Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suicide View Post
    it will be interesting to see if there is a split between eric bishoff & hulk hogan as on impact hulk promised no shenanigans or run ins & eb did get involved.
    Impact Wrestling: Wrestling Matters, Continuity doesn't.

Though I am glad Sting dropped the belt. He is pretty old and also I read in an interview he did that sometimes he has to be carried in a match.

I haven't watched TNA (it's impact wrestling now correct me if i'm wrong) in weeks now. But from what i have seen Anderson is gold. He is a decent wrestler and his mic skills are just perfect. I hope he returns to the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I haven't watched TNA (it's impact wrestling now correct me if i'm wrong) in weeks now. But from what i have seen Anderson is gold. He is a decent wrestler and his mic skills are just perfect. I hope he returns to the WWE.
    Randy Orton would not agree with that & Anderson would not be classified as PG friendly

I wish he won without the aid of Bitchoff. I hope he drops the asshole gimmick soon, it sucks. He needs something more clever.

Quote Originally Posted by AOF666 View Post
    I wish he won without the aid of Bitchoff.
    According to what I read, he technically did. Bischoff didn't stop the 3 count.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    According to what I read, he technically did. Bischoff didn't stop the 3 count.
    I still don't get what Bischoff actually did?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Anderson sucks sting should have kept it

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I still don't get what Bischoff actually did?
    sting delivered a devastating scorpion death drop, he went for the cover
    young referee Jackson James (eric bishoff's son) maybe in his first heavyweight title match counted 1, then eric bishoff put his hand in the ring & slammed down, jackson told him to get out & then did his second count.
    at that point the icon sting got up from mr anderson after hearing the mat struck 3 times thinking he had won.
    then anderson delivered a low blow & the mic check
    don't blame young jackson james as he had a lot to think about refereeing such an important match
    but after mr anderson's victory eric bishoff was pleased with the result
    on last wk's impact sting had suggested to hulk that he cut away the cancer from impact wrestling, eric bishoff

Quote Originally Posted by suicide View Post
    sting delivered a devastating scorpion death drop, he went for the cover
    young referee Jackson James (eric bishoff's son) maybe in his first heavyweight title match counted 1, then eric bishoff put his hand in the ring & slammed down, jackson told him to get out & then did his second count.
    at that point the icon sting got up from mr anderson after hearing the mat struck 3 times thinking he had won.
    then anderson delivered a low blow & the mic check
    don't blame young jackson james as he had a lot to think about refereeing such an important match
    but after mr anderson's victory eric bishoff was pleased with the result
    on last wk's impact sting had suggested to hulk that he cut away the cancer from impact wrestling, eric bishoff
    Thanks for explaining, but you do know it's not real right?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Thanks for explaining, but you do know it's not real right?
    no problem

tna/impact is real, it's damn real!!!