Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Season Premiere - WTF???

Just a quick note - I've heard them pushing the 'Season Premiere' of both Raw and Smackdown in the last couple of weeks. How this works out for shows that continue 52 weeks a year, I'll never know!

Am I missing something here?

Maybe a new season start of the show?

#REAL!

I am just as confused as you are. Originally I thought their seasons were like 700th episode 'new season' 800th episode 'new season' etc. Now I really do not know what to tell ya' brother.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Maybe a new season start of the show?
    What they going to do, wipe the slate clean? That's what I'm saying, it's just hot air for no reason. You can't PREMIERE something that hasn't stopped!!!

You have a point there. I have nothing!

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What they going to do, wipe the slate clean? That's what I'm saying, it's just hot air for no reason. You can't PREMIERE something that hasn't stopped!!!
    That is because they are pushing very hard to come across as a Television series like Burn Notice, Psych, White Collar, and Law & Order SVU. Then you have them doing that guest hosting thing like you would normally see at award shows. I think old Vincey-poo has finally lost his last marble or he got into some of Matt Har- I mean Matthew M. Hardys stash.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamJames View Post
    That is because they are pushing very hard to come across as a Television series like Burn Notice, Psych, White Collar, and Law & Order SVU. Then you have them doing that guest hosting thing like you would normally see at award shows. I think old Vincey-poo has finally lost his last marble or he got into some of Matt Har- I mean Matthew M. Hardys stash.
    Vince losing it sounds believable.

#REAL!

Well of course! The man is almost 70 I think.

Yeah he should retire from wrestling and let Steph and HHH take over. Then again his pride and arrogance will be a factor.

#REAL!

He has done a lot for the business. HHH an Steph will have all the time in the world to take over when he does retire or die, unless he ends up being one of those people who live well beyond into their 100's.