Hybrid View

Blog Entries

The Anderson era begins again!!!

so Mr Anderson won the World Title on PPV at Slammivesery

IMO This is very good Anderson is a Entertaining Character and a far better Wrestler than Sting cos of Stings age and all but what is your openion on Anderson becomeing Champ again?

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    so Mr Anderson won the World Title on PPV at Slammivesery

IMO This is very good Anderson is a Entertaining Character and a far better Wrestler than Sting cos of Stings age and all but what is your openion on Anderson becomeing Champ again?
    I'm glad he won. But Sting is still a better wrestler than Anderson imo

I still have yet to see the show I was watchig the NBA game was it good?

Anderson is a better wrestler then Sting at the present time , im glad sting lost hes just too old for the world title.
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"

Before I stopped watching TNA, Kennedy was probably the best thing in the show. Kudos to him! Wish he didnt leave WWE though, he would be a big star at the present IMO

i believe it is a great moce by tna giving it to someone like anderson i dnt watch tna but i hurd the ppv was great and in the right direction

Knowing how the Christian era lasted 2 days,the last Kennedy era 4 weeks,you can expect him to drop the title to Hulk Hogan int he next Impact tapings............

or David Arquette

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I threw up a little in my mouth. But at least Sting dropped the TNA Title, that's a good decision from whoever made that. Anderson champion quality? No.