-------------------------------------------------------------------
    RAW Champions:
    -WWE Champion: John Cena
    -United States Champion: Wade Barrett
    -WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: Big Show & Matt Morgan
    -WWE Divas Champion: Eve

RAW Tag Teams/Stables:
    -Mexican America: (Hernanadez, Anarquia, Sarita & Rosita)
    -The Motor City Machine Guns: (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley)
    -Big Show & Matt Morgan
    -Beer Money Inc.: (James Storm & Robert Roode)
    -Fist Pump!: (Zack Ryder & Robbie E)
    -The Bella Twins: (Brie Bella & Nikki Bella)

RAW Staff:
    RAW General Manager: Anonymous RAW GM
    RAW Broadcast Team: Michael Cole & Jerry “The King” Lawler
    RAW Backstage Interviewer: Matt Striker
    RAW Ring Announcers: Justin Roberts & Chrisy Hemme
    RAW Referees: Charles Robinson, John Cone, Jackson James

Smackdown! Roster:

-Randy Orton(T)
    -Samoa Joe(F)
    -The Miz(H)
    -A.J. Styles(F)
    -Rob Van Dam(F)
    -Orlando Jordan(F)
    -Goldust(F)
    -Jack Swagger(H)
    -Crimson(H)
    -Alex Riley(F)
    -Dolph Ziggler(H)
    -Jeff Hardy(F)
    -Shannon Moore(F)
    -Kazarian(H)
    -Evan Bourne(F)
    - Heath Slater (H)
    - Justin Gabriel (F)

-Trent Barreta(F)
    -Sin Cara(F)
    -Brian Kendrick(F)
    -JTG(H)
    -R-Truth(H)
    -Jimmy Uso(H)
    -Mason Ryan(F)
    -Jey Uso(H)
    -Ricardo Rodriguez(H)
    -Kharma(H)
    -Gail Kim(F)
    -Kelly Kelly(F)
    -Beth Phoenix(F)
    -Tara(H)
    -Velvet Sky(F)
    -Angelina Love(H)
    -Ms. Tessmacher(H)

Smackdown! Champions:
    World Heavyweight Champion: The Miz
    Intercontinental Champion: Rob Van Dam
    Cruiserweight Champion: Justin Gabriel
    Smackdown! Tag Teams/Stables:
    -Orlando Jordan & Goldust
    -Sin Cara & Evan Bourne
    -The Usos: (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso)

Smackdown! Staff:
    Smackdown! General Manager: Mick Foley
    Smackdown! Broadcast Team: Mike Tenay, Taz, Booker T
    Smackdown! Backstage Interviewer: Scott Stanford
    Smackdown! Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
    Smackdown Referees: Mike Chioda, Chad Patton, Andrew Thomas

WWE PPV Line-Up:
    -Royal Rumble
    -Elimination Chamber
    -Wrestlemania 28
    -Extreme Rules
    -Over the Limit
    -Capitol Punishment
    -Money in the Bank
    -SummerSlam
    -Hell in a Cell
    -Vengeance
    -Survivor Series
    -TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs

NOTE:
    I have decided to add some of the IMPACT wrestling stars in the WWE roster in order to make this fantasy game more exciting and improve the chances of some fantasy matches for some of EWN's users come true. As the title of this thread might imply, I've decided to start with the year 2012 and Monday Night RAW will begin the game on the first real Monday of 2012, January 2. New champions being crowned, tag team formations/terminations, firings, etc. will all be updated on this page as the game goes on so if you have any questions about the current state of the game, refer to this page. On another important note, there will be NO specific dates for when I add the shows so please do not ask me. I'll put them up when I feel like it but I'll try not to keep you waiting for too long. Lastly, if this game gets really popular, positions for writing matches, suggesting creative desicions, etc. will be open so don't hesitate to ask me if you'd like to help me out. Oh yeah, BTW, (H)=Heel, (F)=Face & (T)=Tweener.

Last edited by K2Jelly; 01-20-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice man! I look forward to seeing this!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Nice man! I look forward to seeing this!
    Thanks. Hopefully, this will last long.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Thanks. Hopefully, this will last long.
    this looks really good dude
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    RAW and SD should be up between today and tomorrow. No promises.

Blog Entries

SHOW: Monday Night RAW
    TIME: 9-11 PM(EST)
    DATE: 1/2/12

-------------------------------------------------------------

RAW Preview

Ever since Vince McMahon bought IMPACT wrestling on December 21, 2010, the former IMPACT wrestlers and IMPACT Knockouts have already changed the landscape of the WWE. For the past several weeks, the WWE Universe saw firsthand how these changes impacted the WWE. New tag teams, new alliances and new chapters of the WWE have been formed. With Monday Night RAW kicking off the new year and the Royal Rumble taking place on the 29th, live in the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., what kind of surprises can the WWE Universe expect to see? In addition, tonight, John Cena, the WWE Champion, Sting, against the team of Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre. Plus, the Anonymous RAW General Manager will make an announcement later on during the show regarding the opponent he has in store for John Cena at the Royal Rumble.

Last edited by K2Jelly; 06-08-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Monday Night RAW starts the show by playing its opening video, featuring segments of some of RAW's top talent during their best moments including John Cena, Bully Ray, Sting, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry and Matt Hardy. After the video ends, the camera inside the J.S. Dorton Arena focuses on the top of the stage as a display of multicolored, seizure inducing fireworks shoots up, dazzling both the viewers at home and the live crowd in attendance. After the fireworks end, the camera pans around the arena, making sure to highlight the most excited faces amongst the live audience, the most clever homemade signs praising their favorite superstars and dissing their least favorite as well as the countless John Cena T-shirts, wristbands and headbands glorifying RAW's top dog and current WWE Champion, John Cena. While the WWE HD logo flashes on the bottom of the screen and fades away, Michaeol Cole, the color commentator of the RAW broadcast team, welcomes the viewers at home to another episode of Monday Night RAW.

::Michael Cole::
    "Welcome everyone, to the first Monday Night RAW of the new year! We are live in the sold out J.S. Dorton Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina! With the Royal Rumble 4 weeks away, the Royal Rumble has been one of the hottest topics of the month, but of course, not as remotely hot as myself."

The cameras now pan to the Michael Cole and Jerry "The King Lawler", who can be seen rolling his eyes at Cole's irritating and narcissistic comment, but decides to let it go and do his job.

::Jerry "The King" Lawler::
    "Well, with the Royal Rumble being four weeks away, you know that everyone in that locker room is shaking in their boots. No matter what kind of tough exterior they may have on the outside, everyone knows that the Royal Rumble is that one chance to make a name for yourself and sometimes, it's hard to even get in the Royal Rumble."

"True, but the Royal Rumble doesn't just affect the superstars in the match. It also affects the superstars outside the match such as John Cena. Remember, the winner of the Royal Rumble can choose to face the world champion of any brand in the main event at Wrestlemania and that includes Cena. He could be facing Sting, Hernandez, Wade Barrett, Matt Hardy or even Rey Mysterio and that's just on RAW."

"But John Cena might not even have to worry since he might lose the WWE championship at the Royal Rumble. Although we don't know who he might be facing yet, the RAW General Mana..."

An overall generic mixed reaction emits from the crowd as some boos and cheers can be heard.

"Speak of the devil. Emphasis on the word "devil".

A cocky smirk spreads on Michael Cole's face, as he puts on reading glasses nearby and stands up from his chair. He grabs a microphone and states the all too familiar lines...

"May I have your attention please? I have just recieved an email from the Anonymous RAW general manager."

Jerry Lawler groans and rolls his eyes at Michael Cole's annoying routine. Michael Cole places the microphone back down on the announce table and walks over to the GM's podium next to the announce table. He climbs up the steps of the podium and stops at the front step. He lifts the laptop, on the podium, up, adjusts the microphone and leans towards the microphone.

"And I quote..."

"(sarcastically) This should be good."

"The RAW General Manager says that tonight, we will determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship. That status will be determined by a "Beat the Clock Challenge". There will be three one on one matches tonight. The winner out of the four matches, who beats their opponent in the shortest time, will become the number one contender for the WWE Championship and face John Cena in four weeks at the Royal Rumble. And one of those matches will take place...now."

After Michael Cole finishes reading the email, the theme music of Bully Ray sounds on the PA system. The live audience show their hatred towards Bully Ray by booing him as he emerge from the backstage curtain wearing a black sleeveless vest with his name in silver glitter on the left side. He also wears cameo shorts and a skull cap. The bell rings and Christy Hemme, one of RAW's ring announcers stands in the ring in order to give the official introductions of the match.

::Christy Hemme::
    "The follwing contest is a "Beat the Clock Challenge" and it is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Hell's Kitchen, weighing in at 326 pounds, Bully Ray!"

Bully Ray quickly rolls under the ring and starts barking and shouting at the fans to be quiet as the crowd continous to rain down insults and boos at Bully Ray. The verbal assault comes to an end in favor of a more welcoming ovation, but not for Bully Ray. "Radio", Zack Ryder's theme song, plays on the PA system. Zack Ryder emerges from backstage accompanied by his tag team partner, Robbie E. They give each other a fist bump at the top of the ramp and Robbie E goes back to the backstage area as it appears that Ryder wants to do things on his own.

"And introducing his opponent, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 214 pounds, Zack Ryder!!"

Zack Ryder slides under the bottom rope, climbs on the top turnbuckle, take off his sunglasses, throws them amongst the crowd and does his signature pose. Before he has a chance to climb back down, as soon as the bell rings, Bully Ray charges at Ryder and knocks him off. Ryder face collides with the turnbuckle as Bully Ray runs to the opposite corner and charges at Ryder again, crushing him between the corner and his massive girth. Ryder falls to the mat and Bully Ray pins Ryder while referee Charles Robinson begins the three count. Ryder kicks out at two. Bully Ray loooks at the titantron. 23 seconds have past. Bully tries to pin Ryder again for the three count but Ryder kicks out again. Bully Ray, pbviously frustrated, stands on Ryders chest while using the ropes to drive him farher into Ryder's sternum. Robinson begins the five count and Bully stops at four. Bully picks up Ryder so that is standing on his feet. Bully runs to the opposite side of the ring, bounces off the ropes and tries to cholthesline him but Ryder ducks and kicks Bully in the gut just as he is about to rebound off the ropes behind him. Ryder takes a few steps back, runs at Bully Ray, trying to hit the Rough Ryder, but Bully Ray pushes Ryder out of the way. Bully runs to the ropes, bounces off them and tries to body splash Ryder, but Ryder rolls out the way and Ray lands face first on the mat. Ryder goes for the three count but Robinson only slaps the mat twice as Bully kicks out at two. 2 minutes and 43 seconds have passed. Ryder picks Bully up so he is standing to his feet. Then, Ryder kicks at Bully's knee making him kneel on one knee. Ryder then wraps his arm around Bully's neck and drives his head into the mat with a DDT. Ryder goes for another pin attempt, but Bully kicks Ryder in the head as Ryder leans over to pin him. Bully shakes off the effects of the DDT and slips both his arms under Ryder's arms and clasps both his hands around Ryder's neck. He then lifts him up slightly and drives the bottom of his spine in the mat whilst in a sitting position delivering a brutal Full Nelson Bomb. Bully then picks up Ryder, slings him over his shoulder like a rag doll and drives his back into the mat in a Scoop Slam. He does another one, then another, then another and yet another Scoop Slam. When Bully thinks he's done enough, he makes Ryder stand to his feet. Bully positions himself in front of Ryder and wraps his arm around Ryder's neck, signaling he's about to deliver the *Bully Cutter. Before he can, Ryder pushes Bully away and jumps up in the air with his leg extended in the air. As soon As Bully turns around, Ryder perfectly hits the Rought Ryder on Bully Ray. Ryder goes for the three count and picks up the win on Bully Ray.

Winner: Zack Ryder via pinfall @ 6:12

Zack Ryder gets to his feet as "Radio" plays on the PA system signaling his victory. Ryder starts fist pumping with glee as a Chesire cat smile spreads on his face as Christy Hemme declares Zack Ryder the winner.

"Your winner of this match at 6 minutes and 12 seconds, Zack Ryder!"

Zack Ryder rolls out of the ring still estatic about his upset victory over Bully Ray.

Blog Entries
    MAJOR UPDATE:
    I've decided to write the results of my shows as more of a narrative from this point forward as I feel that writing them out too detailed with dialogue is both time consuming and is too long to write down in a single post so the post above this update will be the ONLY one that centers around my previous plans for writing out results.

Blog Entries
    Michael Cole expresses his dislike towards the outcome with the match, thinking Ryder cheated. Lawler claims that Cole is full of crap for thinking that Ryder didn't deserve his victory. Michael Cole continues to rant before the sound of Todd Grisham's voice makes him stop. On the titantron, Todd Grisham can be seen standing with a microphone in his hands in the backstage area. Random backstage personnel can be seen walking behind him. Various objects like a stack of barrels and chairs can also be seen. Todd informs the viewers that his next guest will be none other than "The Icon" Sting. Sting appears on the screen wearing his white and black face paint and in his wrestling gear. He has a calm demeanor as he awaits Todd Grisham to ask him the questions Todd wants to ask. Todd asks Sting how he feels about not being included in the "Beat the Clock Challenge". Sting tells Todd he's not too concerned as, he admits, he would prefer almost being guaranteed to face Cena at the Royal Rumble, he says that there is still an opportunity for him and that is the Royal Rumble match itself. Sting says fans all over the world have waited for the day that Sting and Cena face each other one on one and when Sting wins the Rumble, they'll all get that chance. Sting is about to walk away, but Wade Barrett calls out to him telling him to stop. The pompous Englishman appears on screen with a scowl on his face. He says that he had better worry about the match that he actually has instead of matches that he doesn't. Wade says he knows that he's in the Royal Rumble and just like his match with Sting tonight, as long as he's in the Rumble, Sting will have no chance at victory. Wade chuckles and leaves while Sting glares at him while he walks away. Meanwhile, Mickie James can be seen stretching as Jerry announces she will be facing Kaitlyn next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RAW returns and this time, Justin Roberts is in the ring as he gets ready to announce the participants of the next match.

::Justin Roberts::
    "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will face Eve for the Divas Championship at the Royal Rumble!"

Kaitlyn's theme music hits the PA system and the cocky blonde emerges from backstage with determination painted on her face. She confidently walks down the ramp ignoring all the boos she gets from the crowd.

"Introducing the first participant, from Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn!"

Kaitlyn goes under the bottom rope and turns around to await her opponent.

"Hardcore Country" plays on the PA system and everyone in the crowd goes into a cheering frenzy as the former WWE Divas Champion comes out from behind the curtain.

"Introducing next, from Richmond, Virginia, Mickiiiiiie James!!"

Mickie James enters the ring and climbs up the turnbuckle to do her signature pose before turning around to face Kaitlyn. After her music dies down, Mickie walks over to Kaitlyn and extends her hand out to her, thinking she'll shake it. Kaitlyn smacks it out of her way and a collective sets of "oooh's" echoes around the arena. Referee, John Cone, signals the timekeeper to ring the bell. When he does, the two women lock up in the center of the ring. Kaitlyn uses her strength advantage and pushes Mickie to the mat. Kaitlyn smirks as Mickie picks herself up and locks up with Kaitlyn again. Kaitlyn, again, pushes Mickie to the mat. Mickie gets up and appears to go for another collar tie up with Kaitlyn but kicks her in the gut and goes for the Mickie-DT and connects. She goes for the pin and gets the three count on Kaitlyn.

Winner: Mickie James @ :56

"Your winner of this match, Mickie James!!"

Mickie James starts cheering and jumping around in the ring as she gets the opportunity to become the WWE Divas Champion again. Michael Cole is disgusted at James' behavior and says she's acting like a kid who got a quarter under her pillow from the Tooth Fairy. Cole is about to say more, but Eve, the WWE Divas Champion, with a microphone in hand, interrupts the festivities. Mickie turns around to see Eve with the the Divas Championship around her left shoulder. Eve tells Mickie congratulations, but tells her that this is as far as she goes. She says she may have won the title before, but that was then and this is now. Since she's been gone, things have changed drastically and all Mickie is is another face that will get lost in the herd of talentless divas. Eve claims that her own legacy is just beginning and all Mickie is is another feather in her cap because in four weeks, it won't be "Hardcorw Country", it will be "Eve's Country". The crowd starts booing at Eve, who only smirks confidently at Mickie while Mickie glares back at her and gestures her hands around her waist, verbally telling Eve of her intentions at the Royal Rumble. Eve just shakes her head and leaves.

Backstage, John Cena can be seen getting ready for the main event in his locker room until he hears a knock at the door. He tells whoever it is to come in, but to wipe their feet on the mat before they do. In comes "The Icon" Sting, with his signature black baseball bat and trenchcoat, who tells Cena that although they might be partners tonight, he's not going to guarntee that they'll be on the same page because Sting says he intends to win the Rumble and face Cena for the title at Wrestlemania. Cena says it would be an honor if they did, but Cena reminds Sting that he's never been in the WWE until now. Right now, no disrespect, he doesn't mean a damn thing and he's gonna have to get in line like the rest of the guys in the back. Sting says, "Fair enough.". I guess we'll have to wait and see. As Sting leaves, he suddenly spins around and gestures with the bat as if he's gonna hit Cena. Cena flinches and Sting smirks at him before he leaves. Cena has a puzzled look on his face, but just chuckles and continues preparing himself. Meanwhile, both Sheamus and Rey Mysterio can be seen heading towards the ring in a split screen effect as they both have a match up next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Blog Entries
    RAW returns on the air and Sheamus can already be seen in the ring as Christy Hemme introduces him, but can barely get her introduction over the booing crowd.

"The following contest is a "Beat the Clock Challenge" scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272 pounds, "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus!!"

Sheamus beats his snowwhite chest and raises his arms in the air, showing how visibly pumped he is. "Booyaka 619" plays on the PA system and a short burst of fireworks pops up from the top of the stage. Out comes Rey Mysterio, who walks to the corner of the stage, points at the crowd and steps back as fireworks shoot up from the corner. He does the same in the opposite corner before making his way down the ramp. While he does, he embraces some of the Mysterio fans in the front row of the audience.

"And his opponent, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds, Rey Mysterio!"

Rey Mysterio rolls under the bottom rope, climbs the top turnbuckle, does his signature pose, and turns around to face Sheamus. Jerry Lawler reminds us that either Mysterio or Sheamus needs to win in under 6 minutes and 12 seconds. His music dies down and referee, John Cone, signals the timekeeper to start the match. When the bell rings, Sheamus charges at Mysterio, but Mysterio sends Sheamus between the top and middle rope by tripping him with a droptoe hold. With Sheamus now in position, Mysterio runs to the ropes, bounces off and is about to hit the 619, but Sheamus pushes Mysterio back and tries to go for the Brogue Kick, but Mysterio jumps up, hits the hurricanrana and sets Sheamus up again for the 619. Mysterio runs to the ropes , bounces off and goes for the 619 again, but like last time, Sheamus pushes Mysterio away. Instead of going for Mysterio again, Sheamus just stares at him for a couple seconds, but quickly realizes he needs to win soon. Sheamus charges at Mysterio but stops right in front of him to fake Mysterio out. Mysterio takes a quick step to the left and Sheamus easily catches Mysterio around the waist and sends him into the corner. Sheamus delivers four shoulder thrusts and irish whips him into the corner. Sheamus runs into the corner and does a running knee into Mysterio's head. Mysterio goes down and Sheamus trie to pin Mysterio, but Rey kicks out at one. Sheamus picks Rey up by the head and makes him stand to his feet before picking Rey up and driving him into the mat with a sidewalk slam. Sheamus drops a standing legdrop across Mysterio's chest and tries to pin him again. Mysterio kicks out at two. Sheamus flips Mysterio over on his stomach puts him in the Camel Clutch, John Cone asks Rey is he wants to give up, but Mysterio shakes his head "no". Sheamus applies this hold for about 20 seconds before letting go. He drives some vicious knees into the pit of Mysterio's back before pinning him again. Mysterio kicks out at two. 3:24 remains in the match. Sheamus picks Mysterio up and throws him over the top rope. Sheamus follows him to the outside, but Mysterio kicks Sheamus in the knee causing him to buckle. Mysterio runs back in the ring and climbs the top rope. He connects witha crossbody that takes Sheamus out. Mysterio crawls back in the ring and waits for Sheamus. The referee starts counting. When he gets to seven, Sheamus gets back in the ring. Sheamus tries to kick Mysterio, but Mysterio sidesteps him and kicks him in the head with an enziguri casuing Sheamus to step back. 1:22 remain. Mysterio walks over to Sheamus but Sheamus pushes him away and hits the Brogue Kick. He pins Mysterio and only gets a two count from Cone. Sheamus starts arguing with the referee. When he sees arguing will get him nowhere, he turns around only to have Mysterio trip him up witha droptoe hold. Sheamus is in position for the 619 again. Mysterio runs towards Sheamus and hits it. As Sheamus gets knoked back, Mysterio jumps off the ropes and tries for a corssbody, but Sheamus kicks Mysterio in midair with another Brogue Kick. Sheamus goes for the pin and gets the three count with 43 seconds to spare.
    Winner: Sheamus via pinfall @ 5:28

"Here is your winner, Sheamus!!"

Sheamus leaves the ring whilst holding his head as he is still in pain from the 619.

Backstage, Todd Grisham, once again as guests. This time, it's the WWE Tag Team Champions, Big Show and Matt Morgan. Todd asks Big Show what it's like to have Morgan as a tag team partner. Show says that he's won tag team gold with countless partners over the years, but says that his partnership with Morgan is the best one. He said like all the WWE superstars, he was skeptical with former IMPACT superstars in their domain, but he learned to live with it and made a huge investment with Matt Morgan. Big Show continues talking, but James Storm and Robert Roode interrupt him. Storm says he apologizes for interrupting, but if he had to listen to one more testament of "friendship" from the new Billy and Chuck, he was gonna throw up. Roode tells both Morgan and Show to remember that they're the greatest tag team in the world and that they maybe good, but Beer Money Inc. will always be better. Both teams glare at each other but then, the Motor City Machine Guns comes in and get in on the hostility. Shelley admits that even though Show and Morgan don't have to defend their tag team titles at the Royal Rumble, they can rest assured the MCMG will be tag team champs once again and that's all there is to it. Meanwhile, Mexican Americana can be seen talking backstage. Apparently, Hernandez will face Christian later in the evening in the final "Beat the Clock Challenge". They all huddle up together to discuss some kind of game plan.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rey Mysterio can be seen icing his head as he has a dejected look on his face. Christian walks up to him and says he's sorry about how things turned out. Rey tells him to cut the crap. He knows Christian doesn't mean it. Before Christian can answer, Rey walks off leaving a slightly irritated Christian pondering Mysterio's behavior. Meanwhile, Hemme is in the ring to announce the participants of the next match.

::Christy Hemme::[/B]
    "The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!"

"Take a Fall" by Dale Oliver plays on the PA system as the former Tag Team Champions, Robert Roode and James Storm of Beer Money, Inc. come out of the backstage area. James Storm can be seen with a beer in his hand while driving a cooler full of beer while Robert Roode walks slowly in front of him.

"Introducing first at a combined weight of 470 pounds, they are the team of Robert Roode and James Storm, Beer Money, Inc.!"

Cole takes the viewers back to the confrontation they had with the Motor City Machine Guns and Big Show and Matt Morgan and tells us as a result, they will face the Motor City Machine Guns and the winners will face Morgan and Show for the tag team championships next week on RAW. After his announcement, "Motorcity" plays on the PA system and the Detroit natives, Sabin and Shelley emerge from backstage determined to win.

"Introducing next, at a combined weight of 420 pounds, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machine Guns!"

Shelley and Sabin both slide under the ring and do their signature poses on the opposite side of the ring from Beer Money, Inc. Jackson James, the referee, signals the timekeeper to ring the bell. When it does, Robert Roode waits on the apron and Sabin does the same. James Storm and Alex Shelley tie up in the ring and Storm pushes Shelley in his team's corner. Sabin whispers something in Shelley's ear and Shelley goes back to face Storm. Shelley walks over to the ropes, grabs the top rope and stands still. He continues standing there until Storm walks up behind him. Shelley then quickly springs off the middle rope and hits Storm in the face with a springboard shining wizard. He goes for the pin and Storm kicks out at one. Shelley then runs to the ropes behind him, bounces off, jumps over Storm again, bounces off the other side of the ropes and leaps into the air and connects a huge body splash on Storm. Sabin tags himself in and both he and Shelley pick Storm up and tie Storm up in the Tree of Woe before hitting the Bullet Point on him. Shelley gets out and Sabin goes to pin Storm but Storm kicks out at one. Sabin climbs the top rope and tries to hit Storm with a diving legdrop, but Storm rolls out the way and tags in Roode. Robert Roode goes for the pin but Sabin kicks out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 10-09-2011 at 08:01 PM.