Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Raw Thread

-Gabriel able to hang on with someone like Cena and execute more moves/offense than Cena,that says something,though Gabriel loss Cena made him look good.
    -The Miz/Daniel promo was great!
    -Edge promo with Zack and later against Khali = win

Speaking of Raw Roulette. Are the segments involving it pre-taped.

I'd assume so, if they want to rig the out come of the match stipulations.

I'm not looking forward to it. All the stipulations will be silly and heavy on entertainment. It should have been Cena vs Wade Barrett in a Strap Match or another type of match which is used to punish opponents.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySteal View Post
    I'd assume so, if they want to rig the out come of the match stipulations.

I'm not looking forward to it. All the stipulations will be silly and heavy on entertainment. It should have been Cena vs Wade Barrett in a Strap Match or another type of match which is used to punish opponents.
    Catch the midge.. Hornswoggle Match. Catch the Hornswoggle Match!

Haha, I hope Creative arnt reading this forum and willing to steal ideas.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

I love how Jericho won the Steel Cage Match.

Raw wasnt that bad, could have been worse. really enjoyed the sheamus - morrison match

I am pleasently surprised! I thought RAW was very good.

Jericho winning the handicap cage match against the tag champs wearing a suit. Reason #475 why Jericho is God.
    Sheamus and Morrison was really fun, Both superstars looked great. I thought Morrison was going to kill himself doing that flip onto the concrete.
    Miz and Bryan was good, I'd have prefered to have seen more submittions on Bryans part, not just the Labell Lock.
    Didnt watch the Dance off or whatever it was.
    Cena and Orton was really good, Loved the amount of table bumps. Heath Slaters landing was quite nasty but looks great. Shame about the kinda-botched finish.

I Thought this RAW would suck, I'll happily eat my words to see a good show.

Plus i'm now looking forward to seeing the 6 pack challenge (Pitty I couldnt care less about the rest of the PPV). Good job WWE.

- Joey Styles

on another note, is riley hired by the wwe now? and soon to be member of raw?

best fing abouttttt Raw,
    is Randy Orton !!