually leans back against the turnbuckles, shouldering his three World Heavyweight Titles. Content to just watch the mauling, Rome allows the other to get their piece of the action.

After another twenty or so seconds of savagery, Poot-Hair speaks.

Malcolm and Jason are unconscious on the mat surrounded by the invading SHOWDOWN! team as his voice echoes throughout the arena.

Poot: Well well so this is the infamous WARFare huh?

The crowd is booing their asses off and the sound is almost deafening

Poot: I told you, I told you I was going to lead SHOWDOWN! into this war with Warfare and Mayhem. I told you all that we were going to take the fight to YOUR HOUSE. Guess what Warfare, guess what Ka$h....your house is now MY house.

You see I'm tired. I'm tired of "The Powers That Be" here at JBW thinking SD! is anything less than superior in every way. Why is that exactly? What makes you so much better than us? Because you have a man whore with a needle dick or a braggart wetback that gets cut by an emo kid? Fucking pathetic.

#VASTAMOUNTSOFHEAT

#FUCK-YOU-POOT-HAIR!-*clap clap clapclapclaP*

Trash is getting thrown at the SD! talent in the ring with him. Poot is shown with a cheeky grin, absorbing all the boo's in stride.

Poot: That's alright people, you don't have to like me to know that I'm your fucking daddy. The funniest thing to me is the best you can offer for RomanFlare's belt is a washed up forty something year old man named TDA who needs prunes to take a proper shit. Really? Maybe that's why he's all dark and demented, constipation is a bitch ehh?

I have a roster full of guys who will OWN everything that is JBW. We will have every belt, every venue, EVERYTHING and we won't stop until we do. If you think what we've done tonight is bad, at Kingdom Come all hell is going to break loose and SD! will reign supreme. Bank on it and don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh and R(ob) ...I haven't forgotten about you or what you said a couple weeks ago on Mayhem. Don't worry, I'll be in touch soon enough Bitch.

Poot-Hair smiles into the camera, blows a kiss, and drops the mic.

Suddenly, Ka$h runs through the JabeCurtain.

Ka$h: Are you kidding me?!? What the hell?!? Its not bad enough you're holding the titles hostage, you're now coming into MY house?! And you do it when half my roster has left the building?! Man, that's fucked up?! But as you want some, prepare to get some! As of this moment, JBW is at war... With itself.

Ka$h drops the mic, and Lenny Ray, Spencer Churchill, Kevin Mathews, The Two Steve's, GodOfWar, PrimusSucks, Oli and Karl Panzer, Connor Chaos and Rob Rage storm through the JabeCurtain, and the depleted WARFare roster meet the stronger than ever SHOWDOWN! roster half way down the red carpet. As they clash, many of the paparazzi are trampled under the sheer mass of bodies.

RedruM and Lenny Ray begin brawling,
    and 'ruM headbutts Lenny. Lenny holds his head, but then returns the favour with double the force. RedruM holds his head and winces, before returning fire with another headbutt following up with a second. The camera moves on as the two continue to trade headbutts.

Spencer Churchill nails KJ Punk and LM Punker with a sick double clothesline, but is blindsided by Kayden James, who unleashes a flurry of swift punches to the back of his skull

#SHAG and AUK brawl amongst each other. Rob Rage and Istvan collide with fury, and the power behind the shots they are unloading is felt by all around them.

As the brawl continues, the camera pans over to RomanFlare, who is laughing smugly to himself. Standing next to the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Champion is SHOWDOWN! General Manager, and army vet, Poot-Hair. Clearly the mastermind of this whole battle, he is seen laughing maniacally as we draw to an end of the show, and quite possibly the end of the current way of life here in... JBW.
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 07-31-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Alright guys Imma go ahead and transfer over SHOWDOWN!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Not going to lie. Going Old School JABE for this SHOWDOWN! Was pretty cool. It's going to go here so it doesn't get buried in the thread
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    If you read already JBW's rebirth is well underway!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    filllllerrrrrrr!!!!!