Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: WWE Raw Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    oh god orton wins again, i'd much rather have had barrett or sheamus win it.. not orton again..
    Royal Rumble will mark the 7th PPV in a row that Orton's been involved a WWE title match, and the 8th over the past 10.

Not surprising, really... Here's a random factoid: It's literally been years since a WWE championship match on Pay Per View hasn't involved either Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H or Edge. (No Way Out 2005, to be exact - JBL vs. The Big Show)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Royal Rumble will mark the 7th PPV in a row that Orton's been involved a WWE title match, and the 8th over the past 10.

Not surprising, really... Here's a random factoid: It's literally been years since a WWE championship match on Pay Per View hasn't involved either Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H or Edge. (No Way Out 2005, to be exact - JBL vs. The Big Show)
    To tell you the truth, I'd rather see Orton, Cena, Haitch or Edge rather than The Big Show..it just makes for...faster paced matches. But this fact isn't surprising at all. Last year, in 2009, the main event of Raw was Randy Orton vs John Cena in some match 25/52 weeks of the year..

Its really really repetitive and stale, but I appreciate all the hard work these guys have done, and how long and often they have to work to please the fans.

lol, I wasn't implying that The Big Slow in a title match is a good thing, although JBL's title reign was fuckwin though. Just pointing the stranglehold that four wrestlers have held on that title for almost six years.

Also

im going to expect a mediocre match between orton and miz once more at royal rumble, with probably miz still coming out the champion though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    im going to expect a mediocre match between orton and miz once more at royal rumble, with probably miz still coming out the champion though.
    They should try to ban Alex Riley and Michael Cole from ringside :P Yes I know Cole is a colour commentator, but I'm sure that someone could replace him.

I just want to say, i think john cena is 1 of the worst wrestlers i have ever seen in my life, did u see the state of those leg drops he tried doing to cm punk at MITB, u swear hed never stood on a top turnbuckle before, it just does my head in, hes exactly like hogan, who by the way i think is also a pile of poop, the stupid comebacks they both do, with the same moves every match, just terrible and its a shame cos it just proves that u can be a crap wrestler and make it to top, basically by talking shit all the time and then the crowd loving it, least austin and the rock were descent wrestlers but how the wwe havent noticed tha cena gets booed all the time, i dont know, they could probably turn him into a amssive heel now, any1 agree.

Blog Entries
    WWE has Mike's Hard Lemonade as a sponsor!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries

Mexico got robbed?

I would have thought the WWE would have put on a better show for the Mexican fans but imo, last night's Raw was very lame.

Taped Raw's are notoriously garbage.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    lol, I wasn't implying that The Big Slow in a title match is a good thing, although JBL's title reign was fuckwin though. Just pointing the stranglehold that four wrestlers have held on that title for almost six years.

Also
    ...Booooo!