Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Raw Thread

Hybrid View

WWE Raw Thread

Though it would be a good idea to create threads for each WWE show.

Discuss all things Raw here.
    i.e. Latest feuds, views on current stories, who should get a push, who should be turned face/heel etc...
    "Well Ya Know Sumthin Mean Gene....???"

"Would You Please SHUT...THE HELL...UP!"

Well alex riley will be on raw after summerslam, wonder what he is going to do.

Sheamus needs to win at Summerslam to retain momentum and to get over as a heel, not being over with the crowd combined with defeat to Orton could lead him to a Jack Swagger type dilemma, btw he beat Orton at the Royal Rumble by DQ

Only thing I really like going on with RAW is the Nexus storyline. If for anything all the main events are not Cena vs the same people in all PPV mainevents. I just wish Brian Danielson was still with Nexus(or any part of Raw). And I do like what they are doing with the Miz.
    With Summerslam I hope Jehrico, Edge and Bret turn on their team.

im worried raw will be like smackdown once smackdown moves to syfy and all the top wrestlers they are puting on smackdown

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers_Chosen_Hun View Post
    im worried raw will be like smackdown once smackdown moves to syfy and all the top wrestlers they are puting on smackdown
    With the move to a new network you need to do something to bring in viewers, after some time it'll balance out

Is anyone else fed up with the Diva division?

I laughed hard when last week they advertised the Diva's Summer whateverthehellmatch. The promo before the break was the Divas in tiny little bikinis. Then, they come out in one piece suits that people only wore in the 1800s. Seriously, if you're going to use an "ogle the ladies" gimmick for a match, at least let us ogle the damn ladies.

I stopped caring about the Women's division when WWE did

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I stopped caring about the Women's division when WWE did
    Haha. Yes.

The GM of Raw should have extended the no interference rule, so that NOBODY was allowed to interfere in the match.

Two stupid count outs, The Miz and his rookie costing Daniel Bryan a win, The human jar of mayonnaise interfering in Ortons match.