Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well...look at Vince's body. He will probably do that. Until then, -sits in a corner- just 30 more years.....just 30 more years.....just 30 more years....I't won't be long now! -laughs crazily-

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just a quick note - I've heard them pushing the 'Season Premiere' of both Raw and Smackdown in the last couple of weeks. How this works out for shows that continue 52 weeks a year, I'll never know!

Am I missing something here?
    I was just as confused at first. My guess though is that they meant the season premeire as in the start of the Fall season (Autumn). As it begins in September.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamJames View Post
    That is because they are pushing very hard to come across as a Television series like Burn Notice, Psych, White Collar, and Law & Order SVU. Then you have them doing that guest hosting thing like you would normally see at award shows. I think old Vincey-poo has finally lost his last marble or he got into some of Matt Har- I mean Matthew M. Hardys stash.
    Thats what I was thinking too.. another thing I grow tired of is theer insistance that they are the longest running TV show ever...that title belongs to those awful soap operas

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The soaps have actually rerun before. I can't believe I argued that point. Sorry.
    Ariba!

yeah, wtf? lol. Seriously , some of those soap operas have been on for 40something yrs, Raw- what like 15?

It probably has something to do with the way WWE sets up contracts with the networks. Have them sign for a few seasons, if WWE or the network doesn't like the ratings then they don't renew it when the season ends. Thats whats going on with NXT and SD.

Blog Entries
    Well... They say this every year around late september to late october. I can recall that happening for several years now. It does most likely deal with the contracts they have with the networks that air their programming. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

But actually calling RAW the "Season Premiere"... made no sense.

According to the RAW dvd's they put out, the year itself is the "season".

1993, 1994,... 2009, 2010
    We prey on the weak and conquer.

It doesn't make sense but eh whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamJames View Post
    That is because they are pushing very hard to come across as a Television series like Burn Notice, Psych, White Collar, and Law & Order SVU. Then you have them doing that guest hosting thing like you would normally see at award shows. I think old Vincey-poo has finally lost his last marble or he got into some of Matt Har- I mean Matthew M. Hardys stash.
    His stash of grapes??