Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries

How can the WWE Women's Division be better?

After wrestlers like Trish, Lita, Chyna, Jazz had left the ring, the WWE Women's Division has become nothing more than a joke! Every now and then a jewel or two will pop up in the Women's Division such as Mickie James, Victoria and now AJ Lee. But other than that, there haven't really been much to look forward to and when there is, it's because the Female talent is latching onto one of the top Male talents like Cene, Bryan and so forth.

So how do we create a Women's Division that can keep asses in seat? I have no clear cut answer but here are somethings I think will help.

1.Stop with this Diva mess! Stop referring to the females as Divas. You can call them Superstars, Athletes, Wrestlers maybe? When I hear Diva, I don't think about a Woman with skills in the ring. I think about a pretty face with a nice body, that's it. When I say Diva does Trish Stratus come to mind or The Bella Twins?

2.Get rid of the Divas title. Bring back the Women's title with an updated look. The WWE Women's Champion sounds more credible than someone that is referring to themselves as the WWE Divas Champion.

3.Put the belt on a credible female wrestler! Looking at WWE right now, only three females come to mind. Natalya is the first one that came to mind. She is great in the ring but her mic skills are not all that great. She can bring credibility to the championship with her in ring work. Give her a manager to help her with the mic skills she is lacking. Someone like Santino Marella would be great for her because it's not like they are doing anything else with him.

The next one is AJ Lee and she has the complete package. She might lack in ring skills when compared to Natalya but in no way is she terrible in the ring. She is great on the mic and would be the best person to feud with Natalya over the belt. You could not go wrong with putting the title on her and letting her go to town.

The last would be Tamina. Now Tamina is still an enigma but I believe she could be a great female wrestler if given the chance and she runs with it.

4.No more 6, 8, 10 tag team matches! Instead used that time to build up talent like Fox, Naomi, Eva, Young and so forth. There is talent there, good lord I know it, but they are put in these ridiculous none 4 way tag team matches that just don't do it.

5.Is it okay to look pretty? Yes! Is it okay to not be able to wrestle? No! Train these girls in the art of wrestling. We see what can happen when a female wrestler get the proper training she need. The matches need to be entertaining and the female wrestler needs to look like they know what the hell they're doing in there.

6.My last point is simple. Give them a legit storylines. No more fighting over men or who is more pretty. A legit story with some emotional attachment to it. I thought WWE was going this route with Aj Lee at first once she became the champion. How she ridiculed the Bella's and rest of the cast of Totally Divas for being pons. Have AJ get stripped of the Diva's Championship to make way for the new Women's Title. Have her lose in the tournament for the title and have her and Natalya feud for it.

Aj Lee motivation would be that she was robbed of what belong rightfully around her waist while Natalya feel like she has proven herself and earn the right to wear the title. Involve personal attacks, backstage brawls and make it seem like these wrestlers hate each other and is not just some petty feud between them. That there feud is about being the absolute best at their craft. Have the final match at Wrestlemania in a No DQ match and allow them to go at in the ring. Have ever Aj Lee or Natalya lose only because they are so tired from the match that they cannot continue the match.

This will have people talking about the Women's Division which is not done much unless it's about how terrible it is. So again, these are just my opinions on how to fix the Women's Division. That being said, everything that I list could be wrong.

Blog Entries
    2 things.
    1. a Time machine
    2. Bra and Panties matches

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    1) Take the Divas division
    2) Roll it up tightly into a ball
    3) Wind up
    4) Pitch that shit into the sewer where it belongs

Instantly better.

I'm only here to read Robstar's response.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm only here to look at Robstar's sig

There you go, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There you go, fixed.
    Well, I thought that went without saying anyway.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I think if they stopped focusing all their time on real divas vs total divas... and started focusing on real story lines, they'd be much better off.
    #BeJelly

Not even sure if it's repairable any more, they shit on it that much for so long the crowd don't give a shite anymore.

I say bring in Micky, Kong and McCool if she'll come back. Bring up Bayley, Paige, Banks and Diaz and cut down all the Total Divas nonsense. Then give them actually stories and time on every Raw and Smackdown, that would be a start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not even sure if it's repairable any more, they shit on it that much for so long the crowd don't give a shite anymore.

I say bring in Micky, Kong and McCool if she'll come back. Bring up Bayley, Paige, Banks and Diaz and cut down all the Total Divas nonsense. Then give them actually stories and time on every Raw and Smackdown, that would be a start.
    I mean at least that's a start. I get the reason to they have total divas being promoted on their flagship program... But they have to know it makes that division look pitiful.
    #BeJelly

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Right, I believe if you put to female wrestlers in a feud who are both great-good in the ring. Give them a good storyline to go along with it. Slowly but surely you can build up the division interest. Again imagine Natalya and Aj Lee having a match for the Women's Title at Wrestlemania where one of them only lose because they just cannot fight anymore. It would be a weird way to end of a match with a Ten Count, but it would just show how determine both females are to be the best.