Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BaTista...what if Tna signs this guy..u know viewers are gonna tune in just to see what's goin on ..namean

i looked him up he was the fake sting.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    BaTista...what if Tna signs this guy..u know viewers are gonna tune in just to see what's goin on ..namean
    they dont have the money for him.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post

TNA doesn't necessarily need 'saving'. Dixie just needs to fire Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, and Ric Flair.
    Rated-R? More like PG.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    the man who can save tna is paul heyman
    seriously why does everyone say this...did u forget how huge this mans ego is...and thats why ecw died...i think tna needs better booking but they need fresh bookers young guys...indy bookers maybe...not this trash russo or heyman ca give...heyman doesnt give a shit about wrestling....also heyman lost his passion for wrestling...hes done leave heyman out/...hes good but he needs to b on check he killed ecw with his ego and not listening to no one..

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    dixie turn him down...cuz ryan clark said that he wanted a sting/kurt angle contract lol...

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    seriously why does everyone say this...did u forget how huge this mans ego is...and thats why ecw died...i think tna needs better booking but they need fresh bookers young guys...indy bookers maybe...not this trash russo or heyman ca give...heyman doesnt give a shit about wrestling....also heyman lost his passion for wrestling...hes done leave heyman out/...hes good but he needs to b on check he killed ecw with his ego and not listening to no one..

my fucking god smh.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    my fucking god smh.
    why u shaking ur head...give me a good reason...

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    why u shaking ur head...give me a good reason...
    Are you going to conveniently log out so you won't read why Paul Heyman would save TNA?

#REAL!