Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1335
    Blog Entries

Jman and Shuri are both on opposite sides of the ring both looking exhausted and unrelenting. Both men look up and run towards each other and hit a double punch sending both men rocking back to the ropes. Jman and Shuri both run the ropes and both hit each other with another hard punch to side of each other's heads and again rocking back down. Jman goes down on one knee and Shuriken hits Jman with a buzz saw kick to the side of Jman's head. Shuri goes for the pin.

One!

Two!

Thre...KICK OUT!

Dubs: That's the Jman I know and gave a world title shot to. Come on don't let him over power you!

Jman kicks out of the pin. Shuriken gets up in frustration and goes to the turnbuckle and waiting for Jman to get up. Jman stirs up and gets on one knee and Shuriken runs and hits Jman with a Boma Ye! Shuriken goes for the pin again.

One!

Two!

Thre…KICK OUT AGAIN!

Shuriken looks at the ref and starts arguing with him. Jman stirs up and gets up to his feet groggily and turns around and pulls Shuriken and around and punches him in the gut. Shuriken holds his gut and Jman hits a rolling elbow on Shuriken. Jman then takes a step back as Shuriken takes a step back and hits a "Good Match, Let's Eat" and goes for the pin.

Dubs: IT'S OVER IT'S OVER! Jman go for the pin! Rarely does anyone ever kick out of that super kick.

One!

Two!

Thre….KICK OUT!

Shuriken kicks out with a force. Jman is looking furious. He get's back up and as Shuriken is getting back up he hits another "Good Match, Let's Eat" and goes back down this time rolling out of the ring. Jman follows Shuriken to the outside and goes to pick up Shuriken but Shuri ducks under Jman and whips him into the steel steps. Shuriken walks over and tosses Jman back into the ring. Shuriken follows Jman into the ring. Jman gets up to one knee and Shuriken hits him with a Boma Ye! Jman stagers back but still stays on one knee. Shuriken runs and hits Jman with another Boma Ye! Jman still on one knee and starting to bleed with a cut over his eye. Shuriken hits one last Boma Ye and as Jman falls down face first Shuriken grabs ahold of Jman and locks in a gogoplata submission on Jman. Jman is struggling and refusing to tap. The ref sees Jman's body go limp. He lifts Jman's arm as Shuriken continues to squeeze and the arm drops once. The ref does it again and the arm drops twice. One last time the ref lifts up Jman's arm and the arm drops for the third and final time. The ref calls for the bell and and Shuriken gets up and the ref raises his arm in victory.

Darren Black: Here is your winner Ryususke "Shuriken Blade" Serra!

Pat: What a match. Shuriken getting the victory!

Sly: Impressive from both men but Shuriken was the better man tonight!

Dubs: I'm disappointed guys. Shuriken used to be the symbol of the rival when I was in charge. He was their champion and Jman well Jman was my guy. The guy I wanted to be the face of the company and seeing him lose tonight. it has disappointed me. Good win Shuriken but I don't know if Jman has still got it. Maybe it's time he just retires and leaves. That's just my opinion great match from both men!

Shuriken is in the ring celebrating while Jman who has regained consciousness is sitting on the turnbuckle looking dejected. He groggily and painfully gets up and makes his way over to Shuriken and extended his hand. Jman and Shuriken shake hands and Jman lifts Serra's arm in victory still looking dejected and gets out of the ring making his way to the back with his head held low while Shuriken celebrates in the ring. Before Jman heads to the back he goes over to Dubs to shake his hand. Dubs looks at him in disappointment and shakes his head. Jman looking irritated he extends his hand one more time but this time Dubs takes off his headset and walks off before Dubs walks off Jman turns him around and hits him with a "Good match, Let's eat" and walks away in anger still looking dejected after losing.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Black Ninja!
    Pat: Well, folks, it’s time. For all the new faces we’ve seen tonight, it’ll be three JBW stalwarts in the main event.

A video package of the three participants begins to play on the JabeTron. It starts with clips of Romanflare’s rapid ascension in JBW. From his TV title run, to his run ins with the greatest faction in company history, to his Showdown Heavyweight title reign, to his unifying of the World Championships at the Draft. Next up is The Prophecy. The main focus of his montage is his missed opportunities in situations similar to this at Monarchy of Aggression and Expect the Unexpected . We also get looks at his feuds with VKM and Jman.

Finally, TDA appears on the screen. The first thing we see is his debut in JBW at Blood Harvest 1. From there, we’re taken on an adventure through Devs’ JBW career. From the retirements, to the near miss at winning the big one at Rampage of the Titans, to his legendary run as a member of SuperNova. The video ends with a shot of the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Championship and the crowd pops hard as the screen fades to black.

Sly: Certainly, these three men have had historic careers here in JBW and….well, here we go.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...r_embedded</a>

Romes’ music cuts off the thought of his former lackey and the Unified World Champion appears at the top of the ramp to the loudest boos all night. The champion is showing his trademark cockiness hasn’t gone anywhere in the last few months as he struts down the ramp. Rome gets in the ring, poses on the ropes, hops off, and waits for his opponents.

The Prophecy, to a big pop, is out next. Proph allows himself one long look around this incredible setting before honing in on Flare and charging down the ramp with a focus in his eyes the likes of which we’ve never seen. The JBW original slides into the ring and goes nose to nose with Roman until……..

TDA's theme sounds off to a chorus of cheers that are rather thunderous within the arena itself. Within moments, the arena goes pitch dark before the wrestling ring posts are set ablaze with a towering inferno, thus leaving the arena and the surrounding barriers to be lit up and spared from the darkness. As the cheers continue to make an incredible ruckus, the seasoned veteran descends down from the ceiling of the JBW arena with the help of an invisible wire. With both arms stretching out from side to side TDA draws closer and closer to the mat in a Criss Angel like fashion.

Upon reaching the mat TDA cleverly unhooks the wire without anyone catching on. He circles the ring as the blistering heat from the turnbuckles is growing stronger by the second. He acts like a wild animal targeting its prey by darting back and forth from one side of the ring to the other. After a few more moments of the same tired marching he finally walks over to the ropes and grabs a microphone. Before he speaks he taps the microphone with his index finger to make sure that it is working properly.

TDA: The moment has finally arrived, Roman! Your time of cowardice hiding has come to an abrupt end. Tonight will mark the night that I expose you for the weakling that you truly are. That the fact that you scored the victory to unify the Championships was simply a fluke and nothing more. See; Your entire run thus far has been smooth selling, right? You think that you are the best and I really do find that idea to be funny in every sense of the word. Your days are numbered Roman and you will learn that right here, right now. The fans will take notice and so will everyone in the back.

I have come too far now to give anything less than one hundred percent! Blood, sweat, and all of that other good stuff has played a valuable part in my long and tiresome road to reach this point in my career. I am going to lay my body on the line tonight and if I win or lose tonight I will just keep hunting you down until' I cannot go anymore. Also.. I plan on giving you hell tonight no-matter what the ending result may very well be.... Now enough of this talking.. It's time to fight!

TDA drops the microphone to the sound of a loud splat which ultimately has intensified the cheers. With a brief hand gesture TDA seemingly extinguishes flames on the turnbuckles, leaving the arena once again in darkness. When the lights come back on TDA can be seen in the ring now holding a referee out of nowhere by the very innings of his traditional striped shirt. TDA shoves the ref away and prepares for his impending match-up.

All three men come out of their corners as the bell rings and the crowd pops.

Pat: Here we go!

Pat: Rome has the Cloverleaf locked in! Proph is in the center of the ring! TDA is down on the outside! It’s only a matter of time now!

Roman is sensing the same thing Pat is. He locked in the Cloverleaf after a reversal, and now, with Proph screaming in pain beneath him, he has his entire body weight wrenching the back of The Prophecy. There seems to be no way out for the JBW original but, just as Proph is going to tap, he makes one last attempt a getting out and, amazingly, he does it! Not only that, but he manages to stack Rome up into a pin, too.

One…

Two…

Th…….No!

Romes is able to power out at two and a half but, as he kips up quickly, he walks right into a Lights Out Superkick from Proph. Instead of going for the cover, as he normally would, Proph heads up top and looks for the SuperNova Frogsplash. Just as he goes to leap, however, TDA shakes the ropes his longtime rival is standing on and sends him crashing to the ground awkwardly.

Back in the ring now, Devs can smell a World Championship. Romes, who’s smelling nothing but his own blood after that superkick, stumbles over to Devs and is barely able to put up a fight when the behemoth loads him into a powerbomb position.

Pat: SinnerBomb! SinnerBomb! SinnerBomb!

Indeed, Devs hits his trifecta of powerbombs on Roman to devastating effect. This match would, without a doubt, be over if Devs gets the cover, but, from behind, Proph spins Devs around and looks for a superkick. It’s not to be, though, as TDA catches the foot, tells Proph “Not tonight”. uses it to whip Proph into him, and turns The Uncrowned King of JBW inside-out with a Clothesline from Hell. The crowd pops as TDA goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

THREE!

Darren Black: Here is your winner and NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW JBW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THEDEVILSADVOCATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Instead of making the big call, we see Pat and Sly standing and applauding as TDA celebrates in the ring. A clearly emotional Devs takes his title from the referee, stares at it for a moment, and raises it above his head to a tremendous pop. Just then, however……

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Black Ninja!

*After about 10 seconds or so of the video plays, Morgan Freeman's voice can be heard saying:*

"In the bible, the word of God, in the year 1656 AM, God instigated a great storm of tremendous proportions that flooded the earth, with the purpose of washing away all that was wrong and evil in the world, so that he may re-create the earth pure once more.
    Today, God has seen the need to do the same once more"

*The screen goes black after a few seconds, the following fades in:*

*As this is playing, the following message fades on top:

"1st coming.
    Save_Us.Q20rm"

JBW 2.0

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    It's that time again, folks.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Well, almost.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    We're waiting on two promos and a match.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Really, I'm just doing this to fuck with you guys.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    But, when showtime eventually comes, there's plenty of stuff to look forward to.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    Including a never before seen main event.

But, that's then. For now, I'll leave the final filler to whomever posts the show. It might be me, who knows.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Black Ninja!
    It is me! And, as promised, it's showtime!

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF